Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Thank you Palki ma'm for raveling the truth!!! (Page 2)

tannuluv IF-Dazzler
tannuluv
tannuluv

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
well thank you for the post praj...just heard the IV and super happy for shishir the way palki mam appreciated him wow he truly deserve that and then about confession and whatever she said about swaron vrushaan all i can say i am super happy for palki mam and the team...love the IV for many reasons...
1. Palki appreciated shantannu and his hard work for the first time this much and her appreciation also tells that why she never appreciated tannu...thats bcs koyi appreciate kare ya na kare HE IS THE BOSS everyone know that...he is into the character and ready to push his limits for his work from the day one...that is the way shantannu is...A person who introduced him now confused about whether he turned actor to dancer or dancer to actor...isse badi appreciation kya he...

2. Now our vrushi...many ppl here blamed vrushi for change in the character of sharon now pls go and heard the IV...she is ready to do everything from dance to scenes and palki is super happy about this and she consider her as reason for the movement in swaron story...cvs are now free to show sharon the way they want to show...

and now coming to those ppl who call themselves as sk or tanha wala swaron fans and blame us for not supporting sk or for not making posts on her here...ok we all moved on and happy with vrushaan and swaron...agar wo log miss karthe he tho posts kyun nahi banathe he for sk or tanha wala swaron...old scenes discussion kyun nahi karthe he...why they always make posts on sk to bash vrushi...

So the bottom line is palki mam is happy with vrushi and vrushaan, the team is happy, vrushaan are happy as co-starts, swaron fans who are still watching the show are happy...abb aur kya chahiye palki mam ko kya kaam kum padgaye ki wo jo d3 nahi dhekthe he unkeliye bhi scenes shoot kare...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anjanasaini1912venusrockzDD_TannufanyasriGratitude_MeAks_aKindSoulcscs

Destiny_015 IF-Rockerz
Destiny_015
Destiny_015

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Thank you Praj Di for this post. Well Palki's this line " Cuz of Vrushika the SwaRon story is moving forward." says evrything. I completely don't understand y bashing of Vrushika is going on. Aisa to nahi hai she zor zabardasti entered D3. SK lft her on her own wish nd now Vrushika is doing the job as Sharon. Praise SK as much as u want but y bash Vrushika in the process. Can't thank Palki maam enough for all that she did for SwaRon story. Nd thanks to Vrushika that she came and gave us our Sharon and SwaRon back.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gratitude_Me

Gratitude_Me IF-Dazzler
Gratitude_Me
Gratitude_Me

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaronswaron

Firstly thank you for this postClapClap
I don't know about others but I totally agree with you...First of all, we are SWARON fans uske baad tanha or vrushan...when I started watching D3 I didn't even know the names of these actors..I loved swaron for the script, storyline , and uniqueness...n believe me I wasn't impressed by ANY actor in the first 4 months...

Secondly, I too left D3 in august 2012 because couldn't find that magic left in swaron...you are right swaron had died  its natural death..I don't blame anyone here but we fans watch the show for getting entertained and post trial-relationship period  was a torture atleast for me ConfusedConfusedConfused   We watch the show for entertainment and we love actors for their hardwork, talent and persona..SK is still respected...

Palki ma'am herself accepted that ss story moved forward ONLY  beacause of Vrushika Mehta...we gave her a chance only because we saw that spark in her and her admirers are only increasing  which proves her dedicationClap Its because of this girl's hardwork..she may not be the best actor but frankly she has this charm and screen presence that noone can deny...if people want to live in denial I cant help it Sleepy   But discouraging Vrushi wont get Sneha back..Confused  Sneha had a different charm and Vrushi has made her own mark...both are are good in their own way

If we are happy and entertained today its solely because of this 19th yr old who is giving her BESTEmbarrassed
Palki ma'am herself mentioned how hardworking and sporty she is...she is ready to give her 100% to the script and is  a thorough professional...I resumed watching D3 in jan when vrushi entered n I'm a hard core Vrushika lover Embarrassed   She is the reason swaron is  back n she is the reason Im watching  D3 today Embarrassed  she deserves encouragement and appreciation...I love vrushan  more now
 Vrushika has a major role to play in giving back the swaron we ALL wanted Embarrassed
 If people don't like her...its cool...its their perspective but noone has the right to bash her by comparing her with sneha  because it makes no sense at all

