Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Umeedo wali Sunshine EDIT- Zara: Love or Obsession (Page 7)

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
HugHugHug

Jo vada karati ho yo nibhati Bhi ho Thumbs Up. Welcome back .Clap I am so happy to see such a warm welcome by  our forum friends Clap If you had known  that people would react so enthusiastically ,  You would have done it months ago? Right . Look at the warm welcome you received. I am so happy for all your friends and me .  There is no friend like an old friend who has shared our good daysDancing ,  bad days ,Censored rotten days Cryand happy daysROFL.no greeting like her  welcome, no homage like her praise.ROFLROFL

You left us because you hated third angle Cryand you  are back with day of the  third angle's come back . Is the coincident or whatClap but remember  Coincidences mean you're on the right path. ROFL.donot worry . This is our Zara's comeback . zara was loved by many of us . I know you are Inshi fan but   InShi  or ZaShi  "Shi"is the same . So You may not always end up where you thought you were going, but you'll always end up where you meant to be... Welcome back HugOve 'Hug
  Abhi paAkka  wala promise karo ki " you are back fir good and stick with us in good days Dancingand bad  Abhi Pakka Wada Karo ki " you are here to stay . Stick with us for better or worst !!

Edited by Heema22 - 24 June 2013 at 6:42pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

light_28-Shwetha-Ranjinikishan

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by light_28

Originally posted by Pari117

Pari Di...Dancing welcome back Di...
We all missed you and What a timing di... You are here when HD has given the most traumatic twist ..Cool
Indeed di.. HDians now need old truefriends back so that they can save themselves from this out-of-the box ideas.. Box ab Box nahi raha..
Missed you in previous hilarious tracks.. rajrani, pappi kaur, and other.. We would have had great fun But I think somethings are perfectly timed.. From tomorrow the most hilarious track may start and fun is in store for us all.. Amazing entry DiWinkBig smile

the most awaited comment of my choti Hug Hug i really can't tell you how much you were missed. I seriously apologize for leaving you all like that. I wz expecting some punishments but you guys are so kind Heart well many tracks were missed but still the most blasting one is here, we will have fun here. Dimag ki ghanti bajayenge sath sath LOL Aur forum ko b lively banana h. We are gonna be back into action soon. It really feels awesome to be back to ur den Hug
and ya you are goldie now Dancing congo my lil sis. Keep signing Hug
Oh yes goldie.. Pata nahi chala kab hui.. kabse sone se hi rangi hu .. thanks to HD .. Pura credit deti hoon.. LOL
par ab zara mujhe laal karke chodegiAngry.. LOLWink
and yes.. we ll have a blast. in this one !! The Den welcomes its lion kid Embarrassed
Punishment .. You are definite ly going to get..for bringing zara back .. and the punishment is that you are not going to leave till our permissionApprove

@ Bold . I second this !! 
 Pari now bring back Appu . We will have a blast!!
   I s
pu back too "

Edited by Heema22 - 24 June 2013 at 6:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

light_28

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Welcome back Pari Hug  Kaha gayab ho gayi thi?  We missed you lots! We used to wonder where you disappeared to.  And talk about attitude- no response to my pm either- itna attitude to maine bhi nahi dikaya tha LOL Koi baat nahi...I hope you stick around this time for good :)) 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwetha-_saumya_Heema22

Pari117 IF-Sizzlerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

Pari Di...Dancing welcome back Di...
We all missed you and What a timing di... You are here when HD has given the most traumatic twist ..Cool
Indeed di.. HDians now need old truefriends back so that they can save themselves from this out-of-the box ideas.. Box ab Box nahi raha..
Missed you in previous hilarious tracks.. rajrani, pappi kaur, and other.. We would have had great fun But I think somethings are perfectly timed.. From tomorrow the most hilarious track may start and fun is in store for us all.. Amazing entry DiWinkBig smile

the most awaited comment of my choti Hug Hug i really can't tell you how much you were missed. I seriously apologize for leaving you all like that. I wz expecting some punishments but you guys are so kind Heart well many tracks were missed but still the most blasting one is here, we will have fun here. Dimag ki ghanti bajayenge sath sath LOL Aur forum ko b lively banana h. We are gonna be back into action soon. It really feels awesome to be back to ur den Hug
and ya you are goldie now Dancing congo my lil sis. Keep signing Hug

Oh yes goldie.. Pata nahi chala kab hui.. kabse sone se hi rangi hu .. thanks to HD .. Pura credit deti hoon.. LOL

par ab zara mujhe laal karke chodegiAngry.. LOLWink

and yes.. we ll have a blast. in this one !! The Den welcomes its lion kid Embarrassed

Punishment .. You are definitely going to get..for bringing zara back .. and the punishment is that you are not going to leave till our permissionApprove

omg i'm sry dat i left abruptly. Is bar no nahi never. Together we will face the hard times Hug you are just so sweet Smile

light_28

...fari... IF-Sizzlerz
...fari...
...fari...

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by FAR.N

welcome back diHug
very happy to see u after a long timeBig smile i hope u won't disappear this timeLOL

fari Hug thanku dear. Won't disappear this time. Pr itta feeka feeka welcome. Where is my 5 star LOL i miss those days Ouch hope to revive them Smile
ye lo meetha-meetha kar dete hainTongue

me too missing old days but koi nai we'll try to revive those daysBig smile
Pari117 IF-Sizzlerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _saumya_

Pari Hug Hug Hug
I hardly visit the forum these days so I did not come across this post by chance. I was searching your posts so as to stalk your recent activities and wo ho! Such a pleasant surprise.
Its so good to see you after so long.
I do not come to forum a lot so I hope to catch you on vvcc sometime soon or you can emotionally blackmail me (like you always do LOL) on PM
here is my part of emotional atyachar... ROFL Roshni ka comment was most awaited aur mera Cry ROFL

See you soon KCP Cool

hey kcp Hug kya hua? Why on leave from forum? I'm not gonna leave our reign chahe kuch b ho jaye Big smile And will suggest you too the same. Together we are strong enough to change things. won't allow you to come seldom Dead daily attendance lungi LOL aur ap k comment ka wait kon krta h, mai to dhamki de kr comment krwati LOL hope to catch you frequently Big smile Hug

_saumya_

-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:45pm | IP Logged

@pami: mujhe to lagta h mere aate hi toofan aa gaya Ouch wish inshi separation na ho. Illa can go to any extent to torture us na Broken Heart pr tension not zara ka chaku hitler k chappal k aage fail h ROFL omg read few replies of mona ji, ketki, roshini... Dying to reply 'em all. Love meeting my sweethearts
LOLLOL
-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Paulomi-

Originally posted by -dear10-

@ pami ye log bina matlab ki story dikhate hai par jo hum chahte hai wo nahi dikhate jo hum bura sochte hai wo inka track hota haiLOLmain to ab historical show hi dekhungiLOL

main bhi bilkul same to same kar rahi hu

pami JA to ekta ka show h na. Zyada expectations mat rakhna bahut kahani ghumati hai
ghumaayegi bhi to historical show kitna ghumaayegi kamse kam bina sar per ka to kuch nehi dikhaayegi na

Go to top