India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RISHBALians.,sry im a fan FOR BHAI nw.deal with it

.SaduKiFarzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.SaduKiFarzi.
.SaduKiFarzi.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Yes guys wat u r reading is right and im not saying joke ...let me tell u all,that no one hacked my account or no one changed my decision..as i already said I like avinesh too..and the present is also awesome with his performances,so im gonna be TRUE DIE HEART FAN FOR HIM.

None u ppl can change my decision,dnt even dare to try that...even though if u guys wanna be firendly with me?? no probs for me..till now im a frnd for 1 or 2 members in Sultan fan group ..so let me give that chance to u also..who all are ok with my decision can be with me as friend forever...if u guys not interested means ok take care...Good bye for ur friendship!!!

Oh all my dearies of Sultan fans...Hugs from me...pls i love Sultan now..so please accept me as ur frnd now pls guys...

and im really sorry for all RISHBALians to say this..and u ppl also can change to be a Sultan fan,if u wish...not at all probs and no one gonna kill u for that.

if u guys are really Wonder abt my decision means...Let me give u all some valuable points for my decision..Hope from that u ppl change accept it.

1) i just love his courage to be act opposite to RK..who is more HOT,Handsome,smarter and sexier than him

2)his improvement in acting level,as like his fans..i mean my future frnds said..He improved a lot from his expressionless Face to crying face for each and every episode and that too with same expressionless face.

3)the changes in his character plays a vital role here guys..Major

changes in characters are:

*Sudden love towards Madhu,Blushing over her and that too on the day of his wife's dead day,whom he loves a lot "before"...note that guys "Before" and suddenly trying to confess his love to her,with same tomato blushing...damn this abuser disturbed there..or else we may see a slap scene there :p

*Then Next sudden change,OMG his tears,which makes every one to laugh a lot...When he was asked his son not to cry  and to be brave for each and every scene at starting..but now he over crossed our ..err every hindi serial's Heroin (
guys no offence to madhu/DD..just said for fun..my dear DDians) in crying guys..

*not accepting Padmini's idea to kidnap madhu..but at very next episode accepted to talk to her so that he can convince her.

*and Main turning point.. i just love his expressionless "shocking face"(sry i know u ppl hardly thinking to accept that word...but we have to assume as per situation of the scene,that he is shocked),when he Madhu said that she loves only that abuser not her..and he accept it with kind heart and went out with expressionless face as usall

*But u guys knw wat..again he changed his decision and started crying for RK's Madhu while driving..which makes to confuse that "Why he is crying now??"

And then

4)Even though after came to know about meera ji..Being a goldie heart son,He never went to fight with RK for his mom's respect

5)But he changed his mind when he came to know the news about RK's hawan/pooja for his Dad ,so that he cant disturb everone's happiness at one single momnet

SEE HOW TALENTED MY SULTAN ISDay Dreaming... U SILLY GIRLS INSTEAD OF HATING HIM TRY TO LOVE HIM..AS MUCH AS U PEOPLE CAN..IM A SULTAN FAN NOW.

i dint bash AR..so anti-rishbala fans stay awayLOL

Edited by ...hema23... - 24 June 2013 at 10:01am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

madhulovesrkanvikaatti7799ishanthi2005-x-divine-x-jatrebriahinapriyayogendra1masan1mevanp.SoulMates.amrithaswildspamShazziecool_sriSexy_BitchCourageous_LeoKenno..Aliya..TuMericardio21..sairat..kahkashansakinaxxAqeelahxxNeha10Bes_BDushtDanaf.susan7Snow_AngelitsRitzi-DZ-

Barbiedoll_sona IF-Sizzlerz
Barbiedoll_sona
Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
chal jhooti..hema you are full nautanki..chal me tumhe mere sulu ke camp shamil kar leti hu ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sirjee

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Omg u cracked me by ur just one line..dat VD is more smarter den avi...hayee main marr hi gai ajj...
..Aliya.. IF-Rockerz
..Aliya..
..Aliya..

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
OMG HEMAAA!!!!
Have you lost it Janu?! Shocked
I got the biggest shock Dead
You already shocked me so much (you might know what I mean) and I only read first few lines and was going to PM you! Angry wanted to scream at you and bash you ROFL I thought "OMG and I thought I know her and she is a good friend! She can't be a Shitain!! NOOO Never!! Not my HEMA!" Embarrassed
But when I wanted to leave the post I saw some Rishbalians liking the post. So I decided to read whole post Embarrassed
Sweeto you really like shocking and fooling me Embarrassed
Hema I will kill you if you do this again. Evil Smile Hug
Love you sweetheart Heart

p.s. plss remove sadakchap's name from the title! He disgusts me Dead

Edited by ..Aliya.. - 24 June 2013 at 9:29am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hinapriyawildspamDushtDanaf.-Vinu-

wildspam IF-Dazzler
wildspam
wildspam

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL

Can I join too re I can see the qualities now thanks for opening in my eyesROFL
mevanp IF-Dazzler
mevanp
mevanp

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
OMG U caught me Hema...ROFL I thot u changed really while reading first few lines n that too a Sultan fan ...LOL Thank God nothing like that happened ... Smile
Superrrbbb Post... Smile

Edited by mevanp - 24 June 2013 at 9:25am
kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Hema lovely post 
I am know sullu fanROFL ROFL

piaabhay Senior Member
piaabhay
piaabhay

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged