Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Mg-Barbie series-A THRASHED BARRBIE#2|||| Note page 136||||| 30 may (Page 135)

sonakshi.sharma Senior Member
sonakshi.sharma
sonakshi.sharma

Posted: 27 May 2014 at 4:38am | IP Logged
pls add me to ur blog
waiting

SaritaMSK Goldie
SaritaMSK
SaritaMSK

Posted: 27 May 2014 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mitu-

Originally posted by SaritaMSK

Thats the weirdest thing I have come across till date (your note).

I stumbled upon this story by chance some months ago (when you updated last). I read all the parts that were there and I liked it. Posted an appreciation and like others waited for the writer to update. Now somehow, since you are not a regular reader of the writer's work, you just discovered the work, oblivious to the fact that insted of another part you will see a note making you consider your worth as a reader on a public forumConfused *ask before reading if you are new* You know that is weird. Just try thinking from a perspective of a new reader, you may realise my point. And yes I do relaise all the practical problems faced by writers due to which they shift to blog.. I respect the reasons. But this kind of note...I think i have never read something like this.

Anyway good luck with the story and you blog.

PS:The point isn't to bash the writer, in case the supporting entourage creates a battle field and wield the swords of words. The point is to put forward a simple case wherein you should respect that someone appreciated your work.

Hey !!!! Chill !!! I don't mind at all with ur views nor anyone going to create a battle filed here... this is 2hat I am assuring u. Well !!! When it's come to respect the readers then you should ask from my all old readers about that and I dont mind at all if you want to read me or not. It's simply ur wish just like it's my wish to share my stories. May be u r right from a reader pov but there are so many reason behind a single decision or else writers are not mad to do anything like this and about wait then I had 7 to 8 ongoing stories and this one comes as last priority of mine... above of all this u can't write with froce ... u need to feel it from inside before pening it down. Well I had 300 plus readers and suprisingly no one means no one complaint to me till today ... may be because they are with me from the day one almost and know me and my nature very well.

Well good luck dear phewww one of the longest reply ... I have ever write LOL ... hope you are satisfied now. Chill I had guts to take criticism too

I didn't criticize/complain. I put forward a view on a note saying new readers don't read or ask, since I was one. Putting forward your point of view is a liberty that a public forum provides for. About "battle-field" thing I am sure you would know better being a more active member, things get too ugly too soon here. So I just cleared the air before-hand. Stories are a writer's intellectual property, they and only they have the right to share them or not at whatever place that deems fit for them. Agreed. The issue isn't about wait either as you mentioned. Writers have a life and mood. Yes, I am not aware of your ways and your nature like your 300+ regulars. Well we are over thousands of Maaneetians here. Can you blame me for not knowing your ways? I felt something about a note and I posted my views.

Edited by SaritaMSK - 27 May 2014 at 11:37am
karamjeet IF-Rockerz
karamjeet
karamjeet

Posted: 27 May 2014 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Plzzz PM me tooo...
-Mitu- IF-Rockerz
-Mitu-
-Mitu-

Posted: 27 May 2014 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Thats the weirdest thing I have come across till date (your note).

I stumbled upon this story by chance some months ago (when you updated last). I read all the parts that were there and I liked it. Posted an appreciation and like others waited for the writer to update. Now somehow, since you are not a regular reader of the writer's work, you just discovered the work, oblivious to the fact that insted of another part you will see a note making you consider your worth as a reader on a public forumConfused *ask before reading if you are new* You know that is weird. Just try thinking from a perspective of a new reader, you may realise my point. And yes I do relaise all the practical problems faced by writers due to which they shift to blog.. I respect the reasons. But this kind of note...I think i have never read something like this.

Anyway good luck with the story and you blog.

PS:The point isn't to bash the writer, in case the supporting entourage creates a battle field and wield the swords of words. The point is to put forward a simple case wherein you should respect that someone appreciated your work.

Hey !!!! Chill !!! I don't mind at all with ur views nor anyone going to create a battle filed here... this is 2hat I am assuring u. Well !!! When it's come to respect the readers then you should ask from my all old readers about that and I dont mind at all if you want to read me or not. It's simply ur wish just like it's my wish to share my stories. May be u r right from a reader pov but there are so many reason behind a single decision or else writers are not mad to do anything like this and about wait then I had 7 to 8 ongoing stories and this one comes as last priority of mine... above of all this u can't write with froce ... u need to feel it from inside before pening it down. Well I had 300 plus readers and suprisingly no one means no one complaint to me till today ... may be because they are with me from the day one almost and know me and my nature very well.