Sneha is more than happy with her career and true Sk fans should be happy for her success rather than degrading Vrushi
Tanha vs vrushan is extremely stupidConfused
I'm SO glad that Palki ma'am  acknowledged Vrushika's efforts and her role in giving swaron a new life Embarrassed
Sorry if I hurt anyone here but its my POV
Praj di,
I love your post and respect you for your honestyEmbarrassed
are why i will be hurt..i made this topic only to say thank you to palki ma'm & people to realize the truth 
they are still in delusion ...
i am not against any sk praising topic ...make it daily if you love her so much...but under the name of so called love bashing vrushan is pathetic .
as i mentioned in my topic i am not taking sk's away anything from sk...just giving vrushi her due credits 

swaronswaron

cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
bang on postClap
u knw d best thing is tht palki herself gave answers to vrushika's so called critics..she shutted every1's mouth..palki is happy ss fans r happy..so who cares abt any1 else..
really hope tht nw ppl will stop targetting vrushika in d name of SK..
dis is d best palki mam's iv ever..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gratitude_Meswathi_swaron

Gratitude_Me IF-Dazzler
Gratitude_Me
Gratitude_Me

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskurana

Good post and finally someone has it in her to show some people here the mirror.
I can't understand few D3 fans who just like to live in their world of illusion regarding SwaRon,TanHa and SK. The latest interview of Palki Ma'am should really be heard by all those who still like being in denial about things they understand but are just not ready to accept and as a defence mechanism end up either bashing Vrushi or question changes in Sharon's character.
Changes in Sharon's character was brought abt by the cv's in 2012 only during SK's tenure. She turned from diva to devi long back...and I do believe that somewhere after Vrushi's entry they brought abt the attitude wali diva back. Changes in characters do happen as per an actor's shortcomings or abilities.I don't see anything wrong in it if as per SK the cv's did something else with Sharon and now as per Vrushi's abilities and shortcomings they are moulding Sharon accordingly. Problem kaha hai? Lekin kuch logon ko so called changes in Sharon ki zimmedaar sirf Vrushi lagti hai.
And yes that one line ' Vrushi ki wajah se aaj swaron story has moved forward'- when the writer herself says this...i don't think any fan can really question anything there.
Waise I don't agree with ur statement that TanHa wala swaron lost charm in feb 2012. For me the best phase of TanHa wala SS wud be from post india-fest epis to trial confession. The scenes were amazing and i thoroughly enjoyed watching gorgeous tanha chemistry at that time. And now I am enjoying VruShan wala SwaRon  too. Life is not abt bashing one and loving the other- I love SK,Shantanu and like Vrushi too and I am sure many think like me too.
P.S- Sneha had her share of shortcomings and abilities and so has Vrushi...lets not be blind and accept both...
PP.S- Some ppl i saw gave gyan abt how ppl started watching SwaRon only because of SK...I started watching SS coz of Shantanu ONLY and then fell in love with SS and SK and I am sure there are manyyy like me here.

yes people need to accept it.
they need to understand vrushan bashing is not way out.
btw trial confession was good but india fest to mere liye bazinga tha 
...Diya... IF-Rockerz
...Diya...
...Diya...

