Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi

India-Forums

Flaw in every character of the show-My thoughts.

AbbaDabbaJabba. Goldie

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpfarheensultanaguessimgreatgreen_teaAnkita7A HUGE FANRaadhniABCDesiGirl93hinz-Wishes-poorvab--Amulya--_SilverLining_VruShan_MaNanWaitForIt-preetipclizzie1765Tacker_HolicLScttiViewsDuggukedeRitu-.S.A.BullsEye777Senoritaaa-Swetha-

_SilverLining_ IF-Dazzler
_SilverLining_
_SilverLining_

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Nice post..Clap
Tell you what, that's what drew me to the show - the characters are so just-out-of-our-everyday-lives. Nobody in life is perfect, there are flaws in each and everyone of us. This show has achieved a very nice and real portrayal of its characters yet not destroying its positive feel. Even the story is plotted well, there's so much sadness around but I didn't feel bored at even one point. So far, this show has done good, I really loved watching the first week epis.Smile

Edited by Archismita - 24 June 2013 at 11:57am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

neelabhaA HUGE FANAnkita7AbbaDabbaJabba.hinzVruShan_MaNan--Amulya--lizzie1765LScttRitu--Swetha-

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
I agree with u completely . From the day one i felt kittu is compiting to b zor's daughter . Y being daughter is so important ?!!?

ShraDdha. I felt merried too young so she got emotionally , financially dependent on her hubby . So lost confidence & ability to think it through . She left her family so that's also one of ghe issue .

As. For amrit & shraddha , well if child dont or cant accept u then let it go which is amrit is doing . She is remaining in the background . But y rest of the family is behaving as if its not a big issue . Zor married Amrit & as his wife and elder she do deserve respect . Y amrit accepts shraddha's behaviour & family has no problem in it . Even zor , disappointing .

Characters do have potential to b more but some how I felt they r rushed on paper . Another thing y all the bahu's on tv show behaves like wonder women , can give complex to regular one as human nature is bit complex !!!!!   

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpfarheensultananeelabhaRaadhniLScttlizzie1765Ritu-

debaleena_tunai IF-Rockerz
debaleena_tunai
debaleena_tunai

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Completely agree with you...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-

Ankita7 Goldie
Ankita7
Ankita7

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Nicely written. I agree with each and every point. Every character does have some flaw but that's the beauty of the show I guess. Unlke other shows where the leads are always correct and can do no wrong, this show is an exception.
I agree with the Kritika point. In some episode Zor was telling about how he was missin' his daughter after  her marriage and kittu said "who jagah toh ghar ki bahu le leti hai" or something like that. that's her only dialogue I did not like. and in that particular epi I did feel kittu was trying to take shraddha's place. but now that shraddha is back, kittu has changed. like she said in the last episode that everyone has their own importance. I guess the flaws in the characters will make it easy for the people to connect with them.

Ritu-

BullsEye777 IF-Sizzlerz
BullsEye777
BullsEye777

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Kutea and such an in-depth analysisLOL

But true. Words that are being said do not match with the situation like how Kittu told Jaya how everyone is equal in this family but after how she was left behind and her face reflected it, that was a typical diplomatic consolation from an elder to the younger.     

And this is good. I am fed up of seeing either sati savitris or vamps or characters that oscillate between the two as per a particular story line

Edited by BullsEye777 - 25 June 2013 at 8:43am

neelabha

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Yea except kittu everyone seems to have flaws ... i would appreciate if she is human too and has few flaws (and no i don't mean jasosigiri, taan jhank and butting in everyone's business kinda flaws LOL)

As for anand not feeling it ... I feel thats how guys are since most of them are not emotional its difficult for them to understand emotions of others

Shergil I feel is a man who has his own rules and own set of rights and wrong ... I mean in today's episode I felt he acted in quite a childish way ... what was the point in getting angry on a kid? He did not come out as a mature man today ... that you would expect someone his age to be

neelabha

AbbaDabbaJabba. Goldie

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index