Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: armummy

dont worry you will soon see mAdhu going against rk without bothering About his feelings and pain to help sultan . Both are doing what they think is right .

Sultan got arrested for vandalism , rk has every right to get a goonda arrested

If u feel wat rk did wat rite den he should have told madhu da very first thing wich was wrong he didnt told bout police to madhu..den secly his way of ending da prob is wrong...n if sultan is soo wrong he wont be out in just 2 days...kasa superstar hai  jo ek gangster ko 2 din bhi jail nahi rakh sakha. .think bout dis...
armummy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sirjee

If u feel wat rk did wat rite den he should have told madhu da very first thing wich was wrong he didnt told bout police to madhu..den secly his way of ending da prob is wrong...n if sultan is soo wrong he wont be out in just 2 days...kasa superstar hai jo ek gangster ko 2 din bhi jail nahi rakh sakha. .think bout dis...

Who knows why sultan is out in two days .. Some one could have bailed him , this is a minor offense so the jail time may be small or he may have contacts with police as he is anyway in gangster profession .

Rk does not tell mAdhu because mAdhu will not keep quite and will keep meddling , she did not even let him complete his sentence when she asked him will you talk to sultan now and he said it is too late now .

If a naive person tells you go and talk to a violent gangster who does not think twice before barging into others homes and vandalized their property and threatens them , you should not listen to that person . He will explain to her later in his own manner if not he will bear consequences of not explaining his and every move to mAdhu
sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Who knows why sultan is out in two days .. Some one could have bailed him , this is a minor offense so the jail time may be small or he may have contacts with police as he is anyway in gangster profession .

Rk does not tell mAdhu because mAdhu will not keep quite and will keep meddling , she did not even let him complete his sentence when she asked him will you talk to sultan now and he said it is too late now .

If a naive person tells you go and talk to a violent gangster who does not think twice before barging into others homes and vandalized their property and threatens them , you should not listen to that person . He will explain to her later in his own manner if not he will bear consequences of not explaining his and every move to mAdhu

I guess u have a memory prob it was paddy who kept on forcing him...n den at last changed her party...anyways its useless to put brains lyk sultan said to dat he thought madhu have put sum brains in rk similarly i m trying to put brains in ur all...stay in ur dream land n ur rk weong world where only he is rite n only he got da dite to talk...
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
RK never break his promises
armummy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sirjee

I guess u have a memory prob it was paddy who kept on forcing him...n den at last changed her party...anyways its useless to put brains lyk sultan said to dat he thought madhu have put sum brains in rk similarly i m trying to put brains in ur all...stay in ur dream land n ur rk weong world where only he is rite n only he got da dite to talk...

Sultan is an adult , padmini did not ask him to sneak into madhus room to talk to her . He sneaked in a disguise , so it is called trespassing . Ya I am good in my rk dreamland . You are welcome to stay in your dreamland
rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i love this manipulative RK... he never disappointed me😆😆
but i know this time he gonna disappoint Madhu... 
he gonna make Madhu angry... used her directly or indirectly to call Sultan n trap him...
RK will make his wife feel guilty for what will happen to Sultan... that's the only think that i'm not agree with what RK had done... RK will make Madhu more sympathy n take Sultan's side if he keep on take such actions... even now i feel what he afraid the most is not being called Najayaz child of MK or to know whether Sultan fake it... but he afraid of losing Madhu...😭😭 troughout his life he searching for love... insecurity is what he hate the most... but still maybe this will make Rishbala's bonds more strong than before... so chill...😳 
Edited by rehann - 10 years ago
armummy thumbnail
Rehann, It is a given mAdhu will help sultan and. Meera when she sees the bangle , it does not matter what rk does or not   , mAdhu will do her social service and it will not go down with rk or Radhaji , so I am just watching the clunk cvs are showing .there wad no need for rk to dupe mAdhu , he already knows where Sultan does business, so I am just laughing At cvs at the circus they are showingEdited by armummy - 10 years ago
rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Rehann, It is a given mAdhu will help sultan and. Meera when she sees the bangle , it does not matter what rk does or not   , mAdhu will do her social service and it will not go down with rk or Radhaji , so I am just watching the clunk cvs are showing .there wad no need for rk to dupe mAdhu , he already knows where Sultan does business, so I am just laughing At cvs at the circus they are showing

madhu n her social service?? hahaha that's funny😆😆 
yup after all it's Madhu... what should we expect then but we can't blame her... that's her nature...
without those social service Rishbala maybe not even meet...
i'm now afraid how actually Madhu gonna take Sultan's side... the sour is not new in rishbala's... but Radha ji... what will she think if she know her beti siding with Sultan? that Dips sure take advantage on this😡 sometime i'm fed up of Madhu's special nature but guess i have to wait for the scene so that i can understand the situation... whether Madhu, RK or situation is the one on blame... but still Sultan always at blame cause came between my Rishbala😆😆 no offend to his fans just my personal thought😳
ManishaT thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Me very happy that ullu reached his real place atleast for few days.God knows why people feel that RK is playing with his wife's feeling and...Ab isse jyaada kis type ki shanti se baat kar sakta hai koi kisi gunde se.I cant find anything wrong in sending a criminal to jail.
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Good son, good husband, good citizen... ðŸ˜Š