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachin10

Originally posted by diya90

I agree.The SK vs VM posts were becoming way too irritating. Pinch
Vrushika is doing so much hardwork and is being justly appreciated..Love her and Palki mam too. Approve

see i am not against anyone. when it comes to appreciating someone ...do it ..show your love & adore for them but bashing someone else is not acceptable.
 & i love vrushan...more than them ..i love palki mam

Am not against SK appreciation either..Different people have different preferences ..What irks me is the comparison and  the bashing, as you said .Putting down someone to appreciate another person is just pathetic... Even healthy criticism for Vrushika will be more than welcome , it will only help her improve herself but what can be seen in the criticism posts is just plain nastiness.Ouch

Gratitude_Me

LiveEatLove IF-Rockerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachin10

Originally posted by muskurana

Good post and finally someone has it in her to show some people here the mirror.
I can't understand few D3 fans who just like to live in their world of illusion regarding SwaRon,TanHa and SK. The latest interview of Palki Ma'am should really be heard by all those who still like being in denial about things they understand but are just not ready to accept and as a defence mechanism end up either bashing Vrushi or question changes in Sharon's character.
Changes in Sharon's character was brought abt by the cv's in 2012 only during SK's tenure. She turned from diva to devi long back...and I do believe that somewhere after Vrushi's entry they brought abt the attitude wali diva back. Changes in characters do happen as per an actor's shortcomings or abilities.I don't see anything wrong in it if as per SK the cv's did something else with Sharon and now as per Vrushi's abilities and shortcomings they are moulding Sharon accordingly. Problem kaha hai? Lekin kuch logon ko so called changes in Sharon ki zimmedaar sirf Vrushi lagti hai.
And yes that one line ' Vrushi ki wajah se aaj swaron story has moved forward'- when the writer herself says this...i don't think any fan can really question anything there.
Waise I don't agree with ur statement that TanHa wala swaron lost charm in feb 2012. For me the best phase of TanHa wala SS wud be from post india-fest epis to trial confession. The scenes were amazing and i thoroughly enjoyed watching gorgeous tanha chemistry at that time. And now I am enjoying VruShan wala SwaRon  too. Life is not abt bashing one and loving the other- I love SK,Shantanu and like Vrushi too and I am sure many think like me too.
P.S- Sneha had her share of shortcomings and abilities and so has Vrushi...lets not be blind and accept both...
PP.S- Some ppl i saw gave gyan abt how ppl started watching SwaRon only because of SK...I started watching SS coz of Shantanu ONLY and then fell in love with SS and SK and I am sure there are manyyy like me here.

yes people need to accept it.
they need to understand vrushan bashing is not way out.
btw trial confession was good but india fest to mere liye bazinga tha 

Abey post india-fest scenes- rdx shaadi,abandoned class-room,shivam ko pitna,chura liya,trail confession.Day Dreaming
Gratitude_Me IF-Dazzler
Gratitude_Me
Gratitude_Me

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tannuluv

well thank you for the post praj...just heard the IV and super happy for shishir the way palki mam appreciated him wow he truly deserve that and then about confession and whatever she said about swaron vrushaan all i can say i am super happy for palki mam and the team...love the IV for many reasons...
1. Palki appreciated shantannu and his hard work for the first time this much and her appreciation also tells that why she never appreciated tannu...thats bcs koyi appreciate kare ya na kare HE IS THE BOSS everyone know that...he is into the character and ready to push his limits for his work from the day one...that is the way shantannu is...A person who introduced him now confused about whether he turned actor to dancer or dancer to actor...isse badi appreciation kya he...

2. Now our vrushi...many ppl here blamed vrushi for change in the character of sharon now pls go and heard the IV...she is ready to do everything from dance to scenes and palki is super happy about this and she consider her as reason for the movement in swaron story...cvs are now free to show sharon the way they want to show...

and now coming to those ppl who call themselves as sk or tanha wala swaron fans and blame us for not supporting sk or for not making posts on her here...ok we all moved on and happy with vrushaan and swaron...agar wo log miss karthe he tho posts kyun nahi banathe he for sk or tanha wala swaron...old scenes discussion kyun nahi karthe he...why they always make posts on sk to bash vrushi...

So the bottom line is palki mam is happy with vrushi and vrushaan, the team is happy, vrushaan are happy as co-starts, swaron fans who are still watching the show are happy...abb aur kya chahiye palki mam ko kya kaam kum padgaye ki wo jo d3 nahi dhekthe he unkeliye bhi scenes shoot kare...
see she made me happy...that proves everything..
mai kafi kam cheezo se khush hoti hu Tongue

tannuluv

Go to top