Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Mg-Barbie series-A THRASHED BARRBIE#2|||| Note page 136||||| 30 may (Page 145)

-Mitu- IF-Rockerz
-Mitu-
-Mitu-

Posted: 24 June 2016 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruvika1991

Chapter 1-8

Hii 

I am sorry for pestering you. I know you will be irritating and giving me lot of profanities but I will bear with that after a lot of thinking I hve made up my mind that I will read your all stories which are on if and wil comment on it... sorry for disturbing... but can't help yaar your stories are like freshness and I can't stop myself...

Now your concept I really liked the girl in teens who didn't get her parents love it's really painful to see your parents fight and I can't imagine myself separated from my parents so how could I exceprghat geet will not feel painful... parents presence is always needed but geet's parents never consider her their child and doesn't have emotion and decided to have divorce and both are rude and selfish...

Geet went to randeeps house where too geets father scolded instead of saying caring words after punarvivah of Rashmi I cried on this ff as I m very emotional specially when ammy told abhi's illness I literalky cried I find it very cute the way he told will you Molly me... I am stuck crying I hoped you would have added his part but alas it's a story there is a point where some little character come only to steal a part and leave... really glad geet got some courage from him...

I liked the way you introduce maan's point of view and his character is different this is the thig I attracted from yours very ff has different MSK not typical same yeah in anger you have kept same and his impulsive nature too but I can have it as some point everyone is impulsive... 

I liked the way geet defies maan's logic of greedy and selfish it was cute seeing geet explaining histology and maan teasing is really cute and he is somewhat mature too...

About Sameera's character literally she is obbssesd and scared for geet as she is innocent and really feel bad for rasal and maan maan lost his love but jab maan geet ka hai toh koi aur kab tak rahega... then comes college life geet was surrounding by the loafers but Vicky came and told geet to punch this is good as Vicky will mak geet strong and they will have sweet bnd I liked to know anie also have a sweet bond with her too... 

About leap plzz show more of clg Ltd too really want to know but consider your plot first otherwise I am happy with it...

With regards 

If u talking about recent dls comment than this is for some one else LOL
I didn't do pms from last 6 months but still people blame me ... waise this story has 3 books ... one book is here ... only one part left ... other 2 will be in blog

IlaTanwar IF-Rockerz
IlaTanwar
IlaTanwar

Posted: 24 June 2016 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mitu-

Originally posted by dhruvika1991

Chapter 1-8

Hii 

I am sorry for pestering you. I know you will be irritating and giving me lot of profanities but I will bear with that after a lot of thinking I hve made up my mind that I will read your all stories which are on if and wil comment on it... sorry for disturbing... but can't help yaar your stories are like freshness and I can't stop myself...

Now your concept I really liked the girl in teens who didn't get her parents love it's really painful to see your parents fight and I can't imagine myself separated from my parents so how could I exceprghat geet will not feel painful... parents presence is always needed but geet's parents never consider her their child and doesn't have emotion and decided to have divorce and both are rude and selfish...

Geet went to randeeps house where too geets father scolded instead of saying caring words after punarvivah of Rashmi I cried on this ff as I m very emotional specially when ammy told abhi's illness I literalky cried I find it very cute the way he told will you Molly me... I am stuck crying I hoped you would have added his part but alas it's a story there is a point where some little character come only to steal a part and leave... really glad geet got some courage from him...

I liked the way you introduce maan's point of view and his character is different this is the thig I attracted from yours very ff has different MSK not typical same yeah in anger you have kept same and his impulsive nature too but I can have it as some point everyone is impulsive... 

I liked the way geet defies maan's logic of greedy and selfish it was cute seeing geet explaining histology and maan teasing is really cute and he is somewhat mature too...

About Sameera's character literally she is obbssesd and scared for geet as she is innocent and really feel bad for rasal and maan maan lost his love but jab maan geet ka hai toh koi aur kab tak rahega... then comes college life geet was surrounding by the loafers but Vicky came and told geet to punch this is good as Vicky will mak geet strong and they will have sweet bnd I liked to know anie also have a sweet bond with her too... 

About leap plzz show more of clg Ltd too really want to know but consider your plot first otherwise I am happy with it...

With regards 

If u talking about recent dls comment than this is for some one else LOL
I didn't do pms from last 6 months but still people blame me ... waise this story has 3 books ... one book is here ... only one part left ... other 2 will be in blog

Hehee.. nope I seen you threat in update vaala thread about asking for blog so I m apologising in advance as really find tour work amazing its a freshness I don't get bored as I get in other writers work there is something which hooked I wish I will get the blog access of this series..

I am not blaming for pm in hectic schedule you are writing and giving updates they are so many work it's really difficult and the reader who actually follow they keep tabs on for there. Fav writers...

Edited by dhruvika1991 - 24 June 2016 at 11:38am
IlaTanwar IF-Rockerz
IlaTanwar
IlaTanwar

Posted: 24 June 2016 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Chapter 9-13
They were amazing update... thoroughly liked .
.the song kabhi hanste hai kabhi rote I as feeling that kind of feeling in my heart... so geets parent's got divorced and now geet adjusted with maan's family maan read geets poem the poem written by and yours friend all credit goes to you and the to make me emotional arre rula diya yaar I liked the way maan become mentor for geet and helped her in overcoming a grief not fully but kuch hadh tak I like their running the way they behVed is cute it remind me and my bestie(abhi) we bicker with each other a lot 

Annie really this is what I don't wanted but Annie reLly got spoiled and she slapped geet I was afraid geet will not turn introvert or close herself she had a fever and maan being over smart invited a female bail by saying aa bail muje maar...

Sameera uff she is too cunning plzzz don't make maan do something with that bail or even geet too... I am afraid this short circuit kahi. Issi bail ki karammat toh nhi... precap is scary randeep is broken but why?? Update soon 
sanum23 IF-Sizzlerz
sanum23
sanum23

Posted: 24 June 2016 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
WAITING

WAITING

WAITING

WAITING

WAITING

WAITING

WAITING

WAITING