Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Panthera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Jugliji

You have asked many valid questions.

People in this forum are so busy bashing the male leads that is not really fair to leave the main heroine of this show out of it !!
MB is caught between a Rock and a hard Place.
Rock i.e. her hubby and the hard place being her self-respect and self-esteem.
Poor MB has given up her identity by making her decision to be with the one she fails to completely understand yet. 
When and if she wakes up from her la la land and realizes that most of the bashing of her is done to her by her very own SuperStar maybe then we will get to see what a self awakened woman can do !!
 Then I want to witness the real Bashing !!

I don't think she is caught  between a rock and a hard place...not yet coz the abuse from rk has made her completely forget her self respect and self esteem. When she DOES find herself between a rock and a hard place...when she does re discover her self respect and self esteem...then the pain of her realisation  is going to be something else...and after that the sherni will be back!!!  Wake up from la la land is going to be painful. And she will get bashed during that too..."well she married him..it was her choice..." rk is allowed countless "mistakes" and felt sorry for on top, sultan is not even allowed to exist๐Ÿ˜† and bala is a COMMODITY
alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gator

Yep yep...totally agree he should be hanged for killing people like bhujangs gang members too after all they were so loyal and patriotic citizens of India. Nothing wrong in it. ๐Ÿ˜‰

But who is he to take crime in his hands? Does Mumbai not have any police? And if Sultan felt like doing so much social service for India, he could have become a policeman, but no...
Panthera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arya12555

Man!! U nailed it!! Did u see their post the other day?

They actually had a strategy to keep the Madhu followers under their thumb by pretending to support but to actually keep Bashing Madhu but in a whiny sad face manner so as that they can have laddoos in both hands. ( keep Madhu fans on their side but at the same time managing to bash Madhu.๐Ÿ˜ฒ)

I was totally shocked and disgusted at them to read that. I guess they take on the same chars of the GOD they adore.๐Ÿคข, manipulative and cowardly to the core, stabbing the Madhu fans in the back.

But, they r caught now and now it is public knowledge, so they r going to tread carefully until they win back the poor Madhu fans so that they can continue bashing Madhu again.

But, we all know, this is only a matte of time. They hate Madhu to the core.

The only reason as u said they r putting up with her is because she is part of Rishbala. The Madhu fans can't see that in Rishbala, there is all of RK and a shadow of Bala and that is how the RK fans like it.

If this pair continues the way it is now, the Madhu fans don't seem to realize that it will be wholly RK's story Or Sultan's as it is already becoming, and her Heroine track and everything along those lines will be scraped.

Sultan's track has just begun. Further , one of the key differences and there are many, between rk and sultan is that sultan has no desire to control madhu. Not only that, he is fully supportive..which means this leaves the door wide open to a future track where sultan helps madhu re the heroine track.
Lucky1123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shweta2728

RK is sending Sultan to jail. So what's wrong with that? Aren't gangsters supposed to be in jail? A gangster is a gangster...even if he has a golden heart.

agree but that is not the point here he used Madhu for that he can not pick up the phone and call the police by himself all this time why do now that to usig the wife
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oh_No_Soaps

I don't think she is caught  between a rock and a hard place...not yet coz the abuse from rk has made her completely forget her self respect and self esteem. When she DOES find herself between a rock and a hard place...when she does re discover her self respect and self esteem...then the pain of her realisation  is going to be something else...and after that the sherni will be back!!!  Wake up from la la land is going to be painful. And she will get bashed during that too..."well she married him..it was her choice..." rk is allowed countless "mistakes" and felt sorry for on top, sultan is not even allowed to exist๐Ÿ˜† and bala is a COMMODITY

Yes, that is right. I meant when MB wakes up to reality is when she will be bashing herself as well as I hope her so called understanding hubby.
Edited by Jugliji - 10 years ago
alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: genger

agree but that is not the point here he used Madhu for that he can not pick up the phone and call the police by himself all this time why do now that to usig the wife

@Bold You agree with me? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Finally! A sultan fan who is willing to understand the other point of view! Thanks! As far as we are concerned for how RK did it, Sure...there were other ways but what? If you were in RK's place, how would you have sent sultan to jail when you don't even know where he lives.
Lucky1123 thumbnail

Sultan's track has just begun. Further , one of the key differences and there are many, between rk and sultan is that sultan has no desire to control madhu. Not only that, he is fully supportive..which means this leaves the door wide open to a future track where sultan helps madhu re the heroine tracki
i do not know  there will be a heroine track any more this story is all becoming something else only it is pass a year so i dout

i

gator thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

But who is he to take crime in his hands? Does Mumbai not have any police? And if Sultan felt like doing so much social service for India, he could have become a policeman, but no...

He should become a neta cz mostly all netas r gangsters but often called patriots of the country. Wow thanks shweta we would ask cv to change sultans profession going forward since gangster as a profession is not liked by rk fans. How about neta or M.P or C.M as profession?
And my post was about madhu not sullu getting arrested :/
Lucky1123 thumbnail

@Bold You agree with me? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Finally! A sultan fan who is willing to understand the other point of view! Thanks! As far as we are concerned for how RK did it, Sure...there were other ways but what? If you were in RK's place, how would you have sent sultan to jail when you don't even know where he lives.

Ya but if you remember he knows where Sultan does his business in that night club he took Madhu that night but why look for sense in this story they have to create full drama if every thing make sense it would be boring and who would watch it
arya12555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: genger

Even though they said at the begining it is Madu's story if you look at it it is not her story any more it is RK's story his revenge his love his Junnon now his family drama it is always RK. That is why they did not change RK character at all but they changed Madu's character from strong to week

Sadly, thats true. It is becoming RK's story completely. Even Sultan has been linked to him.