Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai

India-Forums

Haryanvi

sunshine2408 Senior Member
sunshine2408
sunshine2408

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Hey everyone,
I was just wondering about the haryanvi language. Do u guys remember there was a scene where simran was talking to rajveer's photo. Dimpy told her to change 'hai' to 'se'. Then , when the ladies came to see simran , she said 'yeo se' instead of 'yeh hai'. Even rajveer , when he talks why does he say 'maane' instead of mujhe? Im confused, can someone clear the confusion? Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01Andromeda001

julyprincess Senior Member
julyprincess
julyprincess

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine2408

Hey everyone,
I was just wondering about the haryanvi language. Do u guys remember there was a scene where simran was talking to rajveer's photo. Dimpy told her to change 'hai' to 'se'. Then , when the ladies came to see simran , she said 'yeo se' instead of 'yeh hai'. Even rajveer , when he talks why does he say 'maane' instead of mujhe? Im confused, can someone clear the confusion? Shocked

Isn't this haryanvi accent? Saying maane or se and all that ? Confused
sunshine2408 Senior Member
sunshine2408
sunshine2408

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by julyprincess

Hey everyone,

Sorry that was a typo. I mean the accent
julyprincess Senior Member
julyprincess
julyprincess

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by julyprincess

Hey everyone,

Sorry that was a typo. I mean the accent

Don't be sorry, I could be wrong too,  this might be a language?
--Shamoo-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Shamoo--
--Shamoo--

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
that's haryanvi language
mujhe and yeh is hindi not haryanvi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index