Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV WU 24/6...Saanchi & her tatto n J prem!!!... (Page 4)

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Ha ha ha ha ha! Now Miss.Silly will have to look for a husband whose name starts with J after being
 rejected rudely by Jagia.LOL If some future alliance comes to see Saanchi , the parents will have to lie to 
Them saying they are superstitious and the Astrologer said Sanchi will get a husband whose name starts with J. That is why the tattoo. Risking their reputation for being super stupid.
I would like to see the expression on Ira and Meenu for raising such a stupid daughter who they
Thought was too masum. What they raised was a demented, arrogant bacchi.
It is getting a bit interesting. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

andvcharuluv_SVumammonamie111aparnaumatiny15AnjanaYYZ

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
thanx for the update..i have no words for the episode except tht am tired of sachi..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

andvMisseshacharuluv_SVangelic8219tiny15

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Today shiv was shown like a brother but still i cant get that feel becoz cvs never focused on this relation.Infact never focused on any of shekhar s relationship.They focused more on shiv only showing him as ideal husband.At least mahi sanchi were shown like sister brothers.Only sitting and chatting in drawing rooms doesnt make a family look bonded.Thats y people dont get connected to shekhar family ..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Chit15andvMisseshamonamie111libsrocksaparnauma

angel3 Goldie
angel3
angel3

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
sanchi is fully  craked person LOL
AWW shiv is such a concerned bro just as he is a very good son and a
perfect husband Thumbs UpStarHug  he is a gem of a man Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

andvAdorableAyesha

libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Today shiv was shown like a brother but still i cant get that feel becoz cvs never focused on this relation.Infact never focused on any of shekhar s relationship.They focused more on shiv only showing him as ideal husband.At least mahi sanchi were shown like sister brothers.Only sitting and chatting in drawing rooms doesnt make a family look bonded.Thats y people dont get connected to shekhar family ..
so true...the only thing i felt was sad and sorry for shiv for trusting his sister so much and too only because sid acted real good in this scene...basically i feel shekhars have no depth in their relation...most of the time this family misunderstands each other...even shiv-chotima did not get any mother-son scenes properly

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andvMisseshatiny15

Chahat_A_Doshi IF-Stunnerz
Chahat_A_Doshi
Chahat_A_Doshi

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

OMG Saachi and her group of chamchi's. Her friends sometimes show her the right path and sometimes the wrong. I don't think they know that Jagya is Anandi's ex. The girls who is giving her tips to get close to Jagya will make fun of her for falling for her bahbhi's ex.

She is such a silly billy. Getting J tattoo? Waht will she do when J rejects her? Find a groom with the name beginning with J? Or go for laser removal? 

NOT SURE BUT DON'T THINK SHE CAN GO THROUGH WHAT IT TAKES TO GET A TATOO. I DON'T THINK SHE MUST HAVE GOT IT.

Sumitra tera kya hoga? Saas bani bhi nahi and future bahu ko taane and saas type nazron se dekh rahi hai.

Shiv (SID)OMG He brought tears to my bro and bhabhi's eyes.

Perfect portrayal of an older bro. The worry, the love, the feelings everything was there that a bro has for his sister.

He believes what Anandi said. He just does not want it to be true. He is scared for her as it is her first love/crush/ infatuation. He knows in his heart of hearts that it is true and she is headed for a major heartbreak and he can't do anything to prevent it.  Cmon which bro would want Jagya for his sister?

All brothers think they know their sisters but all sisters keep secrets from their brothers. I did not find Shiv's dialogue wrong. he just sees her like the little doll his parents brought home from the hospital when he was 7-8 years old. He does not know that his doll has grown up to be a kaatnewali bhaunknewali.

Anandi was worried for Shiv more than she was worried for Saachi falling for Jagya. She knows that he is very sensitive and loves Saachi like his own child. Felt so bad for Shiv because kal bechaare ki har galatfaimi door ho jaayegi. Dil tootenge kal.

Chalo one thing good ANSh will never let SaJa happen. Her family I think will agree to her latest zid.

OK Mihir (The Sun) Use doobne ka itna shaukh hai ki iske liye rishta le aaya. Mihir looked like Saachi lifetime uske gale mein belt daal ke rakhe. Bahut seedha bhola laga. Bhaag Mihir Bhaag. Bach gaya wanta life time gaata "Mujhe meri biwi se bachao akadti hai bigati hai humesha mujhse ladti hai"

If she was told Rishta aaya hai wo aati nahi Embarrassment hoti.

She was not told She came Embarrassment hui.

SHE CAME. SHE BARKED. SHE EMBARRASSED. 

Edited by chahat11 - 24 June 2013 at 1:53pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Chit15libsrocksdivine_ramAdorableAyesha

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
farabi IF-Dazzler
farabi
farabi

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:19pm | IP Logged