India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

why she gets to get rid of saris!FIRE UPDAT

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
hmm i just saw the SBS video.. i know quite late..but now the new promo makes sense.. CC cannot handle the sari and pallu and if she is to get hurt due to meddling with them both the obvious solution would be to get her back to her comfort clothes..

maybe Manav puts his foot down and UB to become the nice MIL as well as to create problems allows her.. very good at least if this is the case, they r bringing a very sensible valid and practical reason for the sudden change..

cz if traditions and restrictions could get her hurt or even killed, it would be best to allow her a reprieve and be safe rather than doing anything to protect some prehistoric traditions..

OMG just think if CC's daddy knew this!! I can bet it would not be any less than Sanaya's own mom! Shocked
I remember her telling this many times before too that her mom is really really scared of fire and always made sure Sanaya never went near the stove. And that is one major reason she never learned to even make a tea on her own..Embarrassed

UPDATED

Well this is what I thought before I saw the episode. But nope I do not think this is the case. UB is from what I can say is just going to allow her to wear salwar and it creates that huge fight and CC will for the sake of peace say she will wear the sari itself. And after that this fire incident will happen..
I kind of actually like it this way...

cz i doubt every1 will create the fuss we saw in the promo after she has the accident with fire..

Edited by princessunara - 24 June 2013 at 10:15am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

naniprincessep13Fato.lina545msleeMeeraHKhazel16UKLotusGeoSgolpokobitaSS88ddsoapsNNN-08-ipkknd-fanI-Heart-SanzArnavKhushijodiSanzforSush--Sarunholic--showviewerSpellofJoyBillyJean.kbtrParud_ForeveramaiaNewbiesoapfanGuinea18shabboxAaliyashonasandyAdorableDevilsadhnasoumya

SanzforSush IF-Dazzler
SanzforSush
SanzforSush

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
I would be the happiest if CC gets rid of the saree! I m glad UB wont have anything to say against this! After all no one in d family would take a chance regarding CC's safety! Waiting to see her back in normal clothes!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

showviewershonasandy

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Really? Sanaya Mom is really caring I can see she's treated like a princess off screen even though she's spoiled by her mom she still became such a good human being aww Sanaya Mom is adorable.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

showviewerGuineaMesmerizingSanz

sadhnasoumya IF-Addictz
sadhnasoumya
sadhnasoumya

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
right that makes sense Thumbs Up
18shabbo IF-Sizzlerz
18shabbo
18shabbo

Darth Vader of CC

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
its quite a genuine reason the CV's of CC are bringing in getting ChhanChhan rid of saris(if so).Thumbs Up
Saris though may look very beautiful , are a big danger in kitchens.
A friends mother suffered from third-degree burns while she was merely making tea in her in-laws place for the first time.
Traditional families should think of the repercussions some things may bring.
wen a dupatta catches fire , it could be flung aside , but a sari wen starts burning then it circles the person with seconds.

Edited by 18shabbo - 24 June 2013 at 9:47am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

msleeshowviewerMesmerizingSanzGuineaParud_Foreverprincessunara

showviewer IF-Rockerz
showviewer
showviewer

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 18shabbo

its quite a genuine reason the CV's of CC are bringing in getting ChhanChhan rid of saris(if so).Thumbs Up
Saris though may look very beautiful , are a big danger in kitchens.
A friends mother suffered from third-degree burns while she was merely making tea in her in-laws place for the first time.
Traditional families should think of the repercussions some things may bring.
wen a dupatta catches fire , it could be flung aside , but a sari wen starts burning then it circles the person with seconds.

Oh wow! So you know first hand. I know the practicality of palla etc. when women are cooking, near fire or handling hot items needs to be considered. Even more so for people who are not used to these norms.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Guinea

ipkknd-fan IF-Dazzler
ipkknd-fan
ipkknd-fan

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Im so glad that CC is getting rid or saris :)
AdorableDevil IF-Stunnerz
AdorableDevil
AdorableDevil

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
I am just hppy now can see CC without pallu

Edited by CrazyAmie - 24 June 2013 at 10:22am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index