Qubool Hai

Asad - There is a thing called 100

asya34 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Any takes on why a sensible man like Asad never once called the cops to investigate the attempts on Tanveer's life. When she claimed she was attacked with a knife (and cut up real bad), his first date in the backyard with Zoya was another attempt on Tanveer's life and lastly when she was kidnapped on his wedding day.
I somehow feel that the writers need to give us intelligent viewers an intelligent explanation.

In IPKKND, Khushi does seek the help of the police but because of no solid evidence of her doubts, has to investigate and find him on her own. That was a plausible explanation, but Mr. Ahmed Khan who called the cops for his mother and every other time that he faced such a problem somehow did not do so in this case?
Tanveer has an issue with doctors as she explained but what is his excuse to not seek assistance from the law or even a lawyer. There is a thing called 'restraining order' Mr. Khan that could have saved you being physically assaulted, slapped, humiliated in front or your younger siblings, hurting the love of your life and most importantly a trip to Ajmer !!!

Any takes ???🤔
Edited by asya34 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viya.mallik4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
good point but too late. The deed has been done. Asad was totally a nut case in tanveer matters ðŸ¥±
asya34 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Asad the character follows what the writers write - it's Gul that I am surprised at !
A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
^Agree...

We can't blame Actors or characters...Its the writers that write and make characters appear DUMB...😡 and people bash Asad ese hi... 
honey672 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think the writers should fire themselves🤣 because no one is buying the crap they are selling uugh

Ceon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Well in that case m highly dissapointed 4m Gul.