itsfate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi guys...i m goldie now so i just wanna thank you all...i won't give you any speech becoz i m very bad in that...

I m here to thank you all for giving me so much love...i made many friends here...i had a great time...in short BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE

when i joined this forum i never thought that i will make so many friends and some of them are very special to me

KULSUM_VIRMAN:-she is my best friend cum sis...she always scold me whenever i m doing something wrong...you are my teacher and i love your dhamki and more than that i love you and i don't wanna loose you

SHRUTHI 13:-what should i say about you...what ever i say about you will be less...you are the biggest blackmailer of the world especially for me and more than that tu mera band bja dete hai...but above all this you only know how to make me smile when i m crying...you are best and love you

ANGELIC.GURL(neha):-my sweetest and cutest friend...you know me in and out...you was one with whom is shared my poem for the for the first time..for that you are very special...love you...you always come to know whenever i hide something from you..and

ASHISHI(mishi):-cute,lovely and joy ful girl but for me you are my rolf queen...your rolf make my day lucky...but i little angry on you but still i love you a lot..

ELEANOR.AUDREY:-my friend in secret...meeting you was te best thing happend to me...i shared all my secrets with you wich i never shared with any one...i love you..

ANANYA:-my new friend...cute,talkative and my partner...you are my masti partner..love you my doctor partner

and thanks to my all others friends also
Niasharma
Fatima06
Mahimanair09
Millee18
Priencesshelen
Sweets1126
and all my remaining friends

i know i hace given a long speech but i want to say special thanks to kulsum_virman,shruthi,nea and mishi for supproring me and staying with me when i was figting between life and death...i wouldn't have survived iff you guys weren't with me

THANK YOU AND LOVE YOU ALL

so here is the party!!!

THANK YOU AND LOVE YOU ALL

Edited by nisha_virman - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

millee18 thumbnail
congo shongo...
party time dear!!!!!!
thxx fr mentioning me...
u r a grt frnd...
luv u loads.. ...❀️
Niaksharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations dear...
Get more heights here...
Too enjoy...
Liarzstayaway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Res🀣
haww nishu y angry on me :o
nahaananya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
congo nishu...πŸ‘
thnx for d warmth dat u gave me as a frnd thou am new here...
may u reach sky height... lolz not in actual height πŸ˜†
love ya
and yaaa DOCTOR PARTNER...πŸ˜ƒ
THNX PARTNER... HOPE OUR FRNDSHP REMAINS...
WOHUUU party tym
treat dena padhega...
and better take care of urself 😑
sweets1126 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulatiooons!!!!:)
Party sharty kaaabh ke liye? πŸ˜†
athniamanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
congats nishal virman ... u r a goldie now..... 
well waiting for ur dazzlers post next time...πŸ˜‰