Dont understand this...

vickosh thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
First they say that 2 moms will be eliminated then Dada decides that no one will be eliminated and says "he will decide when, how many contestants get eliminated, who is called back...etc."  Why does this show have no rules??? and why does he get to decide this??

As usual Mithun is up to his nonsense.  And also Marzi and Mithun's jabs at each other is getting too boring.

Also, please do not comment on the ladies' weight.  Why are you always saying things about their weight?  That is a rude thing to do.

Make this a clean show with no gimmicks for once.  Please...  Let us enjoy the acts of these courageous ladies.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PROTIM21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't find anything wrong in that... Loving the show, everything is awesome..
Colors2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
I think He couldn't make decision which two to choose from 4. So he declared no elimination. 
I agree with you, but I don't get why Mithun is in this show since like forever... from the first season. Actually, I find him useless. I don't know why he sits there all day and doing nothing and just gives a praises each time at the end or before performance. Maybe... without him this show would've been much better and he's kind of useless (budha). ðŸ˜† I don't get why he's there in the show and just sitting all the time and doing nothing? ðŸ˜† We don't need him! ðŸ¤£Edited by abeer_19980408 - 10 years ago
vickosh thumbnail
Amongst the 4 ladies that danced one could easily pick 2  in the bottom.  Even if Mithun could not pick,   that is why you have Terrence and Marzi.  And if these 3 people could not pick the bottom 2 them they do not have the right to be judges...

vickosh thumbnail
Originally posted by: vickosh

Amongst the 4 ladies that danced one could easily pick 2  in the bottom.  Even if Mithun could not pick,   that is why you have Terrence and Marzi.  And if these 3 people could not pick the bottom 2 them they do not have the right to be judges...

Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with u...  I don't like mithun ji in this show.. he neither cant criticize properly to  the bad  performances of the dancers nor he can give  good compliments for the good dancers..
I hate his words like "bahut khoob kahoob bahut khoob" now in this season "some mumtaz"😡
PROTIM21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mithun da is the jaan and fun of this show... Respect him...
RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is the best dance show at the moment . DID Super MOMS Rocksss 
princess_farh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i love this show and each and every little thing abt it !