Chhan Chhan

India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

why she gets to get rid of saris!FIRE UPDAT (Page 2)

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 18shabbo

its quite a genuine reason the CV's of CC are bringing in getting ChhanChhan rid of saris(if so).Thumbs Up
Saris though may look very beautiful , are a big danger in kitchens.
A friends mother suffered from third-degree burns while she was merely making tea in her in-laws place for the first time.
Traditional families should think of the repercussions some things may bring.
wen a dupatta catches fire , it could be flung aside , but a sari wen starts burning then it circles the person with seconds.

oh wow!
so u know of first hand experience of someone close!! omg in that case this is indeed a very good scene to show!! Clap

Anisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anisha.
Anisha.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

its quite a genuine reason the CV's of CC are bringing in getting ChhanChhan rid of saris(if so).Thumbs Up
A friends mother suffered from third-degree burns while she was merely making tea in her in-laws place for the first time.
wen a dupatta catches fire , it could be flung aside , but a sari wen starts burning then it circles the person with seconds.

<font size="2" color="#0066CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"> oh wow!
so u know of first hand experience of someone close!! omg in that case this is indeed a very good scene to show!! Clap

</font>
I also have first hand and painful experience of fire accident in my family. Actually I get very shaky and sad when I recount it, it left a very lasting impact on me for life and today's SBS reopened those sad memories for me.
When I was 8, my dads cousin, who we were very close to, died in a freak kitchen fire.
She was in a nylon saree, getting ready to leave for work.
She had shut all doors & windows of the house as she was leaving, when she felt like having tea.
Her saree pallu caught fire, since all doors & windows were shut, neighbors could not come in on time to save her. They saw her being consumed by the flames. I cannot ever forget entering their home that evening with my mom. My dad was not in town, it was past 11 at night, so my mom had to take me along to their house for condolence.
Today's SBS brought back all those horrifying memories back to me.
I am glad they are showing this in CC to make people aware.
It is ok to wear sarees around the home, but not while cooking. Hope this episode sends a positive message to traditional families who insist on traditions while putting lives at risk.
kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
That's quite dangerous. I'm glad she will get rid of the sarees. Wonder if both bhabhis will follow suit?
kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanayaIsBest

Originally posted by princessunara

<font size="2" color="#0066CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"> oh wow!

</font>
I also have first hand and painful experience of fire accident in my family. Actually I get very shaky and sad when I recount it, it left a very lasting impact on me for life and today's SBS reopened those sad memories for me.
When I was 8, my dads cousin, who we were very close to, died in a freak kitchen fire.
She was in a nylon saree, getting ready to leave for work.
She had shut all doors & windows of the house as she was leaving, when she felt like having tea.
Her saree pallu caught fire, since all doors & windows were shut, neighbors could not come in on time to save her. They saw her being consumed by the flames. I cannot ever forget entering their home that evening with my mom. My dad was not in town, it was past 11 at night, so my mom had to take me along to their house for condolence.
Today's SBS brought back all those horrifying memories back to me.
I am glad they are showing this in CC to make people aware.
It is ok to wear sarees around the home, but not while cooking. Hope this episode sends a positive message to traditional families who insist on traditions while putting lives at risk.

So sorry about that. Hope it never happens again. Maybe it is happening too often, so CVs trying to get message across. 

Edited by kbtr - 25 June 2013 at 12:36am
SpellofJoy IF-Rockerz
SpellofJoy
SpellofJoy

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
rightSmile
kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
It would be even better if Manav insisted that she should wear whatever makes her comfortable. Don't understand why everyone but herself are making choices for her!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhan Chhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index