Mazeydaar Monday!! (Page 2)

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mon.sayan17.com

Really episode was mazedaar. . .Big smile

Wasnt it??Tongue
This Kumud is so lucky!! Whether she uses face pack or oil for her hair, it wont make any difference!! Saras is all lattoo over her.
I loved  his reply to Sunny- no because i love her!!! He was so lost in her thoughs that he didnt realize wat he was telling him!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LazyLad14

khanrocks IF-Stunnerz
khanrocks
khanrocks

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
yep loved it

omshreejaanu

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dazzzling

JaanuHug

I liked the episode too. I like it when Gumaan's plan fail and her face turns like a burst balloon.LOL Saras was looking as usual dashing and Kumud was beautiful. I dont like this kussum i tell you. So nosy. Ok she and Danny want to play pranks but still i dont like her chipkaoing to jeeju n didi all the time.
You are right KC will be a romantic affair for sure.
Lovely post buddy.
Btw i have missed your posts these days. Was busy. But why no OS from you during the wkend?Cry I came online n checked first thingCry Do write dear i like your stories.

DazzHug
LN is as impressed with Kumud as his son is!!Tongue N he was very despo to get Saras away from Sanyas. No wonder he is happy.
Yeah i know how much u dislike bratty Kussum!! But dear she does help her didi so maaf kardey!!LOL
Oh yes this KC sounds n looks very promising!! This time i feel Cvs wont dare to goof up!!
We r getting a hug, Kumud calling Saras dude by his name and loads of promises by the lovers to b bounded all life!!

Thanks Dazz. I know u r among those regulars reading my works n encouraging me. I just didnt feel like writing this week. But i will dont worry. Embarrassed The coming wkend may bEmbarrassed

LazyLad14

khanrocks IF-Stunnerz
khanrocks
khanrocks

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
gumaan still annoyed me but atleast we will see samud magic in karwa chuth

omshreejaanu

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RazZ-

i'm too waiting for the kc episode Embarrassed
cause it's gonna be a very suprising episode for everyone.
Firstly , saras is coming to ratnagiri on kc day, and it will be a big suprise for kumud Embarrassed
secondly, kumud will be calling by his name for the first time and it will be a super suprise for saras so both become very glad and exciting for each other and will be hugging like anything and we get see cute moments of them on the day so it will be a damn surprise for us fans lol

Well ghee shakkar in ur mouth!!Tongue
I would love it if CVs surprise us just like Saras will surprise Kumud on KC.
I think the hottest n romantic scene we got so far was the atta scene!! That was awesome n so hot n sexy!! From there everything was kind of bland or if u want not to that atta scene level.
Now lets keep our fingers cross.
I want to see an "unleashed" Kumud hugging Saras first. I want her to say -  i love u n miss u Saras n plz dont go away from me while a loving Saras reassures her of his being always there for her n tied to her by the strings of the heart forever!!Day Dreaming
CVs better give us a fantabulous KC!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Evelyn-LazyLad14

LazyLad14 IF-Dazzler
LazyLad14
LazyLad14

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
...Hug...sahi kaha buddy...today epi was damn good...n enjoyed.it...no attyachar 2day...LOLLOL

---...aaj ka highilight of epi  was gautam rode a.k.a saras nawab shaab...LOLLOL...he really did his part scenes well...

---...mr lal entry  ROFL was d most funny part for me...

---...aha n LN, n ghumann disussion was d most suprisng 1...fellng bad kitni gaali de rahe the LN..ko.but usne bhi ghumann ki poppet hi kardi...LOLLOLLOL

--..aah today epi was good for many reasons, other thn saras - kumud usully love scenes...the best part was...
- office presetantion of saras...SmileSmile...thnkgod saras saved ...everythng...
 - loved danny n kusum bng 2 steps ahead of sunny - kumari team...Big smileBig smile..
-..so finally kusum was gvn good scenes today, so do sunny.with usual comic timng., t..LOLLOL
 -   less of ghumannAngryAngry, no umesh n sahas rai...AngryAngry...n also kumari dramaDead...

omshreejaanu

-Pro- Senior Member
-Pro-
-Pro-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Gud one Jaanu..

U know smthing. Even my post has many similarities with this one of yours.. I didn't copy anything.. bt it was sheer coincidence.. lol..

My post is named "Bhaadh Mai Jaaney Do..!" LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LazyLad14omshreejaanu

-Pro- Senior Member
-Pro-
-Pro-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Originally posted by -RazZ-

i'm too waiting for the kc episode Embarrassed
cause it's gonna be a very suprising episode for everyone.
Firstly , saras is coming to ratnagiri on kc day, and it will be a big suprise for kumud Embarrassed
secondly, kumud will be calling by his name for the first time and it will be a super suprise for saras so both become very glad and exciting for each other and will be hugging like anything and we get see cute moments of them on the day so it will be a damn surprise for us fans lol

Well ghee shakkar in ur mouth!!Tongue
I would love it if CVs surprise us just like Saras will surprise Kumud on KC.
I think the hottest n romantic scene we got so far was the atta scene!! That was awesome n so hot n sexy!! From there everything was kind of bland or if u want not to that atta scene level.
Now lets keep our fingers cross.
I want to see an "unleashed" Kumud hugging Saras first. I want her to say - i love u n miss u Saras n plz dont go away from me while a loving Saras reassures her of his being always there for her n
tied to her by the strings of the heart forever!!Day Dreaming
CVs better give us a fantabulous KC!!

Caution : Expectations Lead to Disappointment in SC especially..

So Have HOPE , not Expectations.. @RAZZ

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Evelyn-LazyLad14omshreejaanu

Go to top