Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Thank you Palki ma'm for raveling the truth!!! (Page 4)

---Priya--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Priya---
---Priya---

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
BANG ON post praj... This is a perfect post to show what the reality is...

Im not against SK or her appreciation posts. what i hate is why should Vrushika be degraded to just appreciate SK? vrushika plays Sharon in her style!! she is not SK to play sharon the way SK did!!! Stern Smile

The recent IV really made me happy hearing few things...
1) Actually for the first time i saw palki mam praising and appreciating Tannu's hard work and professionalism. She even said she's confused if he was an actor or dancer.. She said he learns new things without anyone even saying.

2) Vrushika's hard work!! I really felt great when she said SwaRon story is moving forward coz of Vrushika! CV's no more have to restrict their creativity.. they have their liberty in writing scenes!! Palki said she is way too young to understand few emotions and even gets scolded, but still she takes all that in positive manner and tries hardBig smile

3) Appreciations shishir got and how she loved the comments and response given by SS fans... She was overwhelmed.. Embarrassed

If Vrushika wasnt their, CV's would have still had their limitations and we would have been suffering and blaming the wrong ppl for all those.. I still feel really bad for making all those bashing comments on CV's Ouch

Vrushika is ready to try new styles of dancing and scenes.. That's why we get so many dance sequences which are different in kind (Not what others think it to beLOL some think we get dances coz Vrushi cant actSleepy)

Its not that we accepted new sharon just for the sake of accepting! she is talented, she is improving, she is hard working and she is giving her 100%!!! She fulfilled our expectations and many are happy to have her as new sharon! 

This post will show the mirror to many Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yasriGratitude_Meswathi_swaron

---Priya--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Priya---
---Priya---

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskurana

Originally posted by yasri

Also, after hearing that she used to cry and not sleep nights when she perform some intimate scenes, I really couldn't enjoy these scenes anymore... because the girl was being mentally tortured while performing these scens wheras a big smile draw on my face while watching those scenes sounds very very bizarre... I really feel it's not right to gain my happiness on the cost of her tears...

You know what...same here...i cannot bring myself to watch haye rama again...i just can'tBroken Heart...i have never ever watched haye rama after i got to know abt how she felt...once upon a time i loveddd watching it almost everyday...but now not anymore...CryCryCry

what Shocked Shocked  I mean seriously she used to cry?Shocked

I feel so bad enjoying a scene where the performer has been mentally hurt while performing Ouch

Edited by ---Priya--- - 24 June 2013 at 10:12am

yasriswaronswaronswathi_swaron

Gratitude_Me IF-Dazzler
Gratitude_Me
Gratitude_Me

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaronswaron

Originally posted by yasri

I do agree with u dear to a very high extent... but still prefered a more soft language from ur side...

Honestly, the thought that keeps coming into my mind is the wish that Vrush was Sharon since April 2011... because with Sneha, SwaRon had no future, while with current Vrush, SwaRon has no past!!
Afterall, It's impossible to feel the flowless when there is a change of actors, even if the second actor is more talented than the previous one,... But since Vrush is someone who doesn't tend to say no, I believe the past of SwaRon can be retrieved in the coming future...

I think I have to share this pov which may have not crossed the minds of many SwaRon fans, I guess...
Exiting the entertainement industry due to conservatism thoughts is very common in my culture... when an actress/actor exit, audience stop rewatching her/his works...why?
Because they realize that this actress is not liking what she had performed and wish to erase it from her history, if possible...

Sneha is just like this, she said she didn't like what she had performed, so as to respect her feelings and thoughts I believe considering her previous work as SwaRon as a closed chapter is the most suitable thing to do from my side to achieve her wish...

Also, after hearing that she used to cry and not sleep nights when she perform some intimate scenes, I really couldn't enjoy these scenes anymore... because the girl was being mentally tortured while performing these scens wheras a big smile draw on my face while watching those scenes sounds very very bizarre... I really feel it's not right to gain my happiness on the cost of her tears...

Hence, I closed Sneha's chapter completely by stop watching her SwaRon scenes and start a new begining with actors who really enjoy what they do with no regrets from their side which can make me feel the happiness with a light heart...

Maybe my thought is different because I'm from different culture... and maybe it's ok for people in ur culture to keep watching the old scenes, hence I'm just sharing this thought rather than impose it or state it as the best practice to be done... 

You know what...same here...i cannot bring myself to watch haye rama again...i just can'tBroken Heart...i have never ever watched haye rama after i got to know abt how she felt...once upon a time i loveddd watching it almost everyday...but now not anymore...CryCryCry

she cried? Shocked Shocked
yes she used to cry ...she was not happy 
Destiny_015 IF-Rockerz
Destiny_015
Destiny_015

