Amit should confess about the truth!

Poll

Amit should confess about the truth!

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
emeraldeye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
After watching today's episode it is absolutely clear that Amit is helping Antra in some case. He has totally fallen for our Ammu. But the MUs between them are increasing day by day. Do you think Amit should confess the truth about Antra to Amita ???

Vote and pour in your views.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes he sould..if he clear all this then this misundersting between them will solved..
emeraldeye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Momrin

Yes he sould..if he clear all this then this misundersting between them will solved..

Agreed. Hope hope hope...he goes and tells everything to Amita.
๐Ÿ˜ณ
soundtrack thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi after watching 2ds episode i think amit very much love amita and he confess amita before he go usa that he love her i am sure amita ne aaj tak serial me amit ka gussa sahan kiya hai ab wo amit par gussa hogi and amit use manayega gd aur amit ko amita se aur pyar hoga gd wow..
 why should always cry amita ab amit ko talliph hogi aur amita ki uske jindgi me kya ahmiyat hai ye bhi wo samaj payega.

grintson thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes he should... but... this is against his nature u see... he must have promised sanjay or antra of keeping the things private... and he is totally unaware that amita might suspect him in this way... use nahin lagta k amita uske baare me aisa bhi soch sakti hai...specially when he has already assured her that he wil tel her when d right time comes... bechara amit... fass gya hai... 

supporting amit.. so voted NO..
_Divya_ thumbnail
sm1 pls gimme link for yest (24th june) WU!
lily.lotus.rosy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Amit should confess the truth about Antara..then all the MUs will be cleared, their love will be confessed & there will be the beginning of a fresh new track which we Amitians have been waiting since so long...its A2's love track!๐Ÿ˜ณ
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
ahhh poor ammu due to all ths MUs, she is ttlly heart broken n in miserable state...now its the time to amit to confess the truth n his love ...but I think CVs will build more MUs before then let it happen

loving all ths suspense...
Musiquelover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amit unknowingly fell for ammu the force of attraction between these two is too high right from beginning...but

Akkad ka baap Amit babua ne introvert jo hai... this period I think they are showing us coz in this amit babua will realize his feelings for ammu and will confess " amita mein aap ke bagair jee nahi sakta"

ammu too will outburst finally after a few episodes or CVs ke daya per

but for now amit babua is getting all his Akkad ka result with ammus pain but not with Akkad...

Man those expressions were tooo heart wrenching ...one could feel the pain of Amit which Nishad portrayed fantabulously today...
aphrodite143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yippeee!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ

my dream is coming true,amita  is just following the path i wished her to!
just wanted this
amita ka gussa,amit trying to manavoy her!...lovely๐Ÿ‘

its the natural way afterall!๐Ÿ˜‰