Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Spoiler- Madhus Bashing starting soon... (Page 2)

gator Goldie
gator
gator

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bahnni.mj

yep its not long before madhu bashing starts again...and we all know by whom!!LOL

as to answer your question..about a female protagonist going against her husband to uncover the truth is what I would like to see Madhu do too,if she doesn't I'll be disheartened,simply because she's not just the superstar's wife but a human being and woman with her own identity and she has every right to follow what she believes in...so what if it creates misunderstanding between the newly married couple..if they are meant to be then they will find their way back to each other no matter what and if RK is truly the supportive husband he claims to be then this will be the time to prove it...i love rishbala and am glad that they are finally married but the show has got to be more than just about a couple's romance...all in all i'll be glad if the CVs portray Madhu as woman who is unafraid to side with her husband's enemy for the right cause(tho i've got to admit that sullu/meera coming to stay at the RK mansion seemed like an undignified move on sullu's part...however what's a daily soap without the drama!!Tongue).
Before Sullu moves in im sure CV will give the right explanation of WHY Sullu will move in .For lot of fans like me there is no explanation needed after looking at the condition of Meera. Because its not about his respect, its about his moms respect now and he will or any son will move heaven n earth to get the much deserved respect for their mother.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

alovi_21SophroniaPantheraJAHHNAVIpaljayraaspachkrockKhatamKahani

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gator

I'm having this real strong GUT feeling (like GibbsHeart in NCIS) about bechari abla nari Madhubala that uske bashing ke din fir wapis aane waley hai.

Future tense nahi...use the present tense! But it seems from some "i'm leaving" posts and "I'm not leaving posts" LOL  and the comments therein, a certain grp is gonna be very "understanding" abt madhu!! After all...if madhu ain't with rk ...the cvs might put her with sultan!! So trust me...there won't be as much bashing as you expect!! ...can't have rishbala without the balaWink

Because as per the spoliers Madhu will support Sullu in helping him to prove that he is the son of MK too. And patidev obviously wont like it because uski shaitani khopdi is just one directional that Madhu likes Sullu (or some crap on those lines). Wo jitna bhi trust trust ka band Baja le but usko 1% trust nahi hai apni shaadi pe, pyar pe, madhu pe.

LOL LOL Everyone knows whether his fans or not that he is gestating ...birth is imminent!!LOL Shakk is going to be born first followed by egoClap The real rk is back!!LOL

He is Mr I, me, Myself and the Im the ultimate truth type wala banda. Ab obviously jo usko nahi pasand uski female fans ko kaise pasand ayega since they are so blindly in lub with this character.

Before all this Madhu bashing starts on the forum (for all I know it has already started in some posts).I wana know...
1 Should a woman support her husband blindly? Errr...NO!! Per yahan bala or rk ki baat ho rahi hai so..morals, ethics, self respect, respect for women, not manipulating ppl esp your wife to set up your enemy,  alll outtt!! Baat hai rk ki..here and there..the end justifies teh means...bala is the property of rk. bas!
2 If her husband is in the dark isn't she allowed to show him the light? Allowed but kuch nahi hone wala..LOL ego errr...i mean rk sees only itself..doesn't have ability to percieve light. Can only pretend to in order to get what it wants.
3 Does she have to give agni pariksha everytime that she loves her pati?
Haan haan!! Kyun nahi?? Only then its true louLOL. Oh hang on a min!!Shocked Is bala's love for rk "true"??? kyun kai true love is supposed to change the kameena guy to a nice guy...but kameena is still kameena here!!LOL
4 In tons of other serials we've seen female leads supporting the right even if it means going against her husband or family. Why cant Madhu?
Coz madhu is paired opposite rk. So diff rules apply. Abusive controlling relationship joh hai. DIdn't you see how she thought she was to blame for sultan being in their lives? As if sultan wouldn't be there to fight for his mom even if he had never met madhu?! But she so far has been so much under rk's control that she doesn't see it. One hopes that when she sees how rk has lied to her about talking to sultan to resolve this, and actually called the police, she will support what is right! Spoilers are encouragingBig smile
I don't like the way Madhus character has shaped up but I hate how she is considered a  'should be doormat for her pati' by lot of fans. I don't care if Madhu cries or whatever the couple goes through now because she brought it on herself by marrying him.
Madhu has  been portrayed as a classic abuse victim in a seriously abusive relationship. All the way thru to having the Stockholm Syndrome symptoms for her abuser. Repeatedly going back to her abuser after believing that he has changed. One hope the Cvs show that her true, her inner spirit never dies and she finally sees rk what what he really is and manages to get out of his clutches for good. And if sultan helps her in that then all the better!!Big smile Those 2 have always been there for each other.
Now madhu is going to understand, if not support sultan in his fight for recoginition for his mother. You think sultan won't help? Irrespective of who she is married to? He sees her as a person. Not his or anyone elses property.

