Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Written Update : 24th June 2013 (Page 2)

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
After watching today's epi, i am convinced that what i thought in the beginning was true,,and think jhanvi? thought the same?  

...that Purvi, somehow was convinced in her heart, that Arjun was truly in love with Ovi, and not only was she giving in to Ovi for her aai, but also because she felt, all along, it really was Ovi that Arjun should be with bc it was really Ovi that he loved 

She got this feeling i believe, because Arjun gave such mixed signals when he went along with the arranged engagement party with Ovi, and never stood up for his love Purvi. He played along with the whole Ovi thing and sent us the audience, mixed messages as well ! Confused  . LOL.  She felt, understandably, that Arjun wasn't in touch with his real feelings, and that she then, like Onir now, was giving up her love for the happiness of the one she loved the most.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vasu_2013

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
It is just like the cv's to go from one extreme to another.  Just because Soham doesn't want to be a Gunda like doesn't mean he isn't allowed to defend himself.

No person in their right mind would stand there and let 3 goons beat them up without lifting a hand in self defense.

Poor  Soham. Cry  thank God for Teju. 
LOL

Edited by naava - 24 June 2013 at 2:28pm

pallavi25

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
blueocean_787 IF-Sizzlerz
blueocean_787
blueocean_787

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Thank for the written update.
latanzia IF-Dazzler
latanzia
latanzia

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
why can't purvi just stay out of everyone's business, haven't she caused enough problems already

cairene

ShaktifanSwati IF-Rockerz
ShaktifanSwati
ShaktifanSwati

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
thnx...I love onir Heart
trendzy Senior Member
trendzy
trendzy

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Onir is a great man ...I hope Purvi realises this soon and comes back to him.

ShaktifanSwati

vasu_2013 Senior Member
vasu_2013
vasu_2013

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

After watching today's epi, i am convinced that what i thought in the beginning was true,,and think jhanvi? thought the same?  

...that Purvi, somehow was convinced in her heart, that Arjun was truly in love with Ovi, and not only was she giving in to Ovi for her aai, but also because she felt, all along, it really was Ovi that Arjun should be with bc it was really Ovi that he loved 

She got this feeling i believe, because Arjun gave such mixed signals when he went along with the arranged engagement party with Ovi, and never stood up for his love Purvi. He played along with the whole Ovi thing and sent us the audience, mixed messages as well ! Confused  . LOL.  She felt, understandably, that Arjun wasn't in touch with his real feelings, and that she then, like Onir now, was giving up her love for the happiness of the one she loved the most.

@Naava, Interesting that you brought this point. Contrary to the popular view that Purvi just dumped Arjun at the altar because she didn't fancy him anymore, Purvi really loved Arjun while she gave him up. I still think the primary reason Purvi chose not to get married to Arjun was because of Archana. Purvi knew Archana had sacrificed her family life and chose Purvi when Ovi went to Archana first with the deal. How could not Purvi reciprocate the same and sacrifice for her mom when Ovi came to her with the deal?

Plus the other factors are that a) she thought Ovi loved Arjun more than anything b) it was she, Purvi, who came in between Ovi and Arjun c) she knew Arjun loved her dearly (with him taking the bullet et all) but she wasn't sure how deep was his feelings for Ovi as well.

I had written before that for Purvi, her different social standing to Arjun-Ovi and the cold-shoulder treatment given to her and Archana by the D-clan all contributed to her decision that she is the one who needs to take a step back.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakhilenaavapeachesnplums

Go to top