Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha n Suryabhan...they look good.. (Page 4)

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by QtnNotti

Thank you for clearing up that for me. Hmmm.. I think I should go and watch the episode asap for that interesting scene Wink  And how will a love triangle between Sukanya, Jodha and Suryabhan help the story? I don't get it. Does Ekta Maa expect Sukanya to go to Akbar and plead to take away her sister?? ROFL I can't help but laugh at cvs today. 
I've no idea...totally clueless why they're showing this triangle ? Ouch I help triangle track between sisters...Dead
Sukanya going to Akbar , asking her to take away Jodha  ? ROFL Now...that's could be a possibility . Wacko
Actually they're going to kill some episodes showing this triangle love track...how lame ! Dead

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
@Munnirony, I agree with u. I don't know why they r nt showing d leads together. I ws dprssd when I heard that Pari has very little shooting with RT till nw. It tells us that we can't expect Akdha track nw.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
@Mayamagic, did Sukanya luk like a character who cn take sum thing like that in good grace ?? Hell no! Though I wish vry much she does.
@Manzil, yup typical of EK to show sibling jealousy.
One shud be mature enough to leave d matter when d guy clearly prefers another girl.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bamonforever

@Mayamagic, did Sukanya luk like a character who cn take sum thing like that in good grace ?? Hell no! Though I wish vry much she does.
@Manzil, yup typical of EK to show sibling jealousy.
One shud be mature enough to leave d matter when d guy clearly prefers another girl.
Sukanya is definitely going to cause a huge scene in the next epi...blaming Jodha foe snatching Suryabhan from her...She is very immature to understand n let go of a  guy she likes . Sleepy EK n her typical sibling jealosy tracks . D'oh 
I want Suryabhan to go completely go gaga over Jodha n to praise n adore her openly .
That'd be a little sign for Sukanya to back off . LOL 

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnirony

@bamon,akbar scenes should have been more, at least they could have curtailed sukanya scenes & gave tht space to akbar. i am not saying this bcoz i am a RT fan, but i am saying this bcoz RT is the lead. so there cant be either jodha-surya track or akbar track. akbar track should be there even if its a simple jodha-surya track.
Tell the CVs . Dead They're determined not to give us any Akdha scenes . hate them so much...Ouch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index