Amita ka Amit

India-Forums

Amita ka Amit
Amita ka Amit

How was today's episode ? (24/6)

Poll Question: How was today's episode ? (24/6)

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
11 [84.62%]
1 [7.69%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [7.69%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

emeraldeye Goldie
emeraldeye
emeraldeye

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Hi dearies, How was today's episode ??

Highlights :
1. As usual Amita tried to save him in-front of his family. Embarrassed
2. Situational dialogues between Amit and Amita.Cry
3. Pleasant surprise planned by VarshaStar
4. The phone call Confused, Amita and her MUOuch
5. Precap : Amit holding her handDay DreamingHeart
HeartHeartHeartDay Dreaming

Vote and pour in your thoughts.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ind4ulily.lotus.rosygrintson

red&blues Groupbie
red&blues
red&blues

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Dont knw...its kind of getting boring this track...atleast there used to be fun elements if not romance before antra was introduced. I am bored to watch and hope for some good romance..If truly amit is not guilty and loves amita..atleast he should tell amita everything and solve this antra problem together.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ind4uemeraldeyelily.lotus.rosygrintson

grintson IF-Rockerz
grintson
grintson

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
aaj ke episode ko 10 on 10 dene k liye episode ka first part hi kaafi thaa... Star

amit's expressions when amita was defending him in front of d family.. specially when phallu said," naa jaane kitne din tak soyi nahin ye ladki.." 

each n every dialogue of A2 conversation... 
amit's dialogue while longingly lukg at amita, " lekin jab koi cheez pasand aa jaati hai.. toh use hamesha apne saath rakhta hun..." Approve

each n every painful expression emoted by nishad with his eyes during this conversation... ClapClapClap

and finally the precap... amit holding amita's hands... hw lovable HeartHeartHeart

emeraldeyeind4ulily.lotus.rosy

ind4u Goldie
ind4u
ind4u

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

@aman Agree with u today its 10 -10. 

"Aadhe adhure ankahi baatein"

• even after knowing the truth amita covering amit infront of whole family  aww ammu Smile
  •  baa's dialogue "iss dress ne iske haath pakad kar baita liya kya " love u baa Heartit always fun to watch her Smile
  • Dialogue of the day         " ha ye apne bilkul sahi kaha  sahi  cheez pasand karne me kaafi waqt leta hu  waqt leta hu lekin jab koi cheezuse ekbar use pasand kar leta hu na use hamesha apne saath rakta hu.    
  • "mein nahi rokungi "     hearing those words come out from her mouth it hurt him alot it clearly shows the pain in his eyes.Unhappy 
  • surprise party Varsha dialogue damad kam beta jyaada Clap

emeraldeyelily.lotus.rosygrintson

ind4u Goldie
ind4u
ind4u

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by grintson

aaj ke episode ko 10 on 10 dene k liye episode ka first part hi kaafi thaa... Star

amit's expressions when amita was defending him in front of d family.. specially when phallu said," naa jaane kitne din tak soyi nahin ye ladki.."  Thumbs Up

amit's dialogue while longingly lukg at amita, " lekin jab koi cheez pasand aa jaati hai.. toh use hamesha apne saath rakhta hun..." Approve 

each n every painful expression emoted by nishad with his eyes during this conversation... ClapClapClap Agree with u aman Nishad was awesome today and he nailed it to core 

and finally the precap... amit holding amita's hands... hw lovable HeartHeartHeart Can't wait for the episode 

Ye kuch baatein ankahi ansuni...ye kuch raatein andekhi anjaani.. 
Kuch hain kauf jo aankhon mein hi dikhe..
Zubaan par na aa sake Tumhe na bata sake

emeraldeyelily.lotus.rosygrintson

emeraldeye Goldie
emeraldeye
emeraldeye

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by grintson

amit's expressions when amita was defending him in front of d family.. specially when phallu said," naa jaane kitne din tak soyi nahin ye ladki.."
Loved the way MIL-Phallu was praising her DIL...too good !Thumbs Up

each n every painful expression emoted by nishad with his eyes during this conversation... ClapClapClap
 Nishad is just fantabulous...even though Amita was upset but I felt completely moved after watching Amit : his unsaid words and amazing grief struck expressions.
and finally the precap... amit holding amita's hands... hw lovable HeartHeartHeart
OMG ! This scene literally stole my heart. This was the first time in AKA were he was willingly holding her hand and is in so much pain.Day Dreaming

Yep ! Yesterday's episode finally cleared even viewers doubts whether Amit has fallen for Ammu or not. Yesterday the star of the episode was AMIT. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lily.lotus.rosygrintson

emeraldeye Goldie
emeraldeye
emeraldeye

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ind4u

@aman Agree with u today its 10 -10. 

"Aadhe adhure ankahi baatein"

• even after knowing the truth amita covering amit infront of whole family  aww ammu Smile LOL. Last time itself Amit had scolded her for doing this. Par apni Ammu tho great hain.She continues to do this act aur tajub ki bath hain ki es bar Amitne usse nahi danta !Wink
  •  baa's dialogue "iss dress ne iske haath pakad kar baita liya kya " love u baa Heartit always fun to watch her Smile I always Baa a lot...Embarrassed She always says some hilarious dialogues !! LOL
  • Dialogue of the day         " ha ye apne bilkul sahi kaha  sahi  cheez pasand karne me kaafi waqt leta hu  waqt leta hu lekin jab koi cheezuse ekbar use pasand kar leta hu na use hamesha apne saath rakta hu.   
    So nice to see that our reserved Amit is actually sharing some of his thoughts with Amita. Par Amitji Amita jo bath sunana chahthi hain woh aap kab karoge ??? Embarrassed
  • "mein nahi rokungi "     hearing those words come out from her mouth it hurt him alot it clearly shows the pain in his eyes.Unhappy Yep our Nishad is an expression king. He does each and every emotion so effortlessly. StarYunhi nahi hum sab uske etane diwane hain !Thumbs Up

• surprise party Varsha dialogue damad kam beta jyaada Clap

pankhi07lily.lotus.rosygrintson

lily.lotus.rosy IF-Dazzler
lily.lotus.rosy
lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
I guess what i'm gonna write may sound repetitive ...agreeing 100 % with Aman & Indu I too will say the yesterday's Star was my sweet heart Amit Amit & only Amit!! He not only looked killing in the yellow shirt but also emotes his scenes with such fineness that it is rather hard to believe he is only 6 months ka baby in the TV industry!!Thumbs Up When Phalguni stated that " Amita ne kitne raat nahi soyi"...& the way he looked at Amita...it straight away pricked my heart! BlushingSecondly I rejoiced Baa's hilarious dialoguesLOL ...which brought some freshness in the dragging & disturbing Antara track...,Clap A2's sentimental conversation outside shah mansion was excellently executed...kudos to Chandni as well...& I had tears in my eyes when Amit said " Dekha mujhe pata tha aap mujhe nahi rokenge"...Nishad is driving all AMitinas mad with his fantabulous expressive acting!!...Kal ek baat to saaf ho gayee ki pyar ki aag dono taraf hi barabar lagi hain!!Embarrassed The precap again was heart piercing...again Nishad's expressions holding Chandni's hand was mind blowing! Waiting eagerly for today's episode. Gave a full 10 to yesterday's episode & credit goes to Nishad!!Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

emeraldeyegrintson

Go to top