Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Umeedo wali Sunshine EDIT- Zara: Love or Obsession (Page 8)

Pari117 IF-Sizzlerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

HugHugHug Jo vada karati ho yo nibhati Bhi ho Thumbs Up. Welcome back .Clap I am so happy to see such a warm welcome by our forum friends ClapIf you had known that people would react so enthusiastically , You would have done it months ago? Right . Look at the warm welcome you received. I am so happy for all your friends and me . There is no friend like an old friend who has shared our good daysDancing , bad days ,Censored rotten days Cryand happy daysROFL.no greeting like her welcome, no homage like her praise.ROFLROFL You left us because you hated third angle Cryand you are back with day of the third angle's come back . Is the coincident or whatClap but remember Coincidences mean you're on the right path. ROFL.donot worry . This is our Zara's comeback . zara was loved by many of us . I know you are Inshi fan but InShi or ZaShi "Shi"is the same . SoYou may not always end up where you thought you were going, but you'll always end up where you meant to be... Welcome backHug Hug Abhi paAkka wala promise karo ki " you are back fir good and stick with us in good days Dancingand bad Abhi Pakka Wada Karo ki " you are here to stay . Stick with us for better or worst !!

my most favorite Hug heema di!!! Its great to see ur comment di, as usual. And what to tell about you, though i wasn't here yet you got a way to keep in touch Hug dat makes you so special. I'm there by ur side come what may, and definately we will fight with all problems together Embarrassed and indeed its touching to read replies of all. Never expected such a warm welcome Hug this time i'm here to stay. We are DOF, I will tell the full form in PM Big smile Soon will start writing gud write ups. This was just hurried one. Still got many responses because of the love of you all. And pakka wala promise is done di Big smile i'm here to stay now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

Pari117 IF-Sizzlerz
Pari117
Pari117

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Be ryt back to reply after breakfast :D its awesome to see D Here. Waiting to reply all Hug
liesl IF-Sizzlerz
liesl
liesl

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
welcome back pariHugHeart 
so happy to see you hereDancing
final exams ho gaye kya?Embarrassed 
how were your finals? jhakkas naaWink
vaise main bhi aaj bade dino baad aayi hu to main bhi welcome backROFL

Heema22

Snorlax IF-Stunnerz
Snorlax
Snorlax

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Welcome Back Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwetha-Heema22

-Shwetha- IF-Rockerz
-Shwetha-
-Shwetha-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Welcome back pariHug

Glad to see ur post in the forumSmile

Heema22

-sumana- IF-Dazzler
-sumana-
-sumana-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pari117

sumz aise kaam ni chalega. Hawa k jhoke sa ana aur nikal jana Angry ab to sath me jash manana h mil k new track ka LOL btw thanku for welcome madam Hug missed you

missed u too...TongueTongueI am busy in these days in lab actuallyOuchOuch (and I hate it..DeadDead)
milna hai to fb main aao...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
designersaini IF-Sizzlerz
designersaini
designersaini

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by designersaini

Originally posted by designersaini

OMG...wat im seeing today.Pari u r back.so happy 2 see u back.i jst came 2 dis forum n saw ur thread,its really a good moment.welcome back. Hug Hug Hug .

thanku seema Hug It really means a lot dat you still remember. Aur ap to rockerz ho gai. Congo shongo Big smile btw mere entry krte hi zara ki entry Shocked haye re ye third angles
offcourse i remember u yaar.tumhe kaise bhul sakti hoon.
N u 9 even i was thinking ki pari ke saath aaj zara ki bhi entry ho gaiROFL.

seema i remember ur sketches. You are so gud at it. Aur banana to pls dikhana. Smile well i guess hd ph ne sumu AT se ap sab ka idea chura lia aur zara bhej dia ROFL
pari ila copycat hai serials nahi chodti to humara AT to most wanted n famous hai ROFL.

-Shwetha-

Pari117 IF-Sizzlerz
Pari117
Pari117

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

Originally posted by light_28

Originally posted by light_28

Pari Di...Dancing welcome back Di...
We all missed you and What a timing di... You are here when HD has given the most traumatic twist ..Cool
Indeed di.. HDians now need old truefriends back so that they can save themselves from this out-of-the box ideas.. Box ab Box nahi raha..
Missed you in previous hilarious tracks.. rajrani, pappi kaur, and other.. We would have had great fun But I think somethings are perfectly timed.. From tomorrow the most hilarious track may start and fun is in store for us all.. Amazing entry DiWinkBig smile

the most awaited comment of my choti Hug Hug i really can't tell you how much you were missed. I seriously apologize for leaving you all like that. I wz expecting some punishments but you guys are so kind Heart well many tracks were missed but still the most blasting one is here, we will have fun here. Dimag ki ghanti bajayenge sath sath LOL Aur forum ko b lively banana h. We are gonna be back into action soon. It really feels awesome to be back to ur den Hug
and ya you are goldie now Dancing congo my lil sis. Keep signing Hug
Oh yes goldie.. Pata nahi chala kab hui.. kabse sone se hi rangi hu .. thanks to HD .. Pura credit deti hoon.. LOL
par ab zara mujhe laal karke chodegiAngry.. LOLWink
and yes.. we ll have a blast. in this one !! The Den welcomes its lion kid Embarrassed
Punishment .. You are definite ly going to get..for bringing zara back .. and the punishment is that you are not going to leave till our permissionApprove

@ Bold . I second this !! 
 Pari now bring back Appu . We will have a blast!!
   I s
pu back too "

di dont worry appu will be back soon and we are gonna rock the forum Big smile hmmm and you know the TRPs we get Wink so be ready for blasting journey Tongue

awww i didnt notice Lion Kid Embarrassed thankuuu its because of you guys only Hug

Edited by Pari117 - 25 June 2013 at 4:31am

Go to top