Frequent Posters

blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Thank for the written update.
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
why can't purvi just stay out of everyone's business, haven't she caused enough problems already
trendzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Onir is a great man ...I hope Purvi realises this soon and comes back to him.
vasu_2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: naava

After watching today's epi, i am convinced that what i thought in the beginning was true,,and think jhanvi? thought the same?  

...that Purvi, somehow was convinced in her heart, that Arjun was truly in love with Ovi, and not only was she giving in to Ovi for her aai, but also because she felt, all along, it really was Ovi that Arjun should be with bc it was really Ovi that he loved 

She got this feeling i believe, because Arjun gave such mixed signals when he went along with the arranged engagement party with Ovi, and never stood up for his love Purvi. He played along with the whole Ovi thing and sent us the audience, mixed messages as well ! πŸ˜•  . πŸ˜†.  She felt, understandably, that Arjun wasn't in touch with his real feelings, and that she then, like Onir now, was giving up her love for the happiness of the one she loved the most.

@Naava, Interesting that you brought this point. Contrary to the popular view that Purvi just dumped Arjun at the altar because she didn't fancy him anymore, Purvi really loved Arjun while she gave him up. I still think the primary reason Purvi chose not to get married to Arjun was because of Archana. Purvi knew Archana had sacrificed her family life and chose Purvi when Ovi went to Archana first with the deal. How could not Purvi reciprocate the same and sacrifice for her mom when Ovi came to her with the deal?

Plus the other factors are that a) she thought Ovi loved Arjun more than anything b) it was she, Purvi, who came in between Ovi and Arjun c) she knew Arjun loved her dearly (with him taking the bullet et all) but she wasn't sure how deep was his feelings for Ovi as well.

I had written before that for Purvi, her different social standing to Arjun-Ovi and the cold-shoulder treatment given to her and Archana by the D-clan all contributed to her decision that she is the one who needs to take a step back.
sunny8410M thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update tanya😊😊

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Just wanted to let everyone ( specially the updaters ) know that I will be very busy for the next few days .Ramadaan is coming soon and I won't be able to do any updates in this time as the time when the show airs is the same time when Iftaar happens ...so that is a very busy time for me ..

I will let the moderators know that they have to find someone to do the Monday updates , unless of course they don't mind the update coming very late after the show ...

If anyone is interested to do the Monday updates then please give me a PM...😊
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update

Soham part is the one interesting today. Manav is heart is too hard to break now. Sachin is jealous of Soham now.

all the other are same old masala. Purvi after all these still trying to convince Arjun.

newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Purvi knows Arjun love her. he took bullet but he was not able to see Ovi breaking down. that was the reason he didn't tell his love for Purvi to Ovi after their engagement. he felt Ovi can't handle her fashion contract deal and engagement break at the same time.

Purvi and Ovi loved Arjun very much. Purvi's love for Arjun is matured one. Whereas Ovi's is obsessed (immature). but Arjun was always not able to come out openly. that is the reason he surrender to Purvi's every request whether it is marriage or accepting Ovi as wife. Manav once pointed out that to Arjun.

Because  of his double minded nature, he was able to accept Ovi and she got pregnant so quickly. whereas Purvi was not able to go near Onir because she loved Arjun very deeply. Arjun's character change from tough to soft family man is because of Purvi. but he credited all these to Ovi. He somehow lies conveniently to make Ovi and her family happy.

yday Arjun was telling Ovi understood this marriage is a adjustment before him. Is it CVs mistake? from the day he married Ovi, he knows that well. Ovi is the one who try to say it is love marriage.

Edited by newt2007 - 10 years ago
Sakhile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So, will Arjun really sign the divorce papers or is this just him saying one thing today to do something else tomorrow? Onir is sticking around for what? Let's wait and see the new twist when Purvi realises...

Pre-cap: Purvi playing "Aaj ka taaza gabar?"
Sakhile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Just wanted to let everyone ( specially the updaters ) know that I will be very busy for the next few days .Ramadaan is coming soon and I won't be able to do any updates in this time as the time when the show airs is the same time when Iftaar happens ...so that is a very busy time for me ..

I will let the moderators know that they have to find someone to do the Monday updates , unless of course they don't mind the update coming very late after the show ...

If anyone is interested to do the Monday updates then please give me a PM...😊

Ramadaan Mubarak Tanya.