CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

Adi Sir's B'day Contest -winners upd. 1st post .. (Page 20)

Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SNEHAL-gadhadada

DreamyDeepz28 IF-Dazzler
DreamyDeepz28
DreamyDeepz28

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged

I want to bring into notice one point to notice which made me feel bad Ouch So sorry at first to discuss such a matter when its a good day tommorrow. I just want to say that I see on any CID actor's contest only the die hard fan of that actor is given a thread opening responsibility.
     Even when a person has to manage 2 or 3 responsibilites together other CID Fans are not given a chance to participate in undertaking or atleast helping with the Star's B'day thread or contest.Be it Adi Sir,Daya Sir or Ansha Maam I find it unfair to be given to only the star's fan.
    I have done this post mainly for the organisers to atleast give a place for Duo fans or just CID fan or the CID Forum members a request or PM asking help.Its sad that organisers give a chance always to a set of members. Seriously Please let others give a helping hand to you.Their maybe fans who would love to HELP.Please give them a chance not to organise but help you atleastOuch.Its a request to all contest organisers. 

Sorry if I have said something wrong,but I seriously don't mean to hurt any members or the organisers. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

maria-rockbuubllyAtheneanjali_mahajanmano86astonishdebasree04-De.De--SNEHAL-visrom

buublly Goldie
buublly
buublly

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Agree with u Deepz but i think u should directly talk 2 them nd ask d reasonEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DreamyDeepz28

astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by buublly

Agree with u Deepz but i think u should directly talk 2 them nd ask d reasonEmbarrassed

True...What you mentioned is true in case of both Adi Sir and Daya sir... !!! But We shouldn't probably spoil the environment of this thread... 

DreamyDeepz28

Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
I appreciate your opinion Dreamy ... you know since a long time some of us have got used to opening birthday threads ... maybe that's why we take it for granted .. and I'm sorry if that hurts you .. it's just that whenever ones birthday starts coming near we hope that someone would contact us or atleast Vis with some idea ... I've seen Pinkpearl do that and really appreciate her efforts !! but once the day starts to near and we listen to no ideas on people suggesting what can be done .. we start to feel that no one wants to volunteer. 
It's always been a trend that birthday threads and other important threads start their work around a month before the event and believe me we do always wait that someone will come up for sure.

Let me give you an example.. I and many others know that CID is going to complete thousand episodes soon .. we did know we'll have to open a thread .. then PP pmed Vis telling she wants to open such thread and has some ideas .. and none of us decided to stop her. 

It's just that it's takes both hands to clap... what we need at the end of the day is that the event should be successful, irrespective of who worked for it .. for that we would want the other guys volunteering too. 

Raaz Sweet volunteered for helping in opening episode threads and we added her .. unless we get to know that someone wants to open a thread or has some XYZ ideas we can't work on them right ? and in case of birthday threads or other such important ones .. this has to come in atleast a month before the event.

Anyways the bottomline is that you got offended by something we did, and I apologise for that. I'm sorry. 

I assure you that any future initiatives will not be rejected. There are more birthdays coming up .. Daya sir's birthday and all the other future threads .. I would say it'll be nice to have new volunteers .. I'll happily step back Smile 

Sorry once again.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AtheneDreamyDeepz28mano86-SNEHAL-debasree04

debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
I think its better that we can open a poll regarding this who wants to be volunteer...

NandiniRaizadaa

DreamyDeepz28 IF-Dazzler
DreamyDeepz28
DreamyDeepz28

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavanab

I appreciate your opinion Dreamy ... you know since a long time some of us have got used to opening birthday threads ... maybe that's why we take it for granted .. and I'm sorry if that hurts you .. it's just that whenever ones birthday starts coming near we hope that someone would contact us or atleast Vis with some idea ... I've seen Pinkpearl do that and really appreciate her efforts !! but once the day starts to near and we listen to no ideas on people suggesting what can be done .. we start to feel that no one wants to volunteer. 
It's always been a trend that birthday threads and other important threads start their work around a month before the event and believe me we do always wait that someone will come up for sure.

Let me give you an example.. I and many others know that CID is going to complete thousand episodes soon .. we did know we'll have to open a thread .. then PP pmed Vis telling she wants to open such thread and has some ideas .. and none of us decided to stop her. 

It's just that it's takes both hands to clap... what we need at the end of the day is that the event should be successful, irrespective of who worked for it .. for that we would want the other guys volunteering too. 

Raaz Sweet volunteered for helping in opening episode threads and we added her .. unless we get to know that someone wants to open a thread or has some XYZ ideas we can't work on them right ? and in case of birthday threads or other such important ones .. this has to come in atleast a month before the event.

Anyways the bottomline is that you got offended by something we did, and I apologise for that. I'm sorry. 

I assure you that any future initiatives will not be rejected. There are more birthdays coming up .. Daya sir's birthday and all the other future threads .. I would say it'll be nice to have new volunteers .. I'll happily step back Smile 

Sorry once again.

Hey Bhavana Smile

I don't want you or the usual organisers to step back... Its just a thing that atleast let a non die-hard fan of a star to sneak in to help. Its just that I meant Smile

Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
I understood Smile .. by stepping back i meant we're always ready to give that chance to someone more eager Smile

DreamyDeepz28

Go to top