Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

**FrIeNdS FoReVeR CC**#2 (IO) (Page 96)

ak75 IF-Sizzlerz
ak75
ak75

Joined: 14 January 2013
Posts: 15877

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JalebiGirl

Originally posted by ak75

Hi Anu...Ayesha...Amit...Oh Ho...look whose hereBig smile Hi meri jaanHug
Hi Princess...


Hug  I think we end up saying 'hi' in 2-3 placesLOL

--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Joined: 03 August 2010
Posts: 66853

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JalebiGirl

Originally posted by --Hunter--

tere pe haans raha Hu ROFL Mai Kyu du party ..tune mujhe party di Thi kya @Angry
 
@Anu. Yup ..but dhoni is not playing ...toh doubt lag raha hai Confused
Mere pe kyun?
Main joker hoon kya?Confused

Di thi na...inbox mein but us waqt toh gusse mein tha
nhi phir se de ...mujhe sahi jalebi khana hai ROFL
 
@Anu di lolzz ...par where is makhan Ki matki ...i wanna eat it ROFL
Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 20059

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JalebiGirl

Originally posted by sonali.singh

u guys are superfast in commenting...aaahhh a big problem for me to reply fast
Lolzzz...abhi sab super active hainLOL

Btw...aap aayin isiliye is bejaan CC mein jaan aa gayiWink
 
accha ji...isi baat pe dahi jalebi ho jaayeTongue
KamleeChhori IF-Stunnerz
KamleeChhori
KamleeChhori

Joined: 26 April 2012
Posts: 31433

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ak75

Originally posted by JalebiGirl

Originally posted by ak75

Hi Anu...Ayesha...Amit...Oh Ho...look whose hereBig smile Hi meri jaanHug
Hi Princess...


Hug  I think we end up saying 'hi' in 2-3 placesLOL
Lolzzz...yes di
KamleeChhori IF-Stunnerz
KamleeChhori
KamleeChhori

Joined: 26 April 2012
Posts: 31433

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.singh

Originally posted by JalebiGirl

Originally posted by sonali.singh

u guys are superfast in commenting...aaahhh a big problem for me to reply fast
Lolzzz...abhi sab super active hainLOL

Btw...aap aayin isiliye is bejaan CC mein jaan aa gayiWink
 
accha ji...isi baat pe dahi jalebi ho jaayeTongue
Haan ji...
Ho jayeLOL
--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Joined: 03 August 2010
Posts: 66853

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu-

@ Sonali aww thats nice hehe i also knew Hunter from IPL thread but others m making new friends here hehe like Anu dii, Ayesha, and now u Big smile i dont feel stranger here 

Hunter forget abt past we will take revange with WI dont worry now we just need to win all the matches to reach finals BAS
yup but those dead matches nd match timing is killing our entertainment Angry
 
 
@Sonali. Dun worry tumko bhi adaat ho jayegi LOL
KamleeChhori IF-Stunnerz
KamleeChhori
KamleeChhori

Joined: 26 April 2012
Posts: 31433

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Hunter--

Originally posted by JalebiGirl

Originally posted by --Hunter--

tere pe haans raha Hu ROFL Mai Kyu du party ..tune mujhe party di Thi kya @Angry
 
@Anu. Yup ..but dhoni is not playing ...toh doubt lag raha hai Confused
Mere pe kyun?
Main joker hoon kya?Confused

Di thi na...inbox mein but us waqt toh gusse mein tha
nhi phir se de ...mujhe sahi jalebi khana hai ROFL
 
@Anu di lolzz ...par where is makhan Ki matki ...i wanna eat it ROFL
Urff,...bhukkad
Koi bhi Khane ka saman nahi chodhta hai
ak75 IF-Sizzlerz
ak75
ak75

Joined: 14 January 2013
Posts: 15877

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Hunter--

Originally posted by JalebiGirl

Originally posted by --Hunter--

tere pe haans raha Hu ROFL Mai Kyu du party ..tune mujhe party di Thi kya @Angry
 
@Anu. Yup ..but dhoni is not playing ...toh doubt lag raha hai Confused
Mere pe kyun?
Main joker hoon kya?Confused

Di thi na...inbox mein but us waqt toh gusse mein tha
nhi phir se de ...mujhe sahi jalebi khana hai ROFL
 
@Anu di lolzz ...par where is makhan Ki matki ...i wanna eat it ROFL

Itni sari ladkiyon ke beech mein tumhe khana yaad aata haiShocked

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ll MayUrians Forever #168 llJee le Zarall

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94

Author: wind453   Replies: 746   Views: 33020

wind453 746 33020 04 September 2013 at 3:23am by Nikki_Titli
Forever 21 GEMs (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47

Author: 0-SD-0   Replies: 373   Views: 19951

0-SD-0 373 19951 01 June 2013 at 12:26pm by apolloartemis
MONAL (MOHIT +MRUNAL) FOREVER:)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42

Author: mahamluvsbs   Replies: 335   Views: 16947

mahamluvsbs 335 16947 07 February 2013 at 3:09am by IllGetOverIpk
Reserved forever

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -aparna-   Replies: 1199   Views: 21768

-aparna- 1199 21768 18 January 2013 at 4:59am by lLoveYouHrithik
Fake as friends OR Real friends?!

2 3

Author: PaRoOoOoOo   Replies: 17   Views: 4611

PaRoOoOoOo 17 4611 02 May 2008 at 2:18pm by kimmu

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index