Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha n Suryabhan...they look good.. (Page 3)

QtnNotti Goldie
QtnNotti
QtnNotti

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

Don't worry , they've shown quite a few Akbar scenes today n one of them is rather interesting . Embarrassed
But today they've shown something like a brewing triangle between Jodha-Suryabhan-Sukanya . Confused 

Thank you for clearing up that for me. Hmmm.. I think I should go and watch the episode asap for that interesting scene Wink  And how will a love triangle between Sukanya, Jodha and Suryabhan help the story? I don't get it. Does Ekta Maa expect Sukanya to go to Akbar and plead to take away her sister?? ROFL I can't help but laugh at cvs today. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
I hate triangles involving siblings. N what does Sukanya thinks of herself ? Just bcoz she hs chosen Surya doesnt mean Surya will return her feelings. Pahele ye to janlo ladke ke ki maan mein kya h ? Surya ki man mein to Jodha baas gayi h.
@Munnirony, I so wish Sukanya ki jaga Jalal hoti. Please cvs. Or just a simple Jodha-Surya track. :)
Interesting when Surya clled fate his friend, poor guy, fate is gnna be enemy to both Jodha n Surya.

VasusenaRadheya

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
This whole sisters jealousy track is so lame and Irritating.Speciality of Ekta shows LOLLOLLOLI sam so not liking itConfused

QtnNotti

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
yes suryaban looks pleasant, polite and charming prince so it was possible for the girl like sukanya to fall for him but I don't want her to fight with jodha for him as its not she but her parents who fix the alliance and some where  it seems like suryabhan also is impress with jodha  so instead of geeting jealous she shd take it in good spirit

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ll-Bliss-ll

@Bamonforever, agree with u. Ya, Suryabhans' character is nice & something to watch out. Lets see him upcoming epis. Hope we'll get enough scenes oh him to drool overEmbarrassed

@LuvMishalRaheja, U r ri8, seems like AkDhas' meeting will probably happen @ the end of this weekUnhappy, Lets c whats i store for tomorows epi.

b/w i'm yaalini (girl) & u can call me as YaaliniSmile 

Yes ! I totally drooled over him at the valla throwing sceneBlushing ...want to see a sword fight between Jodha n Suryabhan . Now I remember Ermm ...actually I've seen something like that in a shooting segment of Paridhi...don't know whether they are going to show it or not . Embarrassed
Yaalini...very nice n uncommon name . Smile

l-NiklausFan-l

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Yaalin, amin to ur words. I hope lots of Surya scenes in d upcoming episodes, But with Jodha ONLY. No more Sukanya please! My poor nerves!
N yup Surya is drool material alright. ;)
Bt I also think no chance of getting Akdha till friday. These cvs are taking pleasure in torturing us by keeping Akdha separate.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

l-NiklausFan-lVasusenaRadheya

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
@bamon,akbar scenes should have been more, at least they could have curtailed sukanya scenes & gave tht space to akbar. i am not saying this bcoz i am a RT fan, but i am saying this bcoz RT is the lead. so there cant be either jodha-surya track or akbar track. akbar track should be there even if its a simple jodha-surya track.

VasusenaRadheya

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Mac, meine miss kar diya wo segment. Sword fight btwn Jodha n Surya ?? OMG!! Mujhe wo segment dekhni h avi ke avi. *throws tantrums*
I'll be like Sukany to u my sis, if I dnt gt d link. ;) ^!^

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index