Well good luck dear phewww one of the longest reply ... I have ever write LOL ... hope you are satisfied now. Chill I had guts to take criticism too

I didn't criticize/complain. I put forward a view on a note saying new readers don't read or ask, since I was one. Putting forward your point of view is a liberty that a public forum provides for. About "battle-field" thing I am sure you would know better being a more active member, things get too ugly too soon here. So I just cleared the air before-hand. Stories are a writer's intellectual property, they and only they have the right to share them or not at whatever place that deems fit for them. Agreed. The issue isn't about wait either as you mentioned. Writers have a life and mood. Yes, I am not aware of your ways and your nature like your 300+ regulars. Well we are over thousands of Maaneetians here. Can you blame me for not knowing your ways? I felt something about a note and I posted my views.

Wink

K tell u reason gor my this note...
I am frustated with silent readers and they had tendency to become a new reader
Just after the writer not
And well how did you fall in that catgory
U didn't comment after my note
U commented much before
That means u r genius reader not fake one

I hate lies dear
So I simply said that no new readers after my note

I think I am clear now
Yes, I know things went too ugly here ...
I know that...
And u should update ur self now no mkre thousand maneetians are here only few are left just 500 maybe in numbers

SaritaMSK Goldie
SaritaMSK
SaritaMSK

Posted: 27 May 2014 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=-Mitu-][QUOTE=SaritaMSK]
Wink

U commented much before

I hate lies dear

I think I am clear now
I know that...
And u should update ur self now no mkre thousand maneetians are here only few are left just 500 maybe in numbers

No. I didn't really understand the first part. If I am deciphering it well, you probably are trying to term me as your silent reader gone on the record and branded herself as new one...for what? For reading more of the story? In case you do think so, NO. Its your property, your prerogative. The point behind getting vocal is because I came across something that I wanted to discuss with the writer oblivious to "you and your nature". I continued since you reverted and explained your motive behind it.

Yes I commented before your note. What did I post? "Just found your story. Read it in a go and found it interesting" with the last update. Use your genius brain and classify it as new or silent.

The span of four years I spent on this forum, I have seen thousands of Maaneetians.

-Mitu- IF-Rockerz
-Mitu-
-Mitu-

Posted: 27 May 2014 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=-Mitu-][QUOTE=SaritaMSK]
Wink

U commented much before

I hate lies dear

I think I am clear now
I know that...

No. I didn't really understand the first part. If I am deciphering it well, you probably are trying to term me as your silent reader gone on the record and branded herself as new one...for what? For reading more of the story? In case you do think so, NO. Its your property, your prerogative. The point behind getting vocal is because I came across something that I wanted to discuss with the writer oblivious to "you and your nature". I continued since you reverted and explained your motive behind it.

Yes I commented before your note. What did I post? "Just found your story. Read it in a go and found it interesting" with the last update. Use your genius brain and classify it as new or silent.

The span of four years I spent on this forum, I have seen thousands of Maaneetians.

I think we are different from each other in everything ... nor we had any understanding between us
So it's ur wish to read me anymore or not...
After this I will not explain myself
It's ur wish ... what opinion u made for me after this.

I am writing for my pleasure and which things hurt me I would surely remove them from my way
Blog or IF nothing matter to me

My all regular readers are mine gem here.. and I am happy in my own little world

I am also here from last 4 or 5 yr Dont remember exctact number
And I too know that how much gf is suffering due to less activites and crowd here .
added something more

I didn't want to say this before but now I think I should clear this also
U urself said u read this FF in one go and u like it too Dont u feel even onxe to write at least 4 lines about whole FF after reading 13 chapters?

Edited by -Mitu- - 27 May 2014 at 2:01pm
babita8925 Groupbie
babita8925
babita8925

Posted: 27 May 2014 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
waiting for the update
sanum23 IF-Sizzlerz
sanum23
sanum23

Posted: 27 May 2014 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
waiting from so long

Go to top