Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: prachin10

are why i will be hurt..i made this topic only to say thank you to palki ma'm & people to realize the truth 
they are still in delusion ...
i am not against any sk praising topic ...make it daily if you love her so much...but under the name of so called love bashing vrushan is pathetic .
as i mentioned in my topic i am not taking sk's away anything from sk...just giving vrushi her due credits 

I agree with you 😊
there are  also  some people who love vrushi more n I'm one of them πŸ˜†..its a matter of perspective that people should respect if they can't agree😳

Edited by swaronswaron - 10 years ago
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: yasri

I do agree with u dear to a very high extent... but still prefered a more soft language from ur side...

Honestly, the thought that keeps coming into my mind is the wish that Vrush was Sharon since April 2011... because with Sneha, SwaRon had no future, while with current Vrush, SwaRon has no past!!
Afterall, It's impossible to feel the flowless when there is a change of actors, even if the second actor is more talented than the previous one,... But since Vrush is someone who doesn't tend to say no, I believe the past of SwaRon can be retrieved in the coming future...

I think I have to share this pov which may have not crossed the minds of many SwaRon fans, I guess...
Exiting the entertainement industry due to conservatism thoughts is very common in my culture... when an actress/actor exit, audience stop rewatching her/his works...why?
Because they realize that this actress is not liking what she had performed and wish to erase it from her history, if possible...

Sneha is just like this, she said she didn't like what she had performed, so as to respect her feelings and thoughts I believe considering her previous work as SwaRon as a closed chapter is the most suitable thing to do from my side to achieve her wish...

Also, after hearing that she used to cry and not sleep nights when she perform some intimate scenes, I really couldn't enjoy these scenes anymore... because the girl was being mentally tortured while performing these scens wheras a big smile draw on my face while watching those scenes sounds very very bizarre... I really feel it's not right to gain my happiness on the cost of her tears...

Hence, I closed Sneha's chapter completely by stop watching her SwaRon scenes and start a new begining with actors who really enjoy what they do with no regrets from their side which can make me feel the happiness with a light heart...

Maybe my thought is different because I'm from different culture... and maybe it's ok for people in ur culture to keep watching the old scenes, hence I'm just sharing this thought rather than impose it or state it as the best practice to be done... 

You know what...same here...i cannot bring myself to watch haye rama again...i just can'tπŸ₯Ί...i have never ever watched haye rama after i got to know abt how she felt...once upon a time i loveddd watching it almost everyday...but now not anymore...😭😭😭
Gratitude_Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: yasri

I do agree with u dear to a very high extent... but still prefered a more soft language from ur side...

i guess i used bit better language then my previous post..i am not at all being sarcy ..or hurting anyone here  
Honestly, the thought that keeps coming into my mind is the wish that Vrush was Sharon since April 2011... because with Sneha, SwaRon had no future, while with current Vrush, SwaRon has no past!!
Afterall, It's impossible to feel the flowless when there is a change of actors, even if the second actor is more talented than the previous one,... But since Vrush is someone who doesn't tend to say no, I believe the past of SwaRon can be retrieved in the coming future...

hmmm...point taken ..i also wish the same

I think I have to share this pov which may have not crossed the minds of many SwaRon fans, I guess...
Exiting the entertainement industry due to conservatism thoughts is very common in my culture... when an actress/actor exit, audience stop rewatching her/his works...why?
Because they realize that this actress is not liking what she had performed and wish to erase it from her history, if possible...

Sneha is just like this, she said she didn't like what she had performed, so as to respect her feelings and thoughts I believe considering her previous work as SwaRon as a closed chapter is the most suitable thing to do from my side to achieve her wish...

yes story was compromised on many level's i do agree  

Also, after hearing that she used to cry and not sleep nights when she perform some intimate scenes, I really couldn't enjoy these scenes anymore... because the girl was being mentally tortured while performing these scens wheras a big smile draw on my face while watching those scenes sounds very very bizarre... I really feel it's not right to gain my happiness on the cost of her tears...

well for that no one can help ...it was her own prob i guess & that's why she choose to leave ...i stopped watchinh tanha wala swaron scenes long back ...don't have any answer to it why i stoped watching but i did.
it don't give me happiness anymore 

Hence, I closed Sneha's chapter completely by stop watching her SwaRon scenes and start a new begining with actors who really enjoy what they do with no regrets from their side which can make me feel the happiness with a light heart...

i just simply moved on...i have no hard feelings or ill feelings for her ..it's her life & she did what was best for her.

Maybe my thought is different because I'm from different culture... and maybe it's ok for people in ur culture to keep watching the old scenes, hence I'm just sharing this thought rather than impose it or state it as the best practice to be done... 

my reply in blue
swaronswaron thumbnail
Originally posted by: muskurana

You know what...same here...i cannot bring myself to watch haye rama again...i just can'tπŸ₯Ί...i have never ever watched haye rama after i got to know abt how she felt...once upon a time i loveddd watching it almost everyday...but now not anymore...😭😭😭

she cried? 😲 😲
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
BANG ON post praj... This is a perfect post to show what the reality is...

