Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

**FrIeNdS FoReVeR CC**#2 (IO) (Page 106)

JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Diya..

Originally posted by Anu-

haan vo to out side india me... Lucky you... Yaha to no promo... No rerunUnhappy matlab tum out side india se ho hai na...Smile

what reallyShockedi though they showing the re-runs everywhere aww thats sad then. Yeah m from USA
ha,mene Life OK pe find karne ka try kiya... But no promoUnhappy you people are so lucky... Lekin IPK out side india me jyada popular tha... Kyuki agar yaha itna popular hota to high TRPs gain karta... Yaha to sas bahu crap dramas popular hai...Angry
yeah coz u know adults only watch all those shows like balika vadu and shows like that thats why those r popular then the young generation shows i hate it. Yup IPK was very very popular in foreign countries for sure. 

Fun_Reloading IF-Sizzlerz
Fun_Reloading
Fun_Reloading

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged

haan vo to out side india me... Lucky you... Yaha to no promo... No rerunUnhappy matlab tum out side india se ho hai na...Smile

what reallyShockedi though they showing the re-runs everywhere aww thats sad then. Yeah m from USA
ha,mene Life OK pe find karne ka try kiya... But no promoUnhappy you people are so lucky... Lekin IPK out side india me jyada popular tha... Kyuki agar yaha itna popular hota to high TRPs gain karta... Yaha to sas bahu crap dramas popular hai...Angry

yeah coz u know adults only watch all those shows like balika vadu and shows like that thats why those r popular then the young generation shows i hate it. Yup IPK was very very popular in foreign countries for sure.
yep,i can imagine from the atmosphere when the news came about ending of the showLOL but thanks to those petitions and calls that arshi did not get seprated verna gul ne to planning kar li thi... even my mom likes that kind of show... For me IPK was sarun and there awesome chemestry...Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JanuableSanu

JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged

yep,i can imagine from the atmosphere when the news came about ending of the showLOL but thanks to those petitions and calls that arshi did not get seprated verna gul ne to planning kar li thi... even my mom likes that kind of show... For me IPK was sarun and there awesome chemestry...Day Dreaming
Yeah but i wish IPKKND wouldnt have ended i mean they would have replaced BS i know ppl would have not watched it but i wish   IPKKND was still running so unfair how quicly it ended ufff miss khushi a lot we will never get any character like khushi and i liked arhi but i dont like BS sorry
Fun_Reloading IF-Sizzlerz
Fun_Reloading
Fun_Reloading

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged

Yeah but i wish IPKKND wouldnt have ended i mean they would have replaced BS i know ppl would have not watched it but i wish IPKKND was still running so unfair how quicly it ended ufff miss khushi a lot we will never get any character like khushi and i liked arhi but i dont like BS sorry
aww no need to say sorry dear,everyone has their POV. Thats true... Arnav and khushi... Both were epic. Still i miss her hey devi maiyaa... Me bhi nahi chahti thi ki show end ho... Lekin vo BS ki vajah se end nahi hua... Vo aise bhi february me end hone ho vala tha... GUL had lost her interest in the show long before... They were just dragging the show.. All i wnated to see arshi's real child... Vo nahi btaya aur vo crap shit all track rakh diyaAngry

JanuableSanu

JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged

aww no need to say sorry dear,everyone has their POV. Thats true... Arnav and khushi... Both were epic. Still i miss her hey devi maiyaa... Me bhi nahi chahti thi ki show end ho... Lekin vo BS ki vajah se end nahi hua... Vo aise bhi february me end hone ho vala tha... GUL had lost her interest in the show long before... They were just dragging the show.. All i wnated to see arshi's real child... Vo nahi btaya aur vo crap shit all track rakh diyaAngry
seriosly yaar i hate GUL she always does that whenever she debuts her new show she forgets her old shows she did this with MJHT, Geet, and now IPKKND DeadAngry.  Yeah i still remembers her song, her sanka devi harkatein, devi maiyan everythingCry

Fun_Reloading

KamleeChhori IF-Stunnerz
KamleeChhori
KamleeChhori

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by JalebiGirl