Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ll-Bliss-ll

@Bamonforever, agree with u. Ya, Suryabhans' character is nice & something to watch out. Lets see him upcoming epis. Hope we'll get enough scenes oh him to drool over😳

@LuvMishalRaheja, U r ri8, seems like AkDhas' meeting will probably happen @ the end of this week😔, Lets c whats i store for tomorows epi.

b/w i'm yaalini (girl) & u can call me as Yaalini😊 

Yes ! I totally drooled over him at the valla throwing scene☺️ ...want to see a sword fight between Jodha n Suryabhan . Now I remember 🤔 ...actually I've seen something like that in a shooting segment of Paridhi...don't know whether they are going to show it or not . 😳
Yaalini...very nice n uncommon name . 😊
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Yaalin, amin to ur words. I hope lots of Surya scenes in d upcoming episodes, But with Jodha ONLY. No more Sukanya please! My poor nerves!
N yup Surya is drool material alright. ;)
Bt I also think no chance of getting Akdha till friday. These cvs are taking pleasure in torturing us by keeping Akdha separate.
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@bamon,akbar scenes should have been more, at least they could have curtailed sukanya scenes & gave tht space to akbar. i am not saying this bcoz i am a RT fan, but i am saying this bcoz RT is the lead. so there cant be either jodha-surya track or akbar track. akbar track should be there even if its a simple jodha-surya track.
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Mac, meine miss kar diya wo segment. Sword fight btwn Jodha n Surya ?? OMG!! Mujhe wo segment dekhni h avi ke avi. *throws tantrums*
I'll be like Sukany to u my sis, if I dnt gt d link. ;) ^!^
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: QtnNotti

Thank you for clearing up that for me. Hmmm.. I think I should go and watch the episode asap for that interesting scene 😉  And how will a love triangle between Sukanya, Jodha and Suryabhan help the story? I don't get it. Does Ekta Maa expect Sukanya to go to Akbar and plead to take away her sister?? 🤣 I can't help but laugh at cvs today. 

I've no idea...totally clueless why they're showing this triangle ?  I help triangle track between sisters...🤢
Sukanya going to Akbar , asking her to take away Jodha  ? 🤣 Now...that's could be a possibility . 
Actually they're going to kill some episodes showing this triangle love track...how lame ! 🤢
DanmeiLover thumbnail
@Munnirony, I agree with u. I don't know why they r nt showing d leads together. I ws dprssd when I heard that Pari has very little shooting with RT till nw. It tells us that we can't expect Akdha track nw.
DanmeiLover thumbnail
@Mayamagic, did Sukanya luk like a character who cn take sum thing like that in good grace ?? Hell no! Though I wish vry much she does.
@Manzil, yup typical of EK to show sibling jealousy.
One shud be mature enough to leave d matter when d guy clearly prefers another girl.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bamonforever

@Mayamagic, did Sukanya luk like a character who cn take sum thing like that in good grace ?? Hell no! Though I wish vry much she does.
@Manzil, yup typical of EK to show sibling jealousy.
One shud be mature enough to leave d matter when d guy clearly prefers another girl.

Sukanya is definitely going to cause a huge scene in the next epi...blaming Jodha foe snatching Suryabhan from her...She is very immature to understand n let go of a  guy she likes . 🥱 EK n her typical sibling jealosy tracks .  
I want Suryabhan to go completely go gaga over Jodha n to praise n adore her openly .
That'd be a little sign for Sukanya to back off . 😆 

LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnirony

@bamon,akbar scenes should have been more, at least they could have curtailed sukanya scenes & gave tht space to akbar. i am not saying this bcoz i am a RT fan, but i am saying this bcoz RT is the lead. so there cant be either jodha-surya track or akbar track. akbar track should be there even if its a simple jodha-surya track.

Tell the CVs . 🤢 They're determined not to give us any Akdha scenes . hate them so much...