The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanu

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

Hello!..
Well LN wants everything done before marriage!..and guniyal after marriage!..so you get to see done on mobile laptop etc!..
Nice thread Han!

Shrewd n foxy LN and Gadhi Guniyal!!!ROFL
Saras is right!! Ab sab kuch mobile mein hi karna padega!!!Wink LOL MF!!!ROFL U know wat i mean na!! not mental but mobile one!!ROFL

archanamanav

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dazzzling

Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Originally posted by dazzzling

JaanuHug

I liked the episode too. I like it when Gumaan's plan fail and her face turns like a burst balloon.LOL Saras was looking as usual dashing and Kumud was beautiful. I dont like this kussum i tell you. So nosy. Ok she and Danny want to play pranks but still i dont like her chipkaoing to jeeju n didi all the time.
You are right KC will be a romantic affair for sure.
Lovely post buddy.
Btw i have missed your posts these days. Was busy. But why no OS from you during the wkend?Cry I came online n checked first thingCry Do write dear i like your stories.

DazzHug
LN is as impressed with Kumud as his son is!!Tongue N he was very despo to get Saras away from Sanyas. No wonder he is happy.
Yeah i know how much u dislike bratty Kussum!! But dear she does help her didi so maaf kardey!!LOL
Oh yes this KC sounds n looks very promising!! This time i feel Cvs wont dare to goof up!!
We r getting a hug, Kumud calling Saras dude by his name and loads of promises by the lovers to b bounded all life!!

Thanks Dazz. I know u r among those regulars reading my works n encouraging me. I just didnt feel like writing this week. But i will dont worry. Embarrassed The coming wkend may bEmbarrassed

Thats my girl. You keep posting dear. I like your posts. Please check your inbox.
Did you watch the KC segment? Kumud is looking lovely in red and Saras' expression while hugging Kumud, i am deadEmbarrassed
I will rape the replay button like you always say.ROFL

Nope i just saw the pics but they r very good!!Embarrassed
Yes lets rape the replay button together on the D-Day!!ROFL
-Pro- Senior Member
-Pro-
-Pro-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Hello!..
Well LN wants everything done before marriage!..and guniyal after marriage!..so you get to see done on mobile laptop etc!..
Nice thread Han!

Saras is right!! Ab sab kuch mobile mein hi karna padega!!!Wink LOL MF!!!ROFL U know wat i mean na!! not mental but mobile one!!ROFL

Jaanu I hope I got your "MF" gutterley RIGHT..! LOL

LMFAO..! Wink

omshreejaanu

LazyLad14 IF-Dazzler
LazyLad14
LazyLad14

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sraskumud

Hey there!!!HugEmotional atyachar ka dozes kam hogaya for sure!!!Tongue

..-..agree ekdum simple n light hearted...so that we can all sleep well..n dream abt samud KC only...LOLLOL
GR never disappoints i must say!! He portrays a fab n serious businessman, a docile son n a smitten lover so well. Smartychandra or Dobochandra, GR always nails it!!Big smile

..he' is genious, milkha singh, dancer...aur kya >2 talent hai bhai...GR mein..LOLLOL

Oh i had to laugh seeing Laal with a white head!! N bogus artist he is!!!ROFL

...no re!!...that lal was better..why lal shuld be OTT dramatic...after this so called buisnessminded...ppl..really dnt hav any expressions while dealng proffesions...DeadDead
Gumaan ki tai tai phiss hogaya!!LOL LN was a very cool lover i am sure!! Bahut mazaa liya hoga Gumaan ke saat before they got married!!LOL
..hey bhagvaan she..Angrystill wearng d same badboudaar purani saaree, kitne din se she wearng d same...DeadDeadDead...now i wonder why  LN didn't  hugged her...baagal se jaan bachake nikal gaaya..LOL

Well it was a good thing to see LN trusting his son n being happy for him n Kumud. I guess Gumaan will try really hard to get LN angry with Saras n she might succeed too. But today LN rocked flushed Gumaan went down the drainLOL...
budhe ne seedha u-turn maara...aftr akll xcprncs..LOLLOL
I was also surprised to see Kussun n Danny bonding!! Good na!!...
yup...cv's did good by gvng kusum also sum scenes...other wise she was just mere audience n d show...
N kumari our oeanut brain!!Sleepy Wat is she thinking nowadays?? Thanks to her n that Umesh, SaMud wedding may get ruined!!Angry
.. yeeah evn kusum is bttr than kumari. she cares n loves for kumud.2...hope this kumariAngryAngry..dnt comes out to be black sheep ..n d show..AngryAngry

omshreejaanu

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pruthveshwar

Hello!..
Nice thread Han!

Jaanu I hope I got your "MF" gutterley RIGHT..! LOL

LMFAO..! Wink

U did??LOL
Then u r one smarty!! Star

-Pro-

khanrocks IF-Stunnerz
khanrocks
khanrocks

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
yep kumari needs to get out of this because she will ruin samud 

omshreejaanu

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
@sraskumud
Did u notice Gumaan is still roaming around in that saree in the precap at night???ROFL
I was rofling n immediately thought of u!!LOL

LazyLad14

Go to top