India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha n Suryabhan...they look good..

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
The guy who's playing Suryabhan Singh...is actually quite good-looking...he's tall n has a nice face n good physique . Smile
Lovved today's Jodha-Suryabhan scene...it was really short...but simple n cute Day Dreaming
Suryabhan watching Jodha practicing archery ( no pallu on head...thank god LOL ) , then following her while she was looking at the bangle section . Their small conversation n Jodha's taking the necklace from his hand...all shown very cutely...the actor did quite well...
But the whole Sukanya gushing n blushing about Suryabhan...it was completely unnecessary...I don't understand why such a track has been brought ? Angry
For God's sake are we now going to see a Jodha-Suryabhan-Sukanya triangle track ? Dead No please ! I'm not so keen on this kind of jealousy tracks . 
Please share your views...it's my first post on JA forum . Embarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobhit117-Inferno--Khush-radtl-NiklausFan-l.GreekPrincess.smile.saramanzilmukul.Sumi.-Swetha-

l-NiklausFan-l IF-Rockerz
l-NiklausFan-l
l-NiklausFan-l

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
       Agree with u, Suryabhan looks handsomeEmbarrassed i'm waiting for AkDha scenes thoughWink.
     Exactly my words, they dragged the scene sukanya & her sis eyeing on SuryabhanAngry . Am i the1 thinking sukanyas' character looks like an immature oneErmm.  
      Was fridays' precap miss lead?? We were supposed to show, Jodhas' dad informing jodhas' suyamvar with Suryaban na??Stern Smile 

Edited by ll-Bliss-ll - 24 June 2013 at 9:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.GreekPrincess.-Swetha-VasusenaRadheya

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
I swear to God my nerve will fail tomorrow if Sukanya bitches at Jodha tmrw. :@
It was completely unnecessay to bring Sukanya btwn Jodha n Suryabhan. I loved their conversation today, simple n cute. Just d way I like it.
Bt tmrw my poor Jodha's gnna get it from Sukanya n I'll feel like throttling her.

l-NiklausFan-l.GreekPrincess.VasusenaRadheya

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Bliss,
U r certainly not alone. Sukanya is immature, it seems like she'd nt bn scolded enough.
Suryabhan is one nice, pleasant character. Handsome, charming, soft spoken yet a good warrior. Liked d bhalla throwing scenes as well as the Jodha practicing archery. Yayy a true rajput 4 a true Rajputani. Bt as they say fate chooses our mate n not us.
N I hate d cvs for showing so much of Sukanya today.
Are Jodha ko dikhao na jyada jyada.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

l-NiklausFan-l.GreekPrincess.-Swetha-VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ll-Bliss-ll

Agree with u, Suryabhan looks handsomeEmbarrassed i'm waiting for AkDha scenes thoughWink.
     Exactly my words, they dragged the scene sukanya & her sis eyeing on SuryabhanAngry . Am i the1 thinking sukanyas' character looks like an imature oneErmm.  
      Was fridays' precap miss lead?? We were supposed to show, Jodhas' dad inform jodhas' suyamvar with Suryaban na??Stern Smile 

Sukanya's character is damn irritating n immature...from no angle she seems Jodha's sister . Sleepy
And what they've shown in friday's precap will be shown tomorrow I think . Smile
Suryabhan is very handsome n he does look like a rajput prince . Embarrassed
I think we're not going to get any Akdha scenes this week...they're showing separate track for Jodha n Akbar now . Ermm

l-NiklausFan-l.Sumi.-Swetha-

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
srry to say friends, but sukanya track is unnecessary. the story is about jodha & akbar. even if there is a triangle, it should involve jalal, not sukanya. i seriously dont care how jodha & suryabhan look together, but triangle should be like akbar should be jealous by watching jodha & suryabhan together. tht will be interesting. sukanya track is bit dragged.Dead

pasbarunl-NiklausFan-l.FemmeFatale.VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bamonforever

Bliss,
U r certainly not alone. Sukanya is immature, it seems like she'd nt bn scolded enough.
Suryabhan is one nice, pleasant character. Handsome, charming, soft spoken yet a good warrior. Liked d bhalla throwing scenes as well as the Jodha practicing archery. Yayy a true rajput 4 a true Rajputani. Bt as they say fate chooses our mate n not us.
N I hate d cvs for showing so much of Sukanya today.
Are Jodha ko dikhao na jyada jyada.
I must say it was highly irritating seeing Sukanya majority of the time . Dead
They showed soo less of Jodha...what they're thinking of ?
And sure;y tomorrow there'll be a scene where Sukanya would shout at Jodha for stealing her love...Angry Gosh ! I'd love to see Jodha slapping her spoilt brat sis if she even tries to say something like that to her . Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
The scene of Sukanya ghurofying Suryabhan was totally unnecessary n d scene ws dragged.
Jodha ko aj itna kam dikhaya I felt like crying in frustrationg
First epi after my exam n I got to c my fav actress so little. Grrr.
Loved dt raja Bharmal n Mainabati both chose Suryabhan 4 Jodha. Perfect choice.
N hv I said it before that I m dying Akdha scenes ?? I think I have.. like for d millionth time.
Am I d only one ?

l-NiklausFan-l.GreekPrincess.-Swetha-VasusenaRadheya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index