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Priya---

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc33cc">BANG ON post praj... This is a perfect post to show what the reality is...</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc33cc">
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc33cc">Im not against SK or her appreciation posts. what i hate is why should Vrushika be degraded to just appreciate SK? vrushika plays Sharon in her style!! she is not SK to play sharon the way SK did!!!Stern Smile</font>
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc33cc">The recent IV really made me happy hearing few things...</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc33cc">1) Actually for the first time i saw palki mam praising and appreciating Tannu's hard work and professionalism. She even said she's confused if he was an actor or dancer.. She said he learns new things without anyone even saying.</font>
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc33cc">2) Vrushika's hard work!! I really felt great when she said SwaRon story is moving forward coz of Vrushika! CV's no more have to restrict their creativity.. they have their liberty in writing scenes!! Palki said she is way too young to understand few emotions and even gets scolded, but still she takes all that in positive manner and tries hardBig smile</font>
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc33cc">3) Appreciations shishir got and how she loved the comments and response given by SS fans... She was overwhelmed..Embarrassed</font>
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc33cc">If Vrushika wasnt their, CV's would have still had their limitations and we would have been suffering and blaming the wrong ppl for all those.. I still feel really bad for making all those bashing comments on CV'sOuch</font>
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc33cc">Vrushika is ready to try new styles of dancing and scenes.. That's why we get so many dance sequences which are different in kind (Not what others think it to beLOLsome think we get dances coz Vrushi cant actSleepy)</font>
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc33cc">Its not that we accepted new sharon just for the sake of accepting! she is talented, she is improving, she is hard working and she is giving her 100%!!! She fulfilled our expectations and many are happy to have her as new sharon!</font>
</font>
<font color="#cc33cc" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">This post will show the mirror to manyWink</font>

Exactly. Another form blame that is now here that all SwaRon fans hu have given the show another chance and is loving Vrushi has accepted her "for the sake of accepting and that we had no choice". Accepting Vrushi came naturally nd I didn't have to compromise in accepting her. She is talented hardworking. She gives her 100% to SwaRon.

Edited by tannu_swayam - 24 June 2013 at 10:16am

yasri_bellaSwan_---Priya---

LiveEatLove IF-Rockerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tannu_swayam

Originally posted by ---Priya---

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc33cc">BANG ON post praj... This is a perfect post to show what the reality is...</font>
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc33cc">Im not against SK or her appreciation posts. what i hate is why should Vrushika be degraded to just appreciate SK? vrushika plays Sharon in her style!! she is not SK to play sharon the way SK did!!!Stern Smile</font>
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc33cc">The recent IV really made me happy hearing few things...</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc33cc">1) Actually for the first time i saw palki mam praising and appreciating Tannu's hard work and professionalism. She even said she's confused if he was an actor or dancer.. She said he learns new things without anyone even saying.</font>
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc33cc">2) Vrushika's hard work!! I really felt great when she said SwaRon story is moving forward coz of Vrushika! CV's no more have to restrict their creativity.. they have their liberty in writing scenes!! Palki said she is way too young to understand few emotions and even gets scolded, but still she takes all that in positive manner and tries hardBig smile</font>
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc33cc">3) Appreciations shishir got and how she loved the comments and response given by SS fans... She was overwhelmed..Embarrassed</font>
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc33cc">If Vrushika wasnt their, CV's would have still had their limitations and we would have been suffering and blaming the wrong ppl for all those.. I still feel really bad for making all those bashing comments on CV'sOuch</font>
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc33cc">Vrushika is ready to try new styles of dancing and scenes.. That's why we get so many dance sequences which are different in kind (Not what others think it to beLOLsome think we get dances coz Vrushi cant actSleepy)</font>
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc33cc">Its not that we accepted new sharon just for the sake of accepting! she is talented, she is improving, she is hard working and she is giving her 100%!!! She fulfilled our expectations and many are happy to have her as new sharon!</font>
</font>
<font color="#cc33cc" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">This post will show the mirror to manyWink</font>

Exactly. Another form blame that is now here that all SwaRon fans hu have given the show another chance and is loving Vrushi has accepted her "for the sake of accepting and that we had no choice". Accepting Vrushi came naturally nd I didn't have to compromise in accepting her. She is talented hardworking. She gives her 100% to SwaRon.

That comes from 'a certain set of fans who i don't want to mention directly' Wink... i mean Vrushi's fb fan-pg has 35k+ likes within 5 months- were they put on gunpoint to like her pg?LOLShockedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swaronswaron---Priya---

---Priya--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Priya---
---Priya---

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tannu_swayam

That comes from 'a certain set of fans who i don't want to mention directly' Wink... i mean Vrushi's fb fan-pg has 35k+ likes within 5 months- were they put on gunpoint to like her pg?LOLShockedLOL

ROFL ROFL
_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
res ..will edit after sometimeEmbarrassed

Edited by deep_Tanha - 24 June 2013 at 10:42am
NabzKaJenDMG Goldie
NabzKaJenDMG
NabzKaJenDMG

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Much needed post prajThumbs Up Being a fan of sk also i agree with each and every point u stated here..I never understood the point of constant cribbing over something in the past when the present is so beautiful..Okay,still i can give them benefit of doubt that they arent able to accept anyone in sk's place,but whats with this insecurity that they often come up with comparison posts??This is beyond my level of understanding..Its not a compulsion to accept vrushika,if u cant,just leave the forum and MOVE ON..How hard is it to get?Majority of SwaRon fans have HAPPILY accepted her and loving this new phase of SwaRon which like u said could be only possible because of this girl only..Loved how palki mam made it clear  that without Vrushika SwaRon story would have been stagnant..After LONG time,SwaRon fans are so elated with SwaRon story,it wouldnt have been possible without the contribution of this gal..If shantanu is giving his best like always,then she is also doing the same,infact i would like to credit her more here as shes still veryyy young but her hardwork and dedication always reflects onscreen..Being a girl,i understand sk's problems and respect her decision,but that cant change the fact that due to her inhibitions SwaRon story was affected..So face it coz thats how it is..And this is mainly for the new set of sk fans,sudden emergence of some sk fans i see here..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_

Go to top