Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

andv thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the update Khusi ðŸĪ—

Today's episode was so bearable since there was no overdose of Sachi.

The marriage proposal came out of the blue 😕. The precap is awfully embarrassing. I hope it gives a rude awakening to the Shekhars to tighten their daughters uncontrollable rude behavior. I hope the don't continue to term this too as 'bacchi' behavior. Sachi yelled at even Alok's friend how ridiculous is that. One good that comes out of this is that, this Mihir guy gets a narrow escape. He better run as fast and as soon as he can.

Its better the Shekhars take some time out to teach her manners before getting her married off. About Sachi's tatoo, no comments, I am not surprised nor am amused. She is a total airhead.

Sumitra is soon playing fierce competitor for Sachi. Its sad how these two women don't use their brains.ðŸĪŠ
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Saanchi's character has actually never gelled in the show (or say in Shekhar family). I have always felt that her character was poorly sketched.  She belongs to a well-educated family so naturally she has to have some inherent qualities of a well-behaved person. Besides which she is well-educated and grown up in a decent / loving atmosphere provided by family. Her family is modern but it is also conventional in their own ways.  So where are some of those natural qualities in her, because of the family she belongs to? Nothing really justifies her behaviour of being so rude and embarrassing at all times for her family. She is a tantrum queen but she just does not fit in. She is simply air-head as someone said.

It is an unbearable drama and I only hope it gets over soon.

divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just saw the episode and thankyou god less of saanchi scenes today. Seeing the precap felt like slapping her for her behavior. She does not deserve to have such a caring and loving older brother shiv. Siddharth was really good while expressions his concern towards his sister and wishing lots of patience from a guy as a husband for her. I think ira should not treating her daughter as a bachhi and be more strict with her. Even small kids behave better with outsiders infront of their family. Alok and ira failed miserably raising their daughter.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Missesha

Saanchi's character has actually never gelled in the show (or say in Shekhar family). I have always felt that her character was poorly sketched.  She belongs to a well-educated family so naturally she has to have some inherent qualities of a well-behaved person. Besides which she is well-educated and grown up in a decent / loving atmosphere provided by family. Her family is modern but it is also conventional in their own ways.  So where are some of those natural qualities in her, because of the family she belongs to? Nothing really justifies her behaviour of being so rude and embarrassing at all times for her family. She is a tantrum queen but she just does not fit in. She is simply air-head as someone said.

It is an unbearable drama and I only hope it gets over soon.

Esha - I agree with you.
Sanchi's character is poorly sketched.Infact the whole Shekhar family barring Shivraj Shekhar have been sketched poorly.But the others barring Roop are doing a good job they are all very good actors.

It was very difficult to connect with the Sanchi of whom Shiv was talking about.She seems to be totally different from what we see in Sanchi on screen.Even if they show her to be spoilt brat the traces of a darling sister and daughter should have been seen but they are not visible.
That's why there is total disconnect with her character and it evokes only irritation and absolutely no empathy.
Gauri's actions were criticised but some where we could connect with Gauri and see her pain but in  Sanchi it is not visible at all.

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update ðŸ˜Š
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
tfs..wondering how shiv is going to tackle this issue..😕
Laksro thumbnail
Sanchi is an enigma ! I only hope she does not twist her dotting family around her finger and get them to take initiative in  marrying Jagya.
I hope the cvs take this opportunity and make the shekhars to tame their firebrand daughter who is a spoilt brat.
As it is this is going to spell trouble for Anandi- now Ira gets arsenal to accuse Anandi for not stopping Sanchi . If they tow the line and approach the Singhs with marriage proposal too Anandi will choose Ganga and the family including Shiv might feel betrayed.
Let us see what cvs have planned , looks like Anadis troubles are from over .
rukhsar.crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update khusi
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for WU khushi... "D
Saachi n her prem drama... ufff unbearable precap!
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the WU khushi..

saanchi always irritates me..but yesterday this tatto track scared me!!...these stupidity of her can spoil her whole life...how can someone be so immature?.. 😕 and the pre cap was worst!!.. ira & others r wrong to not informing saanchi about this new rista...and saanchi..she started shouting infront of outsiders! ðŸĨą...i think jaggya will realize his feelings for ganga once saanchi will propose him!!