Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Thank you Palki ma'm for raveling the truth!!! (Page 5)

flirteyed IF-Dazzler
flirteyed
flirteyed

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Jst to bring sum1 down this so called tanha or sk lovers r suddenly missing tanha, criticise karna hai toh dhang se karo nd nt nly saying k this is nt good nd dat is nt good, give sum f**king reason behind dat! Nd dose who wer saying age doesnt matter, i hope dis iv was a big eye opener for dem too! Frankly i m nt much a fan of sk nd if i look back i nly held onto SwaRon coz of tannu bt vrushi gave me al dat i ever wanted for SwaRon nd more nd its nt nly bout intimate scenes (SwaRon was, is nd will always b beyond dat) nd trust me i love her more dan tannu now nly coz i believed in her nd she is giving her best bt dat doesnt mean i love tannu ne less :P
She is doin a brilliant job, people jst need to come out of der denial mode nd its nt even denial mode for some, its pure JEALOUSY if u knw wat i mean Dead
No ill feelings for sk bt wen people bash vrushi nd tannu in d name f sk or tanha it realy hurts a lot nd i hope i m strong enuf to keep my cool if dis continues -_-
Bt thanks a ton for making dis post, love u :*

Edited by shreyasi28 - 24 June 2013 at 12:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aks_aKindSoul

-spongy- IF-Stunnerz
-spongy-
-spongy-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
thank you for this post
love vrushika
thanks to her that we are inally getting swaron
dont know why achanak se yeh SK FANS aaye and started bashing vrush
do worry vrush you have the double the no. of lovers...
we love u a lot
and support you also...

the amount of hard working your doing is commendable 
and thanks to palki ma'am to finally open the eyes of those fans who think ki becuz of vrush SWARON HAS BEEN RUINED.. 
swayamsharon IF-Dazzler
swayamsharon
swayamsharon

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

U know when that reason for one arm distance n all that post came, i choose not to believe anything n clearly said that if sneha will quit this show then i will not watch d3! tanha is my swaron n no one can justify swaron like tanha for me...but sneha quitting iv came as shock.  I was actually hurt when she said that she used to cry becoz of that small t-shirt, costume intimate scene, dance...she  was not comfortable, I had always loved sneha as Sharon, tanha as swaron but after that iv i just love sneha as sneha... still her one smile bring a big smile on my face but for that i dont want her to be my sharonBig smile

About vrushika then i gave her chance only for swaron..i was very clear that if she will able to complete my fav couple then i will watch her! n yes she with shantanu made me feel my swaron, infect i also enjoy watching Sharon, sharey, Sharon-simmi n every relation related to her... she made her place in my heart...

n in recent iv palki ma'am also said that it was difficult for vrushi to understand Sharon n at time they used to get frustrated on her but she takes all into her n justified Sharon... so when most of ss fans n creator of Sharon feels that she justify Sharon then who are other to question her??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_

BroCode Newbie
BroCode
BroCode

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Oh my god when Sed Di says PY MAATE KI JAI I laugh aaj I can proudly say py Di ki jai! 
1st PALKI MAM THANK YOU FROM HEART FOR SAYING THE REALITY IN PUBLIC! From the past few days I feel like I was that women's ex PA and people asked me questions about her which I was seldom interested in talking about! 
Firstly I loved vrushika and vrushan even when I loved her that women so I'm quite shocked when people say that I moved on ETC ETC! It's a human nature that you fall in love with better things!
N py Di u said that people bash shantanu and forget that he was a part of TAN HA too! Let me answer that! Even you know I loved tanha n SwaRon but just a couple of days back I realised it was always SNEHA AND SHARON I LOVED and did not give a damn about the other part of the couple and all the blind fans of that women still do that n call them tanha n SwaRon lovers in reality are only her fans! 
It was vrushan who I fell in love as a couple n still stand by my words that this chemistry be it on or off cannot b created by her! If she was there all I can imagine is the "skating scene" joke u cracked ! 
I have personal issues with her which has nothing to do with D3 but this is an eye opener for every fan! I fell bad fr the creatives as to what they had to go through and curtain all their talent for one person! GLAD THAT SOMEONE LIKE VRUSHIKA STEPPED IN AND SAVED SWRON AND HAS GIVEN A NEW LIFE TO IT! I don't deserve to talk about shantanu or palki mam cause I bow down to them for everything!
Yes offence n big I love you to the TM
PoonamSwaRon23 Senior Member
PoonamSwaRon23
PoonamSwaRon23

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
CLAP CAP CLAP ClapClapClapClap
Very very very well written :) I actually can't thank you enough for this post .A MUCH NEEDED ONE :) SK dii left d3 by her own..no1 forced her to leave & Vrushika is a replacement ..still within a span of time she has proved herself & her work is appreciated by many of us..She has a huge fan following in 6 months only because of her her work,talent & determination ..so no point of bashing her..we got our swaron back only because of her & we have to accept that this industry was not for sk dii..
& ABOUT PALKI MAM'M IV-HER RESPONSE WAS REALLY REALLY OVERWHELMING :) I would love to say  Thanksto palki ma'm for choosing vrushiii as Sharon
DilBanjara IF-Stunnerz
DilBanjara
DilBanjara

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
bang on post dear
so agree wid u :)
prakriti4u Senior Member
prakriti4u
prakriti4u

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
bang on post... Clap I just loved ur post!! and I completely agree with each and every point u stated in ur post!!
and Palki Mam to nailed it!! I just love her for whatever she said in that IV.. she praised Shantanu and over everything She just said something which was much needed!!
Sneha left.. no one forced her to leave she left cz she was not comfortable and that's why the charm of SwaRon was lost! then The Best Thing happened Vrushika came as Sharon Rai Prakash.. iss se acha replacement is Impossible to find.. she is just perfect.. she gave us our VruShan.. and the lost charm of SwaRon back Day Dreaming and I am really very thankful to Palki Mam for finding someone like her.. She is just a Doll.. Embarrassed and itna acha replacement milega to it's normal for people to move on.. but I don't understand why Tan Ha fans bash VruShan can't they just be happy and enjoy the old Tan Ha scenes if they love them so much.. what's the point of bashing VruShan??.. people love them cz they are better tha THE BEST!! if u don't like them then just ignore them!! that's much easier!! and seriously Sneha rehti to ye sab nehi milta jo Vrushika is giving us.. basically VruShan nehi hote kuch nehi hota.. so thanks to Palki Mam for clearing this thing!! and Shantanu always gave his hundred percent no matter what so a huge thanks to him aswell.. Hug
-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Let's not compare SK and VM on the basis of SwaRon story. When a topic is closed, please let the matter go there itself rather than continuing it on in the next topic made. It simply escalates the issue. 

-D3 DT.

Go to top