Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

OMG...she is zara malik khan (Page 6)

designersaini IF-Sizzlerz
designersaini
designersaini

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nutan7

jaise ruturaj sing Inder or Tau ka role kar raha hai waise rati Rishi ki patni aur bahen ka role to nahi kar rahi? ROFL
nutan aisa mat soch rishi-zara bhai behen nahi ho sakte.rishi ki sis i think sach mein usne suyicide kar liya n wo mar gai.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7

designersaini
designersaini

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Divya--

I missed last part of d d episode...i cant believe zara is back...Shocked
repeat dekhiyo divya ekdum believe ho jayega.waise humare emos aur ideas se pata chal gaya hoga ki hum sab kitne shocked hainROFL ROFL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7Divineluster

designersaini
designersaini

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged

they do not found zara . zara came to Zanjar in search of Inshi. Ammu caught her making attem to kill Indira and locked her in the room.
that is why she told Jamuna 'andarwali' ko wapas bhej denge. yani pagalkhane bhej denge .

Zara might have read the add of addoption given by Indira. some how exceped and got info of Rishi's family in zanjar. She might have planned of revange with help of Ammu. Zara is kept in room till Indira give birth to child . then Indira will be replaced by Zara and send to pagal khana .and zara will live with rishi with two kids. but this plan will be destroyed by Inshi and Indu .

hmmm...but dis time i dont want any adla-badli scene.

nutan7

-Shwetha- IF-Rockerz
-Shwetha-
-Shwetha-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by designersaini

they do not found zara . zara came to Zanjar in search of Inshi. Ammu caught her making attem to kill Indira and locked her in the room.
that is why she told Jamuna 'andarwali' ko wapas bhej denge. yani pagalkhane bhej denge .

Zara might have read the add of addoption given by Indira. some how exceped and got info of Rishi's family in zanjar. She might have planned of revange with help of Ammu. Zara is kept in room till Indira give birth to child . then Indira will be replaced by Zara and send to pagal khana .and zara will live with rishi with two kids. but this plan will be destroyed by Inshi and Indu .

hmmm...but dis time i dont want any adla-badli scene.

Seema, I too think that adla-badhi scene will be there. This will definetely spice up the track.Smile

nutan7

designersaini
designersaini

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetha297

Iam happy with zara's entry & if
she is Rishi's sis OMG, then what sort of relationship is zashi's?? Iam sure
that TRP raises with zashi as they are always lucky for HD. Rishi is always
there to save Indira from zaara & I welcome zaara.

no shweta rishi-zara bhai-behen nahi ho sakte.i really liked zashi but later ila damaged dam so badly.zashi ko zashi hi rehne do,no bhai-behen ka rishta fr dem.

nutan7-Shwetha-

--Shamoo-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Shamoo--
--Shamoo--

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
omg zara is backShocked
when there was powder in her face i thought that ila maam wapas ek naya role laya rati keliye yani triple role hua
then when i saw her face becouserain washing her face that same things like indira she put out her jacket and her outfits just like zara
then i said that zara is backROFL
but shocked

nutan7designersaini

durga786 Groupbie
durga786
durga786

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged

they do not found zara . zara came to Zanjar in search of Inshi. Ammu caught  her making attem to kill Indira and locked her in the room.

Zara might have read the add  of addoption given by Indira. some how exceped and got info of  Rishi's family  in zanjar. She might have planned of revange with help of Ammu.  Zara is kept in room till  Indira give birth to child . then Indira  will be replaced by Zara and send to pagal khana .and zara will live with rishi with two kids. but this plan will be destroyed by Inshi and Indu .
.  A good thinking !  As Zara is now negative it would be interesting to see how inshi tackle her n how their love is shown ..against Zara .. We want inshi scenes n their togetherness n bonding ...the twist is really interesting ..guys relax - enjoy hd n keep on commenting .. Trp should be raised again ..anything for trp?    but we love rasu n we love inshi - Star Starthey are the best pair n we know coz of inshi  n this 3rd angle  hd will  not be  boring but exciting 

Edited by durga786 - 25 June 2013 at 7:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7-Shwetha-designersaini

nutan7 IF-Dazzler
nutan7
nutan7

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by designersaini

Originally posted by shwetha297

Iam happy with zara's entry & if
she is Rishi's sis OMG, then what sort of relationship is zashi's?? Iam sure
that TRP raises with zashi as they are always lucky for HD. Rishi is always
there to save Indira from zaara & I welcome zaara.

no shweta rishi-zara bhai-behen nahi ho sakte.i really liked zashi but later ila damaged dam so badly.zashi ko zashi hi rehne do,no bhai-behen ka rishta fr dem.

are maine aisa nahi kaha ki zara rishi ki bahen hai.
maine kaha ki wi zara hai hi nahi. wo rishi ki bahan cham cham hai aur ae kirdar radi nabha rahi hai. jaise rituraj 2 bhumilaye kar ra hai. waise rati . indira and chamcham ke 2 kirdar kar rahi hai.

designersaini

Go to top