Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Spoiler- Madhus Bashing starting soon... (Page 10)

arya12555 Newbie
arya12555
arya12555

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by genger

Originally posted by arya12555

Originally posted by genger

Even though they said at the begining it is Madu's story if you look at it it is not her story any more it is RK's story his revenge his love his Junnon now his family drama it is always RK. That is why they did not change RK character at all but they changed Madu's character from strong to week

Sadly, thats true. It is becoming RK's story completely. Even Sultan has been linked to him.

I know right there is a huge complain in this form about cv's are changing every body's character in this show just to accommodate sultan character but I see it differently as a matter of fact they changed every body's character accommodate and highlight RK's  character. Madu character was so strong in the are but to fall for rk's love junoon what ever they made her character totally week. And when they introduced Sultan character it is so powerful but in the middle to highlight RK's junoon they made sultan fall for Madu and made his character week so it is all how you look at it

BINGO !! Almost all char assasined to support and hype RK's char. Even Malik was not spared.

Edited by arya12555 - 24 June 2013 at 4:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucky1123Panthera

armummy IF-Dazzler
armummy
armummy

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Good to see concern for madhu

Edited by armummy - 24 June 2013 at 5:31pm
alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
like your post I  started watching this show for story n due to bala , I feel so sad that they have compromised with her strong char just for one char, regarding your question what to say what you asked if genuine viewer will give the and they will give good correct ans,as most are jodi fan are individual actor fan I always watch the show n analyzed the char according to their behavior 

I like almost all char sorry but I don't like RK char I don't like as he was always full of me myself never respect others views n always insult n so much attitude so I don't like these kind of person , I just started liking him when he was changing n I try to understand his condition like Madhu understand him before revenge, but after revenge saare kiye karaye per pani fir gaya even after revenge night they shown so much humiliation n no change in him positive way just haq n haq, so just given up n never want bala back to RK but cv did this marriage n I am happy I have given up with RK char as he is still same, whom I never want with bala. Madhu should realized it as she can't be happy in her life, she thought he is changed but he is not change at all. when Rk used her to get SS arrested I felt bad as Madhu being used by her won hubby, got bad taste.

after revenge always Want my bala alone independent  or sad ending or with someone who can respect her, trust her, value her that is it nothing more or I wanted independent bala  as I was not particular jodi fan so I was able o see what is right as women ,  I liked that bala who fight for her family even for Muku for right thing n never back off even her fight was with super start, I really wanted my that bala back  I am really surprised that these ppl are watching the show from starting then why bashing her this time while she was always shown she as supported for right , she went against her father, she went against RK the superstar for one unknown person Mukku , then why she should not support SS ,here at least she know him trust him understand him , who was ready to support her in all bad e is her friend she called him friend when rk n madhu invite him in marriage, as she is RK wife. she went against Rk when own family was suffering how much worst Rk did to her family , then why she is wrong now , oh yes I think she was wont that time also as she was against RK.

I know my bala will get bash she is punching bag for all , but I felt same  like other  fan I know why ppl bash her so does't matter more still feel sad. anyway long message long story, I am not cmg in Main forum just open the post which I like wo , as most of the time ss bashing now they will start bala too their fav shauk 

Edited by alovi_21 - 24 June 2013 at 5:42pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PantheraJAHHNAVIKhatamKahani

-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gator

Originally posted by ehmmbhvirman

Rk shld leave mb so dat he can get beter dan mb who wil spport him nt a criminal
And she will live happily ever afterLOL

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Panthera

-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
 This  is a beautiful post and I don't wanna ruin it by saying things I shouldn't be saying but..

I doubt any of the RK fans like the actress who's playing madhus character, if you know what I mean...according to the lot, she can't act, no dialogue delivery, no this, no that, they don't just bash her here but also in other forums too..I'm writing what I've been feeling...these days I have stopped watching the episodes..for me mb ended when madhu and rk got married..I knew they would be together in the end but I hate watching marriage and the delayed drama of their love making and all..it makes no sense to me at all...

I wanted to give sultans track a chance, I wanted our show to have a real story, interesting one, so now that they're married, do we wait for their first,second and third kids to arrive?!ive been asking myself this question a lot lately...

So they hate sultan's mom pagal and hate her too..why? What for? Just to support RK? I have no problems with RKs character, but what's with their wedding so soon? I wanna bash cvs too..Angry  

Coming to your post, yes, madhus character bashing has started already..to love and support madhu you have to understand what she is and how her mind works..I think only few who understand her will support her...

And I've also been reading a woman can't choose between her friend and her spouse?! If she does choose a friend she's at fault...ehahahaha..grow up! We all are individual human being and we all have a right to choose who we think are right..no spouse's blessings needed!! When there's love, there's trust..possiveness  is okay but over possiveness  is a big turn-off!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucky1123gatorJAHHNAVIkrock

mocking_bird Goldie
mocking_bird
mocking_bird

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Madhu was never a typical Indian wife or daughter-in-law that we see on Indian telly. Though it is said that unless the lead actress cries buckets the show does not get TRP, I still do not believe in this argument. Yes,women do cry,but there has to be a really strong reason for that. Madhu cries but,there is a reason why she does that and she does not cry at the drop of a hat.
Having said that, I would also like to mention what attracted me towards this character is her uprightness and a desire to set things right. For that she has sometimes played with her own life. True,her judgement has sometimes been clouded by her emotions(saving Aryan or getting married to RK) but,by and large,her nature to give justice to the wronged remains intact. So she will help in whatever little ways she can to Sultan. And for that she will take on RK,if need be.  And it is not the first time that she does this,she has done it before and will do it again.
If any one feels that he has"anokha pyaar" for his beloved,then this is the time that the "anokha pyaar" is up for a tough test. It depends how strong mentally you are or do you have unflinching trust on the lady you claim to be solely your own. It is very easy to be generous when you are enjoying the success and getting the lady of your choice. Will that generosity remain intact when you are made to climb down the high pedestal that you have perched yourself? That remains to be seen and what has already been shown about this insecure character,the end is not difficult to guess.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gatorPanthera

maneer_forever Groupbie
maneer_forever
maneer_forever

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Really????

Awww

I am quitting this show definately.. 

Where is Ishq?? where is Junoon??? 

krock

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
i dont think the jealousy has got nything to do with RKs trust in mb ...he does trust her...but the prob is SULBALA CHEMISTRY JUS BURNS THE EYES...the jealousy isnt for the trust issues but for the fact that deep down inside the trust respect n comfyness of sulbala which doesnt change irrespective of nything SHAKES RK...there is NO EGO betwn sulbala which surprises rk...madhu was mad at sultan for cuming to her house n sultan was also mad at her...BUT NOW JUS LUK AT THEM as if the fiasco in wedding day didnt even happen...coz deep down mb knws sultan didnt cum to her on wedding way to intentionally cause her trouble n sultan also understood the state of mind mb was in when she shouted at hhim to go away...ITS THIS UNSPOKEN UNDERSTANDING WHICH BURNS RK...period

Panthera

Go to top