Im not against SK or her appreciation posts. what i hate is why should Vrushika be degraded to just appreciate SK? vrushika plays Sharon in her style!! she is not SK to play sharon the way SK did!!! πŸ˜³

The recent IV really made me happy hearing few things...
1) Actually for the first time i saw palki mam praising and appreciating Tannu's hard work and professionalism. She even said she's confused if he was an actor or dancer.. She said he learns new things without anyone even saying.

2) Vrushika's hard work!! I really felt great when she said SwaRon story is moving forward coz of Vrushika! CV's no more have to restrict their creativity.. they have their liberty in writing scenes!! Palki said she is way too young to understand few emotions and even gets scolded, but still she takes all that in positive manner and tries hardπŸ˜ƒ

3) Appreciations shishir got and how she loved the comments and response given by SS fans... She was overwhelmed.. πŸ˜³

If Vrushika wasnt their, CV's would have still had their limitations and we would have been suffering and blaming the wrong ppl for all those.. I still feel really bad for making all those bashing comments on CV's 

Vrushika is ready to try new styles of dancing and scenes.. That's why we get so many dance sequences which are different in kind (Not what others think it to beπŸ˜† some think we get dances coz Vrushi cant actπŸ₯±)

Its not that we accepted new sharon just for the sake of accepting! she is talented, she is improving, she is hard working and she is giving her 100%!!! She fulfilled our expectations and many are happy to have her as new sharon! 

This post will show the mirror to many πŸ˜‰
---Priya--- thumbnail

what πŸ˜² πŸ˜²  I mean seriously she used to cry?😲

I feel so bad enjoying a scene where the performer has been mentally hurt while performing 
Edited by ---Priya--- - 10 years ago
Gratitude_Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: swaronswaron

she cried? 😲 😲

yes she used to cry ...she was not happy 
Destiny_015 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ---Priya---

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc33cc">BANG ON post praj... This is a perfect post to show what the reality is...</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc33cc">
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc33cc">Im not against SK or her appreciation posts. what i hate is why should Vrushika be degraded to just appreciate SK? vrushika plays Sharon in her style!! she is not SK to play sharon the way SK did!!!😳</font>
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc33cc">The recent IV really made me happy hearing few things...</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc33cc">1) Actually for the first time i saw palki mam praising and appreciating Tannu's hard work and professionalism. She even said she's confused if he was an actor or dancer.. She said he learns new things without anyone even saying.</font>
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc33cc">2) Vrushika's hard work!! I really felt great when she said SwaRon story is moving forward coz of Vrushika! CV's no more have to restrict their creativity.. they have their liberty in writing scenes!! Palki said she is way too young to understand few emotions and even gets scolded, but still she takes all that in positive manner and tries hardπŸ˜ƒ</font>
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc33cc">3) Appreciations shishir got and how she loved the comments and response given by SS fans... She was overwhelmed..😳</font>
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc33cc">If Vrushika wasnt their, CV's would have still had their limitations and we would have been suffering and blaming the wrong ppl for all those.. I still feel really bad for making all those bashing comments on CV's</font>
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc33cc">Vrushika is ready to try new styles of dancing and scenes.. That's why we get so many dance sequences which are different in kind (Not what others think it to beπŸ˜†some think we get dances coz Vrushi cant actπŸ₯±)</font>
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc33cc">Its not that we accepted new sharon just for the sake of accepting! she is talented, she is improving, she is hard working and she is giving her 100%!!! She fulfilled our expectations and many are happy to have her as new sharon!</font>
</font>
<font color="#cc33cc" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">This post will show the mirror to manyπŸ˜‰</font>

Exactly. Another form blame that is now here that all SwaRon fans hu have given the show another chance and is loving Vrushi has accepted her "for the sake of accepting and that we had no choice". Accepting Vrushi came naturally nd I didn't have to compromise in accepting her. She is talented hardworking. She gives her 100% to SwaRon.Edited by tannu_swayam - 10 years ago
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tannu_swayam

Exactly. Another form blame that is now here that all SwaRon fans hu have given the show another chance and is loving Vrushi has accepted her "for the sake of accepting and that we had no choice". Accepting Vrushi came naturally nd I didn't have to compromise in accepting her. She is talented hardworking. She gives her 100% to SwaRon.

That comes from 'a certain set of fans who i don't want to mention directly' πŸ˜‰... i mean Vrushi's fb fan-pg has 35k+ likes within 5 months- were they put on gunpoint to like her pg?πŸ˜†πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
---Priya--- thumbnail

That comes from 'a certain set of fans who i don't want to mention directly' πŸ˜‰... i mean Vrushi's fb fan-pg has 35k+ likes within 5 months- were they put on gunpoint to like her pg?πŸ˜†πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

🀣 🀣