India-Forums

Dance India Dance Super Moms
Dance India Dance Super Moms

Dont understand this...

vickosh Senior Member
vickosh
vickosh

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
First they say that 2 moms will be eliminated then Dada decides that no one will be eliminated and says "he will decide when, how many contestants get eliminated, who is called back...etc."  Why does this show have no rules??? and why does he get to decide this??

As usual Mithun is up to his nonsense.  And also Marzi and Mithun's jabs at each other is getting too boring.

Also, please do not comment on the ladies' weight.  Why are you always saying things about their weight?  That is a rude thing to do.

Make this a clean show with no gimmicks for once.  Please...  Let us enjoy the acts of these courageous ladies.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dimpz06gckasturiqweztion1Shayu.

PROTIM21 Senior Member
PROTIM21
PROTIM21

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
I don't find anything wrong in that... Loving the show, everything is awesome..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aleya14RamziMeriJaanilovecrepes

Colors2012 Senior Member
Colors2012
Colors2012

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
I think He couldn't make decision which two to choose from 4. So he declared no elimination. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

irene2010vickosh

abeer_19980408 Groupbie
abeer_19980408
abeer_19980408

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
I agree with you, but I don't get why Mithun is in this show since like forever... from the first season. Actually, I find him useless. I don't know why he sits there all day and doing nothing and just gives a praises each time at the end or before performance. Maybe... without him this show would've been much better and he's kind of useless (budha). LOL I don't get why he's there in the show and just sitting all the time and doing nothing? LOL We don't need him! ROFL

Edited by abeer_19980408 - 26 June 2013 at 2:59pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

irene2010gckasturilove_me_notMeredithLegolasGondolinShayu.pieryrose

vickosh Senior Member
vickosh
vickosh

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Amongst the 4 ladies that danced one could easily pick 2  in the bottom.  Even if Mithun could not pick,   that is why you have Terrence and Marzi.  And if these 3 people could not pick the bottom 2 them they do not have the right to be judges...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gckasturiMeredith

vickosh Senior Member
vickosh
vickosh

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vickosh

Amongst the 4 ladies that danced one could easily pick 2  in the bottom.  Even if Mithun could not pick,   that is why you have Terrence and Marzi.  And if these 3 people could not pick the bottom 2 them they do not have the right to be judges...

Shayu. IF-Rockerz
Shayu.
Shayu.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:58am | IP Logged
I agree with u...  I don't like mithun ji in this show.. he neither cant criticize properly to  the bad  performances of the dancers nor he can give  good compliments for the good dancers..
I hate his words like "bahut khoob kahoob bahut khoob" now in this season "some mumtaz"Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abeer_19980408Meredithpieryrose

PROTIM21 Senior Member
PROTIM21
PROTIM21

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Mithun da is the jaan and fun of this show... Respect him...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gaga64abeer_19980408contact.remyaJaisoifbeautiful.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index