Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 306 Discussion: 24th June 2013 (Page 3)

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Madhu's Continued Support to Criminal inspite of people berating her for her BAD ASSOCIATION - this is called When Wrong becomes Right.

>>>>Crew on Studio Premises saw the Goon come and do all the tod-phod.  The letter was addressed to RK

RK yells at her for befriending Goondas to Sets. EVeryone is witness to RK action and we can see why it is not reported to Police...as a warning NOT to REPEAT the same ACTION again.

>>>>Crew on Studio Premises, this time Dips and Bittuji and everyone got to hear Madhu call the goon as "Sultan".

The Production Supervisor and then later the Production HEAD yell at her for bringing her Goonda friends to Sets. Its as much an OFFICIAL WARNING to MADHUBALA.

>>>>Chawl People on the Premises.  Everyone witnessed the shootout.  If someone rats out against Madhu, she would be gone.

Everyone yelled at Madhu for providing shelter to Gangster and endangering their lives. Madhu retaliated and defended that she is like that only and will support Gangsters. But the people yelling was WARNING enough to her Gangster Friend to be out of those Premises.

>>>>> RK at Gun-Point.  If RK wants to drag that incident and report the matter to Police, he can do so.

RK showed the mirror to Madhu, what could have happened had the gun gone off.  Madhu just keeps quiet and decides to play smart by not showing to RK or anyone that she still supports Sultan. She still keeps meeting up Sultan and infact solicits Sultan's help to teach a lesson to RK for showing that mirror to her. I would have believed otherwise had not I seen fire in her eyes when RK just pushed down Sultan Mannequin and not even the real Sultan. Such is her commitment towards supporting Sultan.

>>>>The whole Family saw what happened and how Sultan walked downstairs and how Madhu was screaming to him to go away.  And  the second act of Sultan's harkaten at Sitara Studios and Madhu's Setting up A Meeting between RK and Sultan - EP 306

Everyone saw what happened. Her secret was out, so she officially broke away from Sultan. And yet, she is back to RK, first by apologizing and then immediately pleading him to give another chance to Sultan now by talking to him.  She now wants to build a formal acceptance of her friendship with Sultan by making RK become a friend-brother of Sultan like a SULJA HUA INSAAN.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanbcbs_srksubashniaan-risharmummydvs_smiRKminu_8amrithashansa22river123_charu_-Dil-leelaa9

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

Originally posted by Payal_263

Wah dekho Bhai ka kamaal... LOL Only 6 reviews on EDT today...Kya baat hai , Sultaan bhai.. This is called the power of character.. Sab bhag jate hai..LOL Viewers ko bhi bhaga diya .

Because a wife cannot get close to her husband with sensing his heart.  If she is still close and yet unable to sense the soul of her husband (and keeps asking what are you thinking, I thought you will forget), it only means her love is just sensual.  So my faith is here kinda shaken and I am thinking where will it lead to.

Very true

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

bcbs_srksangeet6690masan1aan-rishriver123minu_8amrithasdvs_smiRK0-SD-0_charu_war_is_peaceleelaa9

minu_8 IF-Dazzler
minu_8
minu_8

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Shri,
Yesterday RK spoke only about SUltan's hidden intentions being revenge for losing madhu and he is concocting stories to hide that.. he disregards everything sultan says and repeats that the desire is seen in his eyes.. even when sultan talks about the pain his mom went through for 30 years RK is sure sultan's motive is madhu..
DO you agree with that? DO you think RK will be proven right of gauging sultan's still existing feelings for madhu driving his actions or it will be turned to sultan-madhu proving he is MK's son and in the process butchering RK's character?

Edited by minu_8 - 25 June 2013 at 7:36am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

soni28amrithasaan-rish0-SD-0leelaa9

war_is_peace IF-Sizzlerz
war_is_peace
war_is_peace

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minu_8

Shri,
Yesterday RK spoke only about SUltan's hidden intentions being revenge for losing madhu and he is concocting stories to hide that.. he disregards everything sultan says and repeats that the desire is seen in his eyes.. even when sultan talks about the pain his mom went through for 30 years RK is sure sultan's motive is madhu..
DO you agree with that? DO you think RK will be proven right of gauging sultan's still existing feelings for madhu driving his actions or it will be turned to sultan-madhu proving he is MK's son and in the process butchering RK's character?