Opposition party keep outLOL
Awww comon...be nice!! You should send out special invitations!! opps my commenting is equivalent to one!!LOL
I wrote cz I wanted to. People who don't like can ignore and move on.Wink
 Hahhha you really think that is gonna happen??LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

arya12555N.bhavnagatorSophronianewveepaljayraaspachJAHHNAVIkrockDolly-heartKhatamKahani

gator Goldie
gator
gator

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged

LOL. I removed the Opposition Party tag since u insisted. But I already know their POVsSleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PantheraJAHHNAVIpaljayraaspachKhatamKahani

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shahisthi

I agree with U.

I wonder what  people expect her to do in this track if she doesn't get involved in anything and just stay away. Does she has to stay behind RK and call RK RK RK RK??? For almost two episodes that was the only dialogue she got. That and asking Maa tum teekho??

When she decide to let go of her revenge plan, lot of love were pouring in for her from everywhere. Now Madhu bashing is ready to start now.Ouch  Countdown begins.
She should play Mommy to patidev when he cries and gets upset I thinkSleepy

Gawd!! It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic how rk behaves like a spoilt 10yr old with his mom and madhu and they BOTH treat him like it!D'ohCVs arent so daft that this is ALL they are going to show madhu doing! LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavnaJAHHNAVIpaljayraaspachkrockKhatamKahani

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by .MeriAashiqui..

sultu and RK fans keep fighting with each other favorites bcoz yeh track madhu ke meharban main mila hai to reduce her screespace and to increase TRP kings (RK & sultu) screenspaceROFL so enjoy 2-3 months
I don't care about TRP and screenspace, im shocked by the female jantas behavior here and everywhere who try to justify THAT characters action.

Rishbala rocksLOL Bhaad mein jaaye what it depicts or shows! When rk is abusive excuses are found or its justified. And its stated that the fact that he is a kameena is the reason he his liked. When his is shown to be sudharofied..then dholki bajaaying from the other side..."see..he has redeemed"LOL Now again..its "rk kameena against sultan is good"...Hmmmwonder what is going to be said when he turns kameena against madhu...it started already in Sat's episode..LOL

paljayraaspachJAHHNAVIkrockKhatamKahani

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged

I'm having this real strong GUT feeling (like GibbsHeart in NCIS) about bechari abla nari Madhubala that uske bashing ke din fir wapis aane waley hai.

kYAA Kehh rae o? sachhhConfused

Because as per the spoliers Madhu will support Sullu in helping him to prove that he is the son of MK too.

But that's coz Madhu can use her brain to see the truth..

And patidev obviously wont like it because uski shaitani khopdi is just one directional that Madhu likes Sullu (or some crap on those lines).
He's so insecure (facepalm)

Wo jitna bhi trust trust ka band Baja le but usko 1% trust nahi hai apni shaadi pe, pyar pe, madhu pe.
Trust.. Shaadi.. pyaar and Madhu.. same line mein... pehlli aur aakhri baar.. Clap
He is Mr I, me, Myself and the Im the ultimate truth type wala banda. Ab obviously jo usko nahi pasand uski female fans ko kaise pasand ayega since they are so blindly in lub with this character.
They love his kameenapan/ evilness... its obvious who they gonna support therefore... No surprise there..

Before all this Madhu bashing starts on the forum (for all I know it has already started in some posts).I wana know...
1 Should a woman support her husband blindly?
NO

2 If her husband is in the dark isn't she allowed to show him the light?
If the husband is blind.. then NO

3 Does she have to give agni pariksha everytime that she loves her pati?
NO

4 In tons of other serials we've seen female leads supporting the right even if it means going against her husband or family. Why cant Madhu?
YES... JK.. NO... Madhu will never leave RK's side... He's a cute little baby.. He'll be LOST without her..

I don't like the way Madhus character has shaped up but I hate how she is considered a  'should be doormat for her pati' by lot of fans.
Which patni is NOT shown as a doormat by her pati on indian television...

I don't care if Madhu cries or whatever the couple goes through now because she brought it on herself by marrying him.
Yehhh baaat.. Clap Same goes for RK too.. If he had even 1% doubt about Madhu not being loyal to him then WHY get married?

I wrote cz I wanted to. People who don't like can ignore and move on.Wink
AWESOME POST as always! Jiyo... Mere laal peele neele...LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavnamehurocksgatorPantheraalovi_21paljayraaspachflutterbyDolly-heartkrockKhatamKahani

gator Goldie
gator
gator

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

Future tense nahi...use the present tense! But it seems from some "i'm leaving" posts and "I'm not leaving posts" LOL  and the comments therein, a certain grp is gonna be very "understanding" abt madhu!! After all...if madhu ain't with rk ...the cvs might put her with sultan!! So trust me...there won't be as much bashing as you expect!! ...can't have rishbala without the balaWink

Yh man I saw that nonsense, im leaving then next day Im Back.LOL I don't even go through their posts but unke titles se hi pata chal jata hai ki kitne buddhijeev ( intellectual) hai wo log .lolLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PantheraJAHHNAVIpaljayraaspachkrockKhatamKahani

gator Goldie
gator
gator

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

They love his kameenapan/ evilness... its obvious who they gonna support therefore... No surprise there..

U bet . But it still surprises me even todayShocked

alovi_21PantheraJAHHNAVIpaljaykrock

Go to top