Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Mazeydaar Monday!! (Page 3)

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sraskumud

...Hug...sahi kaha buddy...today epi was damn good...n enjoyed.it...no attyachar 2day...LOLLOL

Hey there!!!HugEmotional atyachar ka dozes kam hogaya for sure!!!Tongue

---...aaj ka highilight of epi  was gautam rode a.k.a saras nawab shaab...LOLLOL...he really did his part scenes well...
GR never disappoints i must say!! He portrays a fab n serious businessman, a docile son n a smitten lover so well. Smartychandra or Dobochandra, GR always nails it!!Big smile

---...mr lal entry  ROFL was d most funny part for me...

Oh i had to laugh seeing Laal with a white head!! N bogus artist he is!!!ROFL

---...aha n LN, n ghumann disussion was d most suprisng 1...fellng bad kitni gaali de rahe the LN..ko.but usne bhi ghumann ki poppet hi kardi...LOLLOLLOL

Gumaan ki tai tai phiss hogaya!!LOL LN was a very cool lover i am sure!! Bahut mazaa liya hoga Gumaan ke saat before they got married!!LOL

--..aah today epi was good for many reasons, other thn saras - kumud usully love scenes...the best part was...
- office presetantion of saras...SmileSmile...thnkgod saras saved ...everythng...
 - loved danny n kusum bng 2 steps ahead of sunny - kumari team...Big smileBig smile..
-..so finally kusum was gvn good scenes today, so do sunny.with usual comic timng., t..LOLLOL
 -   less of ghumannAngryAngry, no umesh n sahas rai...AngryAngry...n also kumari dramaDead...

Well it was a good thing to see LN trusting his son n being happy for him n Kumud. I guess Gumaan will try really hard to get LN angry with Saras n she might succeed too. But today LN rocked flushed Gumaan went down the drainLOL
I was also surprised to see Kussun n Danny bonding!! Good na!!
N kumari our oeanut brain!!Sleepy Wat is she thinking nowadays?? Thanks to her n that Umesh, SaMud wedding may get ruined!!Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dazzzlingLazyLad14

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pruthveshwar

Gud one Jaanu..

U know smthing. Even my post has many similarities with this one of yours.. I didn't copy anything.. bt it was sheer coincidence.. lol..

My post is named "Bhaadh Mai Jaaney Do..!" LOL

Well great minds think alike!!Big smile LOL
I'll check that for sure!!Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pro-

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Hello!..
Well LN wants everything done before marriage!..and guniyal after marriage!..so you get to see done on mobile laptop etc!..
Nice thread Han!

LazyLad14omshreejaanu

khanrocks IF-Stunnerz
khanrocks
khanrocks

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
its nice to see kusum bonding wit danny but i doubt its gonna be more,ln doesnt waste time does he 

omshreejaanu

dazzzling Senior Member
dazzzling
dazzzling

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Originally posted by dazzzling

JaanuHug

I liked the episode too. I like it when Gumaan's plan fail and her face turns like a burst balloon.LOL Saras was looking as usual dashing and Kumud was beautiful. I dont like this kussum i tell you. So nosy. Ok she and Danny want to play pranks but still i dont like her chipkaoing to jeeju n didi all the time.
You are right KC will be a romantic affair for sure.
Lovely post buddy.
Btw i have missed your posts these days. Was busy. But why no OS from you during the wkend?Cry I came online n checked first thingCry Do write dear i like your stories.

DazzHug
LN is as impressed with Kumud as his son is!!Tongue N he was very despo to get Saras away from Sanyas. No wonder he is happy.
Yeah i know how much u dislike bratty Kussum!! But dear she does help her didi so maaf kardey!!LOL
Oh yes this KC sounds n looks very promising!! This time i feel Cvs wont dare to goof up!!
We r getting a hug, Kumud calling Saras dude by his name and loads of promises by the lovers to b bounded all life!!

Thanks Dazz. I know u r among those regulars reading my works n encouraging me. I just didnt feel like writing this week. But i will dont worry. Embarrassed The coming wkend may bEmbarrassed

Thats my girl. You keep posting dear. I like your posts. Please check your inbox.
Did you watch the KC segment? Kumud is looking lovely in red and Saras' expression while hugging Kumud, i am deadEmbarrassed
I will rape the replay button like you always say.ROFL

LazyLad14

-Pro- Senior Member
-Pro-
-Pro-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pruthveshwar

Gud one Jaanu..

U know smthing. Even my post has many similarities with this one of yours.. I didn't copy anything.. bt it was sheer coincidence.. lol..

My post is named "Bhaadh Mai Jaaney Do..!" LOL

Well great minds think alike!!Big smile LOL
I'll check that for sure!!Tongue

Do u know that there is an Einstein and Newton for IF too.. in this SC forum only..LOL

One is U and the other one me.. Wink

LazyLad14omshreejaanu

dazzzling Senior Member
dazzzling
dazzzling

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

Hello!..
Well LN wants everything done before marriage!..and guniyal after marriage!..so you get to see done on mobile laptop etc!..
Nice thread Han!

ROFL
Hello Usha ji.
Ln and Guniyal are two extremes for sure.LOL To please their parents, SaMud are doing everything on the phone and laptopROFL

omshreejaanu

LazyLad14 IF-Dazzler
LazyLad14
LazyLad14

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged

JaanuHug

I liked the episode too. I like it when Gumaan's plan fail and her face turns like a burst balloon.LOL Saras was looking as usual dashing and Kumud was beautiful. I dont like this kussum i tell you. So nosy. Ok she and Danny want to play pranks but still i dont like her chipkaoing to jeeju n didi all the time.
You are right KC will be a romantic affair for sure.
Lovely post buddy.
Btw i have missed your posts these days. Was busy. But why no OS from you during the wkend?Cry I came online n checked first thingCry Do write dear i like your stories.

DazzHug
LN is as impressed with Kumud as his son is!!Tongue N he was very despo to get Saras away from Sanyas. No wonder he is happy.
Yeah i know how much u dislike bratty Kussum!! But dear she does help her didi so maaf kardey!!LOL
Oh yes this KC sounds n looks very promising!! This time i feel Cvs wont dare to goof up!!
We r getting a hug, Kumud calling Saras dude by his name and loads of promises by the lovers to b bounded all life!!

Thanks Dazz. I know u r among those regulars reading my works n encouraging me. I just didnt feel like writing this week. But i will dont worry. Embarrassed The coming wkend may bEmbarrassed

Thats my girl. You keep posting dear. I like your posts. Please check your inbox.
Did you watch the KC segment? Kumud is looking lovely in red and Saras' expression while hugging Kumud, i am deadEmbarrassed
I will rape the replay button like you always say.ROFL
@bold:...oye kya hai woh mere ko bhi bhejo..

omshreejaanu

Go to top