Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Thank you Palki ma'm for raveling the truth!!! (Page 3)

mohitmohanty19 Senior Member
mohitmohanty19
mohitmohanty19

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
great post ..Thumbs Up..every swaron and vrushan haters should read this post...Clap

yasri IF-Dazzler
yasri
yasri

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
I do agree with u dear to a very high extent... but still prefered a more soft language from ur side...

Honestly, the thought that keeps coming into my mind is the wish that Vrush was Sharon since April 2011... because with Sneha, SwaRon had no future, while with current Vrush, SwaRon has no past!!
Afterall, It's impossible to feel the flowless when there is a change of actors, even if the second actor is more talented than the previous one,... But since Vrush is someone who doesn't tend to say no, I believe the past of SwaRon can be retrieved in the coming future...

I think I have to share this pov which may have not crossed the minds of many SwaRon fans, I guess...
Exiting the entertainement industry due to conservatism thoughts is very common in my culture... when an actress/actor exit, audience stop rewatching her/his works...why?
Because they realize that this actress is not liking what she had performed and wish to erase it from her history, if possible...

Sneha is just like this, she said she didn't like what she had performed, so as to respect her feelings and thoughts I believe considering her previous work as SwaRon as a closed chapter is the most suitable thing to do from my side to achieve her wish...

Also, after hearing that she used to cry and not sleep nights when she perform some intimate scenes, I really couldn't enjoy these scenes anymore... because the girl was being mentally tortured while performing these scens wheras a big smile draw on my face while watching those scenes sounds very very bizarre... I really feel it's not right to gain my happiness on the cost of her tears...

Hence, I closed Sneha's chapter completely by stop watching her SwaRon scenes and start a new begining with actors who really enjoy what they do with no regrets from their side which can make me feel the happiness with a light heart...

Maybe my thought is different because I'm from different culture... and maybe it's ok for people in ur culture to keep watching the old scenes, hence I'm just sharing this thought rather than impose it or state it as the best practice to be done... 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

anjanasaini1912venusrockzNabzKaJenDMG_bellaSwan_tannuluvEternalStars.Aks_aKindSoulswaronswaronDestiny_015prateek.007LiveEatLovecscs

Gratitude_Me IF-Dazzler
Gratitude_Me
Gratitude_Me

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskurana

Abey post india-fest scenes- rdx shaadi,abandoned class-room,shivam ko pitna,chura liya,trail confession.Day Dreaming
ye best scene tha ..mera favorite Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cscs

tannuluv IF-Dazzler
tannuluv
tannuluv

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachin10

Originally posted by tannuluv

well thank you for the post praj...just heard the IV and super happy for shishir the way palki mam appreciated him wow he truly deserve that and then about confession and whatever she said about swaron vrushaan all i can say i am super happy for palki mam and the team...love the IV for many reasons...
1. Palki appreciated shantannu and his hard work for the first time this much and her appreciation also tells that why she never appreciated tannu...thats bcs koyi appreciate kare ya na kare HE IS THE BOSS everyone know that...he is into the character and ready to push his limits for his work from the day one...that is the way shantannu is...A person who introduced him now confused about whether he turned actor to dancer or dancer to actor...isse badi appreciation kya he...

2. Now our vrushi...many ppl here blamed vrushi for change in the character of sharon now pls go and heard the IV...she is ready to do everything from dance to scenes and palki is super happy about this and she consider her as reason for the movement in swaron story...cvs are now free to show sharon the way they want to show...

and now coming to those ppl who call themselves as sk or tanha wala swaron fans and blame us for not supporting sk or for not making posts on her here...ok we all moved on and happy with vrushaan and swaron...agar wo log miss karthe he tho posts kyun nahi banathe he for sk or tanha wala swaron...old scenes discussion kyun nahi karthe he...why they always make posts on sk to bash vrushi...

So the bottom line is palki mam is happy with vrushi and vrushaan, the team is happy, vrushaan are happy as co-starts, swaron fans who are still watching the show are happy...abb aur kya chahiye palki mam ko kya kaam kum padgaye ki wo jo d3 nahi dhekthe he unkeliye bhi scenes shoot kare...
see she made me happy...that proves everything..
mai kafi kam cheezo se khush hoti hu Tongue
not only you actually she made many ppl happy thats why you can see nowadays she dont blame swaron fans as cribbers...even she knew we didnt like sharon confession but she dont blame us...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_Gratitude_Meswaronswaroncscs

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachin10

Originally posted by swaronswaron

Firstly thank you for this postClapClap
I don't know about others but I totally agree with you...First of all, we are SWARON fans uske baad tanha or vrushan...when I started watching D3 I didn't even know the names of these actors..I loved swaron for the script, storyline , and uniqueness...n believe me I wasn't impressed by ANY actor in the first 4 months...

Secondly, I too left D3 in august 2012 because couldn't find that magic left in swaron...you are right swaron had died  its natural death..I don't blame anyone here but we fans watch the show for getting entertained and post trial-relationship period  was a torture atleast for me ConfusedConfusedConfused   We watch the show for entertainment and we love actors for their hardwork, talent and persona..SK is still respected...

