Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fun_Reloading thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Anu-

yeah coz u know adults only watch all those shows like balika vadu and shows like that thats why those r popular then the young generation shows i hate it. Yup IPK was very very popular in foreign countries for sure.

yep,i can imagine from the atmosphere when the news came about ending of the show😆 but thanks to those petitions and calls that arshi did not get seprated verna gul ne to planning kar li thi... even my mom likes that kind of show... For me IPK was sarun and there awesome chemestry...
SoniRita thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Diya..

yep,i can imagine from the atmosphere when the news came about ending of the show😆 but thanks to those petitions and calls that arshi did not get seprated verna gul ne to planning kar li thi... even my mom likes that kind of show... For me IPK was sarun and there awesome chemestry...

Yeah but i wish IPKKND wouldnt have ended i mean they would have replaced BS i know ppl would have not watched it but i wish   IPKKND was still running so unfair how quicly it ended ufff miss khushi a lot we will never get any character like khushi and i liked arhi but i dont like BS sorry
Fun_Reloading thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah but i wish IPKKND wouldnt have ended i mean they would have replaced BS i know ppl would have not watched it but i wish IPKKND was still running so unfair how quicly it ended ufff miss khushi a lot we will never get any character like khushi and i liked arhi but i dont like BS sorry

aww no need to say sorry dear,everyone has their POV. Thats true... Arnav and khushi... Both were epic. Still i miss her hey devi maiyaa... Me bhi nahi chahti thi ki show end ho... Lekin vo BS ki vajah se end nahi hua... Vo aise bhi february me end hone ho vala tha... GUL had lost her interest in the show long before... They were just dragging the show.. All i wnated to see arshi's real child... Vo nahi btaya aur vo crap shit all track rakh diya😡
SoniRita thumbnail

aww no need to say sorry dear,everyone has their POV. Thats true... Arnav and khushi... Both were epic. Still i miss her hey devi maiyaa... Me bhi nahi chahti thi ki show end ho... Lekin vo BS ki vajah se end nahi hua... Vo aise bhi february me end hone ho vala tha... GUL had lost her interest in the show long before... They were just dragging the show.. All i wnated to see arshi's real child... Vo nahi btaya aur vo crap shit all track rakh diya😡

seriosly yaar i hate GUL she always does that whenever she debuts her new show she forgets her old shows she did this with MJHT, Geet, and now IPKKND ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜¡.  Yeah i still remembers her song, her sanka devi harkatein, devi maiyan everything😭
KamleeChhori thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

and his voice... Husky voice wid his eyes close up... OMG *faints*

Awww...*dead*
KamleeChhori thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: --Hunter--

Hi everyone ,,

Hi Amit...