Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Spoiler- Madhus Bashing starting soon... (Page 7)

natz IF-Rockerz
natz
natz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Four words for Madhu, RK et al

MIND.YOUR.OWN.BUSINESS LOL Geek

So it isn't just about supporting someone...it's about letting people deal with their own problems. Sometimes, (just sometimes LOL) its important not to interfere in other people's business - whilst a spouse doesn't come under the other people/ etceteras umbrella..friends do, after a point. Entirely my opinion..sticks and stones welcome EmbarrassedLOL

Edited by natz - 24 June 2013 at 3:28pm

gator Goldie
gator
gator

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by natz

Four words for Madhu, RK et al

MIND.YOUR.OWN.BUSINESSLOLGeek

So it isn't just about supporting someone...it's about letting people deal with their own problems. Sometimes, (just sometimesLOL) its important not to interfere in other people's business - whilst a spouse doesn't come under the other people/ etceteras umbrella..friends do, after a point. Entirely my opinion..sticks and stones welcomeEmbarrassedLOL

Oh madhu will b dealing with rk alone for sure. We r not interested in their misunderstanding or fights. Im talkin about if madhu deals with the family problem of rk why should she be bashed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alovi_21krock

Lucky1123 Senior Member
Lucky1123
Lucky1123

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arya12555

Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

Originally posted by gator

I'm having this real strong GUT feeling (like GibbsHeart in NCIS) about bechari abla nari Madhubala that uske bashing ke din fir wapis aane waley hai.

Future tense nahi...use the present tense! But it seems from some "i'm leaving" posts and "I'm not leaving posts" LOL  and the comments therein, a certain grp is gonna be very "understanding" abt madhu!! After all...if madhu ain't with rk ...the cvs might put her with sultan!! So trust me...there won't be as much bashing as you expect!! ...can't have rishbala without the balaWink

Man!! U nailed it!! Did u see their post the other day?

They actually had a strategy to keep the Madhu followers under their thumb by pretending to support but to actually keep Bashing Madhu but in a whiny sad face manner so as that they can have laddoos in both hands. ( keep Madhu fans on their side but at the same time managing to bash Madhu.Shocked)

I was totally shocked and disgusted at them to read that. I guess they take on the same chars of the GOD they adore.Dead, manipulative and cowardly to the core, stabbing the Madhu fans in the back.

But, they r caught now and now it is public knowledge, so they r going to tread carefully until they win back the poor Madhu fans so that they can continue bashing Madhu again.

But, we all know, this is only a matte of time. They hate Madhu to the core.

The only reason as u said they r putting up with her is because she is part of Rishbala. The Madhu fans can't see that in Rishbala, there is all of RK and a shadow of Bala and that is how the RK fans like it.

If this pair continues the way it is now, the Madhu fans don't seem to realize that it will be wholly RK's story Or Sultan's as it is already becoming, and her Heroine track and everything along those lines will be scraped.

Even though they said at the begining it is Madu's story if you look at it it is not her story any more it is RK's story his revenge his love his Junnon now his family drama it is always RK. That is why they did not change RK character at all but they changed Madu's character from strong to week

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gatoralovi_21KhatamKahani

shweta2728 IF-Dazzler
shweta2728
shweta2728

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
RK is sending Sultan to jail. So what's wrong with that? Aren't gangsters supposed to be in jail? A gangster is a gangster...even if he has a golden heart.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gator

gator Goldie
gator
gator

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta2728

RK is sending Sultan to jail. So what's wrong with that? Aren't gangsters supposed to be in jail? A gangster is a gangster...even if he has a golden heart.

Yep yep...totally agree he should be hanged for killing people like bhujangs gang members too after all they were so loyal and patriotic citizens of India. Nothing wrong in it. Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

alovi_21PantherakrockKhatamKahani

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jugliji

You have asked many valid questions.
People in this forum are so busy bashing the male leads that is not really fair to leave the main heroine of this show out of it !!
MB is caught between a Rock and a hard Place.
Rock i.e. her hubby and the hard place being her self-respect and self-esteem.
Poor MB has given up her identity by making her decision to be with the one she fails to completely understand yet. 
When and if she wakes up from her la la land and realizes that most of the bashing of her is done to her by her very own SuperStar maybe then we will get to see what a self awakened woman can do !!
 Then I want to witness the real Bashing !!

I don't think she is caught  between a rock and a hard place...not yet coz the abuse from rk has made her completely forget her self respect and self esteem. When she DOES find herself between a rock and a hard place...when she does re discover her self respect and self esteem...then the pain of her realisation  is going to be something else...and after that the sherni will be back!!!  Wake up from la la land is going to be painful. And she will get bashed during that too..."well she married him..it was her choice..." rk is allowed countless "mistakes" and felt sorry for on top, sultan is not even allowed to existLOL and bala is a COMMODITY

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucky1123gatoralovi_21krockDolly-heartKhatamKahani

shweta2728 IF-Dazzler
shweta2728
shweta2728

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shweta2728

Yep yep...totally agree he should be hanged for killing people like bhujangs gang members too after all they were so loyal and patriotic citizens of India. Nothing wrong in it. Wink

But who is he to take crime in his hands? Does Mumbai not have any police? And if Sultan felt like doing so much social service for India, he could have become a policeman, but no...
Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arya12555

Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

I'm having this real strong GUT feeling (like GibbsHeart in NCIS) about bechari abla nari Madhubala that uske bashing ke din fir wapis aane waley hai.

Future tense nahi...use the present tense! But it seems from some "i'm leaving" posts and "I'm not leaving posts" LOL  and the comments therein, a certain grp is gonna be very "understanding" abt madhu!! After all...if madhu ain't with rk ...the cvs might put her with sultan!! So trust me...there won't be as much bashing as you expect!! ...can't have rishbala without the balaWink

Man!! U nailed it!! Did u see their post the other day?

They actually had a strategy to keep the Madhu followers under their thumb by pretending to support but to actually keep Bashing Madhu but in a whiny sad face manner so as that they can have laddoos in both hands. ( keep Madhu fans on their side but at the same time managing to bash Madhu.Shocked)

I was totally shocked and disgusted at them to read that. I guess they take on the same chars of the GOD they adore.Dead, manipulative and cowardly to the core, stabbing the Madhu fans in the back.

But, they r caught now and now it is public knowledge, so they r going to tread carefully until they win back the poor Madhu fans so that they can continue bashing Madhu again.

But, we all know, this is only a matte of time. They hate Madhu to the core.

The only reason as u said they r putting up with her is because she is part of Rishbala. The Madhu fans can't see that in Rishbala, there is all of RK and a shadow of Bala and that is how the RK fans like it.

If this pair continues the way it is now, the Madhu fans don't seem to realize that it will be wholly RK's story Or Sultan's as it is already becoming, and her Heroine track and everything along those lines will be scraped.

Sultan's track has just begun. Further , one of the key differences and there are many, between rk and sultan is that sultan has no desire to control madhu. Not only that, he is fully supportive..which means this leaves the door wide open to a future track where sultan helps madhu re the heroine track.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arya12555krockDolly-heartKhatamKahani

Go to top