Originally posted by AsiyaKhan1212

I LOVE MY BAD BOY RKBlushing

Every one does ..

armummy IF-Dazzler
armummy
armummy

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandininandu

This GHB will be out very soon...You know in MEIEJ Professional Criminals wont get punished. I wont be surprised If they show Madhu giving bail to bhai

I know but still this is warning from rk not to take panga with him .
armummy IF-Dazzler
armummy
armummy

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

he haw ! i wanted to make a similar topic..RK kept his promiseROFLhe clarified the same in the end ..however, this was no EVIL plan as such..Bhai was accused of vandalism in Sitara Studio, and engage in a fight with RK ..he not only tried to kill him but harassed everyone present there...on RK's wedding day , he forcefully entered RK mansion , woh bhi, in a disguise .."trespassing"...like a responsible citizen, RK took the legal route and get the offender arrested.

I know I loved it , one does not need to deal with goondas themselves , always involve police , specially when you have a very naive wife LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_charu_

_Tangled_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Tangled_
_Tangled_

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Loved Rk

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

armummy

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by armummy

dont worry you will soon see mAdhu going against rk without bothering About his feelings and pain to help sultan . Both are doing what they think is right .

Sultan got arrested for vandalism , rk has every right to get a goonda arrested
If u feel wat rk did wat rite den he should have told madhu da very first thing wich was wrong he didnt told bout police to madhu..den secly his way of ending da prob is wrong...n if sultan is soo wrong he wont be out in just 2 days...kasa superstar hai  jo ek gangster ko 2 din bhi jail nahi rakh sakha. .think bout dis...
armummy IF-Dazzler
armummy
armummy

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

dont worry you will soon see mAdhu going against rk without bothering About his feelings and pain to help sultan . Both are doing what they think is right .

Sultan got arrested for vandalism , rk has every right to get a goonda arrested

If u feel wat rk did wat rite den he should have told madhu da very first thing wich was wrong he didnt told bout police to madhu..den secly his way of ending da prob is wrong...n if sultan is soo wrong he wont be out in just 2 days...kasa superstar hai jo ek gangster ko 2 din bhi jail nahi rakh sakha. .think bout dis...

Who knows why sultan is out in two days .. Some one could have bailed him , this is a minor offense so the jail time may be small or he may have contacts with police as he is anyway in gangster profession .

Rk does not tell mAdhu because mAdhu will not keep quite and will keep meddling , she did not even let him complete his sentence when she asked him will you talk to sultan now and he said it is too late now .

If a naive person tells you go and talk to a violent gangster who does not think twice before barging into others homes and vandalized their property and threatens them , you should not listen to that person . He will explain to her later in his own manner if not he will bear consequences of not explaining his and every move to mAdhu
ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Totaly agre
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

Who knows why sultan is out in two days .. Some one could have bailed him , this is a minor offense so the jail time may be small or he may have contacts with police as he is anyway in gangster profession .

Rk does not tell mAdhu because mAdhu will not keep quite and will keep meddling , she did not even let him complete his sentence when she asked him will you talk to sultan now and he said it is too late now .

If a naive person tells you go and talk to a violent gangster who does not think twice before barging into others homes and vandalized their property and threatens them , you should not listen to that person . He will explain to her later in his own manner if not he will bear consequences of not explaining his and every move to mAdhu
I guess u have a memory prob it was paddy who kept on forcing him...n den at last changed her party...anyways its useless to put brains lyk sultan said to dat he thought madhu have put sum brains in rk similarly i m trying to put brains in ur all...stay in ur dream land n ur rk weong world where only he is rite n only he got da dite to talk...

Go to top