The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

armummy

armummy IF-Dazzler
armummy
armummy

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by armummy

Who knows why sultan is out in two days .. Some one could have bailed him , this is a minor offense so the jail time may be small or he may have contacts with police as he is anyway in gangster profession .

Rk does not tell mAdhu because mAdhu will not keep quite and will keep meddling , she did not even let him complete his sentence when she asked him will you talk to sultan now and he said it is too late now .

If a naive person tells you go and talk to a violent gangster who does not think twice before barging into others homes and vandalized their property and threatens them , you should not listen to that person . He will explain to her later in his own manner if not he will bear consequences of not explaining his and every move to mAdhu

I guess u have a memory prob it was paddy who kept on forcing him...n den at last changed her party...anyways its useless to put brains lyk sultan said to dat he thought madhu have put sum brains in rk similarly i m trying to put brains in ur all...stay in ur dream land n ur rk weong world where only he is rite n only he got da dite to talk...

Sultan is an adult , padmini did not ask him to sneak into madhus room to talk to her . He sneaked in a disguise , so it is called trespassing . Ya I am good in my rk dreamland . You are welcome to stay in your dreamland
rehann IF-Rockerz
rehann
rehann

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
i love this manipulative RK... he never disappointed meLOLLOL
but i know this time he gonna disappoint Madhu... Ouch
he gonna make Madhu angry... used her directly or indirectly to call Sultan n trap him...
RK will make his wife feel guilty for what will happen to Sultan... that's the only think that i'm not agree with what RK had done... RK will make Madhu more sympathy n take Sultan's side if he keep on take such actions... even now i feel what he afraid the most is not being called Najayaz child of MK or to know whether Sultan fake it... but he afraid of losing Madhu...CryCry troughout his life he searching for love... insecurity is what he hate the most... but still maybe this will make Rishbala's bonds more strong than before... so chill...Embarrassed 

Edited by rehann - 24 June 2013 at 7:56pm

armummy

armummy IF-Dazzler
armummy
armummy

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Rehann, It is a given mAdhu will help sultan and. Meera when she sees the bangle , it does not matter what rk does or not   , mAdhu will do her social service and it will not go down with rk or Radhaji , so I am just watching the clunk cvs are showing .there wad no need for rk to dupe mAdhu , he already knows where Sultan does business, so I am just laughing At cvs at the circus they are showing

Edited by armummy - 24 June 2013 at 8:08pm

rehann

rehann IF-Rockerz
rehann
rehann

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by armummy

Rehann, It is a given mAdhu will help sultan and. Meera when she sees the bangle , it does not matter what rk does or not   , mAdhu will do her social service and it will not go down with rk or Radhaji , so I am just watching the clunk cvs are showing .there wad no need for rk to dupe mAdhu , he already knows where Sultan does business, so I am just laughing At cvs at the circus they are showing
madhu n her social service?? hahaha that's funnyLOLLOL 
yup after all it's Madhu... what should we expect thenOuch but we can't blame her... that's her nature...
without those social service Rishbala maybe not even meet...
i'm now afraid how actually Madhu gonna take Sultan's side... the sour is not new in rishbala's... but Radha ji... what will she think if she know her beti siding with Sultan?Ouch that Dips sure take advantage on thisAngry sometime i'm fed up of Madhu's special nature but guess i have to wait for the scene so that i can understand the situation... whether Madhu, RK or situation is the one on blame... but still Sultan always at blame cause came between my RishbalaLOLLOL no offend to his fans just my personal thoughtEmbarrassed

armummy

POOOOLLLLLLLLLL Goldie
POOOOLLLLLLLLLL
POOOOLLLLLLLLLL

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Me very happy that ullu reached his real place atleast for few days.God knows why people feel that RK is playing with his wife's feeling and...Ab isse jyaada kis type ki shanti se baat kar sakta hai koi kisi gunde se.I cant find anything wrong in sending a criminal to jail.

armummy

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Good son, good husband, good citizen... Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_charu_DushtDanaf.

mevanp IF-Dazzler
mevanp
mevanp