Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Rk kept his promise to mAdhu (Page 3)

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rimsha-sizzles

Wow are u guys happy that he is playing mind games with his wife? can a relationship survive like that? With the girl who loves him so much
Da prob is dat its done by rk if da same thing was done by madhu or sultan dese fans had hanged till death...but rk kare tou sahi...its lyk..RK KARE TOU RAS LEELA MADHU KARAY TOU CHARACTER DHEELA...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pookie2-Rimsha-sizzles

hinapriya Goldie
hinapriya
hinapriya

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
LOLNaughty boy
Shru77 IF-Sizzlerz
Shru77
Shru77

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
agreed
-Rimsha-sizzles IF-Dazzler
-Rimsha-sizzles
-Rimsha-sizzles

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by armummy

Wow are u guys happy that he is playing mind games with his wife? can a relationship survive like that? With the girl who loves him so much

His wife is too naive to understand that befriending and trusting gangsters will only harm her family , rk did the right thing by sending sultan to jail and he did not need madhus help for that , he alreay knows wherw he does business , mAdhu offered help by herself

Till now i haven't seen any negativity from sultan you guys are predicting it...and i don't care what rk did to sultan bcz its in his nature my whole comment was about madhu rk is playing with her trust and feelings and thats not right if madhu had done the same thing would u react the same way I DON'T THINK SO...

Edited by -Rimsha-sizzles - 24 June 2013 at 11:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pookie2

armummy IF-Dazzler
armummy
armummy

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by armummy

His wife is too naive to understand that befriending and trusting gangsters will only harm her family , rk did the right thing by sending sultan to jail and he did not need madhus help for that , he alreay knows wherw he does business , mAdhu offered help by herself

Till now i haven't seen any negativity from sultan you guys are predicting it...and i don't care what rk did to sultan bcz its in his nature my whole comment was about madhu rk is playing with her trust and feelings and thats not right if madhu had done the same thing would u react the same way I DON'T THINK SO...

As I said mAdhu is too trusting of other people and too naive , no ones ask their husbands to talk to someone who just made horrible accusations on your family . Since she is naive , rk will take care as he sees fit . MAdhu Might gets hurt but he will make her understand .

In future mAdhu will go against rk without bothering about his feelings , both will be doing what they feel is right

Sultan came and displayed goondagardi , that is enough negativity for me

Edited by armummy - 24 June 2013 at 11:38am

_charu_DushtDanaf.

armummy IF-Dazzler
armummy
armummy

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

Da prob is dat its done by rk if da same thing was done by madhu or sultan dese fans had hanged till death...but rk kare tou sahi...its lyk..RK KARE TOU RAS LEELA MADHU KARAY TOU CHARACTER DHEELA...

dont worry you will soon see mAdhu going against rk without bothering About his feelings and pain to help sultan . Both are doing what they think is right .

Sultan got arrested for vandalism , rk has every right to get a goonda arrested

_charu_DushtDanaf.

armummy IF-Dazzler
armummy
armummy

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajjji

rk has brains

bhai has no brains

m

Agree
armummy IF-Dazzler
armummy
armummy

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Piyatrix

did the right thing, that's what responsible citizens do ...Approve

This should been den by mAdhu itself when she first met gangster ..but never too late

Go to top