Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Umeedo wali Sunshine EDIT- Zara: Love or Obsession

Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Hello friends. Finally Pari is back here. Its just a small write up to begin with. Well i Missed you a lot Hug But somehow our hearts were connected through a bond. Bond of InShi's love and attachment. The same happiness floated on everyone's face seeing their togetherness. Finally we won over all hurdles writers infused between inshi. Its our inshi and only inshi and noone between. The backdrop has changed but aura of love is still same. Its love and dedication of a girl to accept her husband's kin with whole heart as rishi accepted sharmaz. I won't make it give and take, which it is not. This is all about spreading happiness into the life of each other. HD has seen phases of ups and downs but its performance has always been praiseworthy. The current track is what we dreamt of long back, deewan track. Guys pls support the team and hard work. I want hd to run long way.
Love ya all.
Back here Smile

EDIT 1:
i planned to joined back as all third angles were gone. Pr ye kya Shocked zara entered today only Shocked 3rd angle!! Shocked 

EDIT 2:
My Views about the Entry
By this dramatic entry of Zara i can only feel arrival of the forthcoming storm. Can it be called Love what zara had for Rishi? If it was love then how can she think of snatching Rishi's happiness???

I have heard somewhere that love is not about having spmeone beside you, sometimes you achieve a lot at ur loss.

but zara wants to murder Indira, one whom rishi loves the most, i dont know how to classify this love. i have just one word for it and that is --- Obsession.
yes only an obsessed person can dare to murder twice just for the sake a person who loves someone else. i wished cvs portrayed zara in different shades. I would have been feeling pity for this character but they way this character was tilted upside down makes me feel guilty that once i liked her.

hoping InShi copes up with this together and wishing their trust to each other never breaks ever!!!

Edited by Pari117 - 25 June 2013 at 5:28am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

durga786ak01-SuperMan--SUMITaholic--Shwetha-adinats07Ranjinikishankiran_ratisjj23-Paulomi-Heema22lieslShivuNozzie-Neha04-ShivIka..Ketaki...fari...designersainisamiksha050992clementina-dear10-Divineluster

adinats07 IF-Rockerz
adinats07
adinats07

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pari117

Hello friends. Finally Pari is back here. Its just a small write up to begin with. Well i Missed you a lot Hug But somehow our hearts were connected through a bond. Bond of InShi's love and attachment. The same happiness floated on everyone's face seeing their togetherness. Finally we won over all hurdles writers infused between inshi. Its our inshi and only inshi and noone between. The backdrop has changed but aura of love is still same. Its love and dedication of a girl to accept her husband's kin with whole heart as rishi accepted sharmaz. I won't make it give and take, which it is not. This is all about spreading happiness into the life of each other. HD has seen phases of ups and downs but its performance has always been praiseworthy. The current track is what we dreamt of long back, deewan track. Guys pls support the team and hard word. I want hd to run long way.
Love ya all.
Back here Smile
Shocked
Big smile
Hug
Party
Dancing
Day Dreaming for your post Thumbs Up... do u need any words.. or is my emotion self explantoryHeart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

light_28-Shwetha-Heema22Pari117

Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adinats07

Hello friends. Finally Pari is back here. Its just a small write up to begin with. Well i Missed you a lot Hug But somehow our hearts were connected through a bond. Bond of InShi's love and attachment. The same happiness floated on everyone's face seeing their togetherness. Finally we won over all hurdles writers infused between inshi. Its our inshi and only inshi and noone between. The backdrop has changed but aura of love is still same. Its love and dedication of a girl to accept her husband's kin with whole heart as rishi accepted sharmaz. I won't make it give and take, which it is not. This is all about spreading happiness into the life of each other. HD has seen phases of ups and downs but its performance has always been praiseworthy. The current track is what we dreamt of long back, deewan track. Guys pls support the team and hard word. I want hd to run long way.
Love ya all.
Back here Smile

</div>
<div>Shocked

Big smile

Hug

Party

Dancing

Day Dreamingfor your post Thumbs Up... do u need any words.. or is my emotion self explantoryHeart

omg di ur comment is first Hug missed you so badly di. Won't leave you today, apko b promise krna hoga to be back in full action Big smile
adinats07 IF-Rockerz
adinats07
adinats07

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
]
</div>
<div>Shocked

Big smile

Hug

Party

Dancing

Day Dreamingfor your post Thumbs Up... do u need any words.. or is my emotion self explantoryHeart
[/QUOTE]
omg di ur comment is first Hug missed you so badly di. Won't leave you today, apko b promise krna hoga to be back in full action Big smile[/QUOTE]
i rarely come and now very few old friends r there.. Unhappy  but when i saw ur post.. i had no words.. just had to post it.. really missed u.. but happy to see a beautiful post as usual.. now may be people r watching HD

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22Pari117

Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged

i rarely come and now very few old friends r there.. Unhappy but when i saw ur post.. i had no words.. just had to post it.. really missed u.. but happy to see a beautiful post as usual.. now may be people r watching HD

di noone left. All will be back. Don't worry. All you need is to be back too. I miss our drooling sessions. I'm back here to revive and restart the same Hug need everyone with me. Btw Yaha power cut h abi, repeat dekhungi :'(
Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Di light aa gai. Yay Dancing watching hd
designersaini IF-Sizzlerz
designersaini
designersaini

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
OMG...wat im seeing today.Pari u r back.so happy 2 see u back.i jst came 2 dis forum n saw ur thread,its really a good moment.welcome back. Hug Hug Hug .

Edited by designersaini - 24 June 2013 at 9:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22Pari117

adinats07 IF-Rockerz
adinats07
adinats07

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged

i rarely come and now very few old friends r there.. Unhappy but when i saw ur post.. i had no words.. just had to post it.. really missed u.. but happy to see a beautiful post as usual.. now may be people r watching HD

di noone left. All will be back. Don't worry. All you need is to be back too. I miss our drooling sessions. I'm back here to revive and restart the same Hug need everyone with me. Btw Yaha power cut h abi, repeat dekhungi :'(
here also some problems going on in our cable... i dont think now there is anything drooling leftLOL but i dont think now any1 will be back..as usual evening i oped th this forum.. and was surprised to see u.. wait for the episode to end.. then few may joinSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari117

Go to top