Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

India-Forums

Samar/YuSuv-A filler? They're an important aspect!

CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Making this post bcoz I am frustrated now! Whats the story of this show? Chalo bhai, sab apne kaam dhaam chodke baitho aur dekho ki Alsiha kitni badi stalker hai aur vo kaise Suvreen ko tang karti hai? Ira kaise PJs maarti hai aur fake smiles deti hai? Iris mai RC ki partner hone ke baavjud kitni velli hai? Ya fir Samar ko show mai zabardasti kaise rakhna hai vo dikhao? Yeah fir, I have one more.. YuvReen ke ehsaan karke 2 mins ka scene deke batana ki they are NOTHING?

Its becoming really irritating. Isn't it? Initially, Samar-Soni scenes were FUN! Today too it was funny but do you know what it states? That Maddy is just for filler. Ki chalo banda entertaining scenes deta hai toh fokut ke meaningless scenes dete rho. Log bhi kuch aur hume apne ghode bhi nahi daudane padenge! Nai CVs?

Yuvraj ji Suvi ko call karte hain.. Suvi ki Yuvi ko call karti hain.. haal chaal pucha, aur fone rakh diya! Ho gaya YuvReen scene? Thats what we viewers want?! Ye bhi shortcut ho gaya!! Naam ka YuvReen scene bhi ban gaya and firse, as usual, dimaag ke ghode nahi chalane pade !! Watta talent CVs. Clap

Saari screenspace kiske paas? Alisha and Ira.. Can someone tell me what importance do they hold in the show? Confused

If this is how the show goes on with no importance given to Samar and YuvReen who actually run this show, then am off it!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aaryakasturiathirarajiiManAsiiiJustMySelf-bornalee-..chotu..mrinsSupernatural_10

mrins IF-Sizzlerz
mrins
mrins

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
SG has become boring monotonous show...
It has become a waste of time to watch it..Angry

Awesome post... agree wid each n every point Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyGirl.21

Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Agree with u

I been on forum earlier on today seeing posts and replying honestly its irratating me so much as what to do.. we just have to keep reminding cvs we all have to form a team and go on forum 32 and write down our views... put it forward to them

I want to see more Yuvreen yes today it was just phone convo for 2minz I thought Yuvi will come v spot and help Suvi but it didnt happen all the epi was dedicated to Alisha the witch so not done it annoying im sick of Alisah the witch she has no life besides run after suvi and see what she is doing cause problems for everyone

they have ruined the show just wants cv to fix up asap we have to patient too but the mor eof us get together in forum 32 and put our points forward.. thats what QH fans do they pay a lot attention to them yes they biased to us but still we have to keep trying and have to be patient

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JustMySelfCrazyGirl.21

CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrins

SG has become boring monotonous show...
It has become a waste of time to watch it..Angry

Awesome post... agree wid each n every point Thumbs Up

Exactly.. At a time as 5:30 PM, anyone would want to watch a show for entertaining himself/herself.. Its a time when students are tired from school/colg/HWs/Tuitions so they need a show that is light, entertaining and in some cases funny.. thats how SG used to be and thaz the reason I started with it.. But now, with full dedication to the vamps of the show, no one would like to watch it! If this goes on, am defo gonna stop watching it.. i dont have time to spend on boring things! 

JustMySelfmrins

CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anam Ali

Agree with u

I been on forum earlier on today seeing posts and replying honestly its irratating me so much as what to do.. we just have to keep reminding cvs we all have to form a team and go on forum 32 and write down our views... put it forward to them

I want to see more Yuvreen yes today it was just phone convo for 2minz I thought Yuvi will come v spot and help Suvi but it didnt happen all the epi was dedicated to Alisha the witch so not done it annoying im sick of Alisah the witch she has no life besides run after suvi and see what she is doing cause problems for everyone

they have ruined the show just wants cv to fix up asap we have to patient too but the mor eof us get together in forum 32 and put our points forward.. thats what QH fans do they pay a lot attention to them yes they biased to us but still we have to keep trying and have to be patient

Replying would just calm ourself down but it wont bring any change.. LOLLOL But atleast it calmed you down.. but not for long yeah? An Alisha full episode will irritate anyone.. I mean seriously? OK fine if Yuvi cant come to save Suvi from the torture then pls atleast dont dedicate a full episode to boring and cheesy things.. And puhlease, Alisha is not so intelligent that she comes to know abt every deed of Suvi.. From the precap, it seems kal ka epi bhi full on Alisha !! SICK! Stern Smile

IKR? We should do that.. all of us have to mention three main points:
- We want YuvReen !! They cant be sidelined.
- Plz throw Alisha out of the show.. Everyone is sick of her.. If u guys want a vamp in the show, bring some other, but not her pls.. She is old and irritating now.
- Provide screen space to Samar as he forms an interesting part of the show and his scednes should not only be limted to Soni. (he is a lot interesting that eeti-Vikram, Ira, Alisha and Preeti and that hindi boy.

I really dunno for how long i ll be able to have my patience.

JustMySelfSupernatural_10

Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash.TanHa21

Originally posted by Anam Ali

Agree with u

Replying would just calm ourself down but it wont bring any change.. LOLLOL But atleast it calmed you down.. but not for long yeah? An Alisha full episode will irritate anyone.. I mean seriously? OK fine if Yuvi cant come to save Suvi from the torture then pls atleast dont dedicate a full episode to boring and cheesy things.. And puhlease, Alisha is not so intelligent that she comes to know abt every deed of Suvi.. From the precap, it seems kal ka epi bhi full on Alisha !! SICK! Stern Smile

IKR? We should do that.. all of us have to mention three main points:
- We want YuvReen !! They cant be sidelined.
- Plz throw Alisha out of the show.. Everyone is sick of her.. If u guys want a vamp in the show, bring some other, but not her pls.. She is old and irritating now.
- Provide screen space to Samar as he forms an interesting part of the show and his scednes should not only be limted to Soni. (he is a lot interesting that eeti-Vikram, Ira, Alisha and Preeti and that hindi boy.

I really dunno for how long i ll be able to have my patience.

Wat to do the Alisha track needs to end it will save us from torture cant stand that evil witchAngryDead
Atleast we will get our point across even though cvs listen or not... they have to listen to us this dumb Alisha track needs to end ASAP
Yuvreen are main lead they arent even giving them enough space.. i agree samar is better character then the new interns all his scenes are with soni i dont mind seeing that but same just 2 minz of samar and 2 mins of Yuvreen what the hell all the epi dedicated to Alisha

Yeah well I'm online now let all go on forum 32 and put our point across shoudl we post on the page where they asked for suggestions i think we should im not sure bout the discussion part of forum 32 I will get the linkk u post and I will post and I will get other to do the same it should work QH fans all gang up on them they always listen...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyGirl.21

JustMySelf IF-Rockerz
JustMySelf
JustMySelf

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
wat 2 do frustrations nikal ne kiye bhi koi place chahiye..i wd c til this wk if alisha is nt out i wd read WU thats al..nt waste energy n curent time
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Heres the link

everyone post on there again I will do as well

Go to top