@bold : Rk's character being butchered? how? we are blind towards it LOL LOL

(i posted this in AT yest...posting it here now)

in newton's language..

every golden move from bhai + sweet looks to bhai frm madhu = more love for Rk  + least chances to accept sultan

cv's are smart u see...they know that we dont like golden bhai so they keep him golden only so that audience never accepts him and then channel will have to remove him on cv's orders LOL

Edited by war_is_peace - 25 June 2013 at 7:41am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeet6690dvs_smiRKaan-rishamrithasDushtDanaf._charu_leelaa9

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Shri,

Minu,

This is what I think.

I have said earlier in my June 18th post that the whole premise of Sultan offensive towards RK is for  losing Madhu to him.  This is his MAKE-BELIEVE PART of SULTAN OFFENSIVE

Then I said in my June 20th post that actually Sultan is just after RK and Madhu is just a prop to get back at RK. This is his REAL MOTIVE.

• So yes, Sultan loves it that RK thinks it that way.  Because RK is attacking Sultan for wrong reason.  By the time he gets to know the real reason of Sultan, that it is to get HIM SELF,  RK would have LOST on MANY COUNTS.
  • RK would have lost leads on Sultan's real motive and would have drifted apart from Madhu.
  • Sultan would have played on both RK and Madhu's emotions and broke them apart and made plenty of good amidst the fallout.
  • Then when RK and Madhu realise the true motive of Sultan, they will come together to work against him.

Then why I am supporting RK turning a blind eye towards Sultan's real motive ?

Because this time more than RK to win, it is time Madhu learns few things such as. That's me as AUDIENCE for all the CRAP she is generating from March onwards by befriending a Criminal and going against Family and Society.  March Drama...and continuing over into April, May, June and now July.
  1. Hug her husband not just physically but sense his heart and what it speaks. Rise above Sensual love.
  2. To understand true meaning of Family and what should be her priorities.
  3. And above all do MORALLY correct  things by HERSELF and NOT EXPECT just her husband to do them.
Then she can a become a Social Activist for Lifetime, I don't care.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanarchiesviewsangeet6690masan1subashniaan-rishminu_8amrithassoni28dvs_smiRK_charu_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

1. Hug her husband not just physically but sense his heart and what it speaks. Rise above Sensual love.
  2. To understand true meaning of Family and what should be her priorities.
  3. And above all do MORALLY correct  things by HERSELF and NOT EXPECT just her husband to do them.
Then she can a become a Social Activist for Lifetime, I don't care.

loved the entire post but take a bow for the lines in bold ClapClap for all that i care, she can turn into social activist but why drag RK into doing things which SHE or Sultan thinks is correct? why this constant effort to reform him and why ?  he has his own mindset, he feels differently for people and situations..if RK can adapt to her and try to love her the way Madhu wants, why can't Madhu do the same for him? 

Edited by _charu_ - 25 June 2013 at 8:27am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeet6690masan1soni28dvs_smiRKamrithasarmummy0-SD-0leelaa9

white_lotus IF-Dazzler
white_lotus
white_lotus

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged

Shri,

@BOLD - It seems here RK to be proven wrong in this track and they will show Sultan's sob story to be true thus degrade RK n MK characters further. You know..Bhai is the most important character of the show and he should stand correct everywhere.

If Madhu supports Sultan here irrespective of Sultan's story proved true or false there will be MU between RishBala.

If Madhu supports Sultan and if his story proved to be false and his real motive opened up that will be biggest eye opener for Madhu... I want Madhu to learn some lessons on her innocence and morality. And with that I want RK to drift away from Madhu due this reason for some time.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

masan1amrithasarmummysoni28leelaa9

ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Bookmark

Go to top