Palki ma'am herself accepted that ss story moved forward ONLY  beacause of Vrushika Mehta...we gave her a chance only because we saw that spark in her and her admirers are only increasing  which proves her dedicationClap Its because of this girl's hardwork..she may not be the best actor but frankly she has this charm and screen presence that noone can deny...if people want to live in denial I cant help it Sleepy   But discouraging Vrushi wont get Sneha back..Confused  Sneha had a different charm and Vrushi has made her own mark...both are are good in their own way

If we are happy and entertained today its solely because of this 19th yr old who is giving her BESTEmbarrassed
Palki ma'am herself mentioned how hardworking and sporty she is...she is ready to give her 100% to the script and is  a thorough professional...I resumed watching D3 in jan when vrushi entered n I'm a hard core Vrushika lover Embarrassed   She is the reason swaron is  back n she is the reason Im watching  D3 today Embarrassed  she deserves encouragement and appreciation...I love vrushan  more now
 Vrushika has a major role to play in giving back the swaron we ALL wanted Embarrassed
 If people don't like her...its cool...its their perspective but noone has the right to bash her by comparing her with sneha  because it makes no sense at all

Sneha is more than happy with her career and true Sk fans should be happy for her success rather than degrading Vrushi
Tanha vs vrushan is extremely stupidConfused
I'm SO glad that Palki ma'am  acknowledged Vrushika's efforts and her role in giving swaron a new life Embarrassed
Sorry if I hurt anyone here but its my POV
Praj di,
I love your post and respect you for your honestyEmbarrassed
are why i will be hurt..i made this topic only to say thank you to palki ma'm & people to realize the truth 
they are still in delusion ...
i am not against any sk praising topic ...make it daily if you love her so much...but under the name of so called love bashing vrushan is pathetic .
as i mentioned in my topic i am not taking sk's away anything from sk...just giving vrushi her due credits 

I agree with you Smile
there are  also  some people who love vrushi more n I'm one of them LOL..its a matter of perspective that people should respect if they can't agreeEmbarrassed

Edited by swaronswaron - 24 June 2013 at 9:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gratitude_Mecscs

LiveEatLove IF-Sizzlerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasri

I do agree with u dear to a very high extent... but still prefered a more soft language from ur side...

Honestly, the thought that keeps coming into my mind is the wish that Vrush was Sharon since April 2011... because with Sneha, SwaRon had no future, while with current Vrush, SwaRon has no past!!
Afterall, It's impossible to feel the flowless when there is a change of actors, even if the second actor is more talented than the previous one,... But since Vrush is someone who doesn't tend to say no, I believe the past of SwaRon can be retrieved in the coming future...

I think I have to share this pov which may have not crossed the minds of many SwaRon fans, I guess...
Exiting the entertainement industry due to conservatism thoughts is very common in my culture... when an actress/actor exit, audience stop rewatching her/his works...why?
Because they realize that this actress is not liking what she had performed and wish to erase it from her history, if possible...

Sneha is just like this, she said she didn't like what she had performed, so as to respect her feelings and thoughts I believe considering her previous work as SwaRon as a closed chapter is the most suitable thing to do from my side to achieve her wish...

Also, after hearing that she used to cry and not sleep nights when she perform some intimate scenes, I really couldn't enjoy these scenes anymore... because the girl was being mentally tortured while performing these scens wheras a big smile draw on my face while watching those scenes sounds very very bizarre... I really feel it's not right to gain my happiness on the cost of her tears...

Hence, I closed Sneha's chapter completely by stop watching her SwaRon scenes and start a new begining with actors who really enjoy what they do with no regrets from their side which can make me feel the happiness with a light heart...

Maybe my thought is different because I'm from different culture... and maybe it's ok for people in ur culture to keep watching the old scenes, hence I'm just sharing this thought rather than impose it or state it as the best practice to be done... 

You know what...same here...i cannot bring myself to watch haye rama again...i just can'tBroken Heart...i have never ever watched haye rama after i got to know abt how she felt...once upon a time i loveddd watching it almost everyday...but now not anymore...CryCryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yasri_bellaSwan_Gratitude_Me

Gratitude_Me IF-Dazzler
Gratitude_Me
Gratitude_Me

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged

i guess i used bit better language then my previous post..i am not at all being sarcy ..or hurting anyone here  

hmmm...point taken ..i also wish the same

yes story was compromised on many level's i do agree  

well for that no one can help ...it was her own prob i guess & that's why she choose to leave ...i stopped watchinh tanha wala swaron scenes long back ...don't have any answer to it why i stoped watching but i did.
it don't give me happiness anymore 

i just simply moved on...i have no hard feelings or ill feelings for her ..it's her life & she did what was best for her.

my reply in blue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yasricscs

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskurana

You know what...same here...i cannot bring myself to watch haye rama again...i just can'tBroken Heart...i have never ever watched haye rama after i got to know abt how she felt...once upon a time i loveddd watching it almost everyday...but now not anymore...CryCryCry

she cried? Shocked Shocked

Go to top