Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Umeedo wali Sunshine EDIT- Zara: Love or Obsession (Page 16)

-SUMITaholic- IF-Rockerz
-SUMITaholic-
-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pari117

Originally posted by Malayraj

OMG! What a surprise !! Big smile
Sis is back Party

I am very happy to see you here again,
Welome back sis   Hug

yes bro finally back into action. Thanks for such a warm welcome Hug and you know what, i really missed you guys!! I nva expected dat anyone will remember me, really bada wala thanks to you Hug So are you liking current track?
Well, I am liking this current track !  But no hard feelings for this show or  any of its characters like I earlier had !!LOL I wish to see our SUMIT in a better show! Tongue

-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Paulomi-

Iam damn sure she'll do like this only Pari.Taking laws in hand is not the main thing.I will say,more than her,she had made Indira and Rishi suffer.Zaara can't remember her past thats why we may sympathise with her,but your identity is not lost,you are a police officer.Thats the biggest identity of hers.The only punishment for her is death.I'll suggest either she should commit suicide or gets killed because she'll also get relieve from her pains and Inshi will also be free and moreover kehte hai na jab jaanwar khunkhaar ban jaaye to usey paalte nehi maar dete hai.
Pami i guess Zara is turned completely negative, once i believed she was to be kept in gray shades!! but things are toppled, dont you think its not only about sufferings of InShi but also about murdering an innocent. Do you expect death sentence??? Here you know how lenient the rules and regulations are. But such a murderer deserves death sentence or lifetime imprisonment. I will not say that suicide things should be shown, it will create bad impression, i guess proper punishment sequence must be shown so that it gives a positive msg ---- that criminals can never escape punishments, and a positive image of justice must be shown
I want her to either commit suicide or killed by any means,because it is her ultimate destiny.Usko bhi shaanti milegi aur baaki sab ko bhi.When she tried to kill Indira,i could understand,but when she planned to kill Indu,she is completely dead for me.Itni nafrat to main Sameer se bhi nehi karti.
-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

pari TC  article padi kya..uss mantare buddi ke saat milkar zara once again planning to kill indira to get into rishi's life..poora psychotic hai..she deserves only death..there is no point in keeping alive of this psycho
di didnt u see zara will fall into her own trap dat sounds more exciting LOL jaise ko taisa Wink

woh toh hai lekin misunderstanding bi zaroor honewalahai..rishi & JN people may thing zara as indiraLOL

btw meine kuch aur naya fotos post ki inshi ki..have a look:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3641606
Ha mereko bhi aisa hi lagta hai Zara phasegi aur Rishi usko Indira samajhke bachaayega aur phir asli indira aayegi aur shuru hoga confusion.Uff!Sochte huye bhi thakaan ke maare kitni neend aati hai.

Edited by -Paulomi- - 26 June 2013 at 7:44am
-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged

pari TC  article padi kya..uss mantare buddi ke saat milkar zara once again planning to kill indira to get into rishi's life..poora psychotic hai..she deserves only death..there is no point in keeping alive of this psycho
di didnt u see zara will fall into her own trap dat sounds more exciting LOL jaise ko taisa Wink

woh toh hai lekin misunderstanding bi zaroor honewalahai..rishi & JN people may thing zara as indiraLOL

btw meine kuch aur naya fotos post ki inshi ki..have a look:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3641606
di MU se kise dar lagta hai ab LOL illa ji ne to adat dalwa di hai humari... ab dekhna ye hai k inshi milan kab hoga Ouch
Inshi jab separate hi nehi honge to reunite kaise honge paagal ye bol Zaara kab jaayegi
-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shwetha297

Haa pari, Hugthough the track is bearable or not, just to watch sv & inshi, Iam connected to the show.Smile

indeed our inshi and SV is only thing which tempts us to switch on d tv at 8:30 Embarrassed
Main to abhi boar ho gayi hu yaar,ab mere liye HD ki haalat aisi hai ke ab INSHI bhi attract nehi karte.INSHI scenes bohot forced lagte hai mujhe.Phir bhi tu jaanti hai maine is mahine INSHI ke chakkar mein purey PAAANCH  DINShocked LOLHD dekha.Ye is saal ka track record hai.LOLLOLTu HD ke liye kholti hai aur HD ka banner dekhte hi main bandh karti hu varna iska bura asar mere FFs par parega.Big smile
Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malayraj

Well, I am liking this current track !But no hard feelings for this show or any of its characters like I earlier had !!LOLI wish to see our SUMIT in a better show!Tongue

wow thats a really bright change bro Smile keep it up Thumbs Up i'm also liking the current track and moreover shifting to jwala nivas is the best thing which has happened to hd Embarrassed are you liking zara taking over rishi?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SUMITaholic-

Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

I want her to either commit suicide or killed by any means,because it is her ultimate destiny.Usko bhi shaanti milegi aur baaki sab ko bhi.When she tried to kill Indira,i could understand,but when she planned to kill Indu,she is completely dead for me.Itni nafrat to main Sameer se bhi nehi karti.

but i just meant dat suicide will not be a healthy option, it will just throw a dark msg. And it will again be called taking laws in hand, i want punishment track but i don't think we might get that Ouch and yes zara and sameer are both criminals, one murderer and another a rapist both deserves same treatment
Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

Ha mereko bhi aisa hi lagta hai Zara phasegi aur Rishi usko Indira samajhke bachaayega aur phir asli indira aayegi aur shuru hoga confusion.Uff!Sochte huye bhi thakaan ke maare kitni neend aati hai.

kal ka episode dekhi kya? Indira dekh legi shayad zara rishi ko sath me. Seriously zara is behaving so psychotically Ouch aisa lag ra h k pagal ho gai h rishi k ek touch k liye Dead

Go to top