Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat

destruction is complete

rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i can't believe wt i hv seen in tonite's episode.they hv completely destroyed this show-its concept,message,beauty more over the love🤢can't believe it.they hv fooled the viewers.they nt only killed the soul of this show but they hv left nothing ,nt even madhav's child?🤢they jst killed madhav's dream completely.they hv left nothing.hate myself for being a part of this show.this show doesn't deserve a success. Edited by rtms - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm highly surprised by the dumbness of creatives..at first swap marraige then dadi's fake drama and now this..how can they destryoed such a wonderful concept like this! Shame to cvs..feeling totally cheated..we were start watching this show for the concept beauty and beast but what we get? Just some stupid drama and at last they totally killed our reason to watch this show..the show is already going off air soon atleast they can complete with happy faces of maya but no they betrayed their loyal viewrs for the sake of cheap drama..
Naina007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree. I guess soon this show will be off air too... sad for the loyal viewers who hung on hoping things would get better but this is the ultimate nail in the coffin 
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sorry in advance to Soumya's fans, but was she excited about "show doing really well and rocking" for this track??

I am sure this will wrap up in 3 weeks.
nandinidavid96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
what they have killed madhav's child?? what the hell...?
rtms thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nandininandu

what they have killed madhav's child?? what the hell...?

yes but the truth won't come out.shekhar will give his child to aradhya as maya's child.get,set to watch punnar vivaah.it was better if aradhya too died with madhav.they will be together in death also.there will be meaning in it.at least love will triumph.
Edited by rtms - 10 years ago
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ok I guess I don't need to watch tonight episode after reading this and I am so saying good bye to the show.

I am no longer watching it.

this is my first and last comment, so bad that the CVs couldn't come up with something better but this crap.
nandinidavid96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: rtms

yes but the truth won't come out.shekhar will give his child to aradhya as maya's child.get,set to watch punnar vivaah.it was better if aradhya too died with madhav.they will be together in death also.there will be meaning in it.at least love will triumph.

heights of stupidity, they could have spared the child. Anyways I'm out of this madness
rtms thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nandininandu

heights of stupidity, they could have spared the child. Anyways I'm out of this madness

exactly dear.even i feel happy to be out of this madness.