Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Mg-Barbie series-A THRASHED BARRBIE#2|||| Note page 136||||| 30 may (Page 107)

Jane523 IF-Sizzlerz
Jane523
Jane523

Posted: 28 February 2014 at 6:13am | IP Logged
 waiting...

obid21 Goldie
obid21
obid21

Posted: 28 February 2014 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
waiting
babita8925 Groupbie
babita8925
babita8925

Posted: 28 February 2014 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
waitingSmile
Gudiyeet IF-Sizzlerz
Gudiyeet
Gudiyeet

Posted: 28 February 2014 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
waiting
-Mitu- IF-Rockerz
-Mitu-
-Mitu-

Posted: 01 March 2014 at 12:34am | IP Logged

MEMBERSONLY]

A thrashed barrbie

chapter 13

In km near 9:00 pm Monday

Whole km drown in darkness which is so unexpected and Nakul knew Geet feared from darkness especially her imaginary ghost but there is short circuit and inverter fitting is also burned in the fire so km is drown in km and only Nakul and Deepak are here as per Maan order.

Geet is shivering because of fear and sitting in hall just in hope that Maan come soon as he promised. Nakul is with him whilst Deepak is trying to find electrician in emergency but he can't leave km too without Maan's order, so he trying complaining through phone but nothing is working as already this 8:00 pm and a rainy night too.

"Nakul kaka!!! Unhe phone karo naa" a shivering and meek voice startled Nakul who is trying to lighting candles but stormy gust is making it impossible and because of fear Geet isn't ready to go in another room.

"Beta chote saab bas aate hi hoge, kya pata issi toofan mai fase hu" Nakul tried to console her but she starts sobbing as curtain shadows are moving and making whole km as haunted house.

"
Umm" she hummed sadly but her wet eye still stuck on km door.

Here in outside sameera house

Maan is patiently waiting for sameera to come with her bag. They both are stuck with a emergency case and as result both are late to reach km. So, Maan thought it's better if he took sameera too her house and after collecting her bag, both can move toward km and this idea will save their time too. Maan is worriedly watching his watch now and then and because if this storm mobile signals are also almost dead. He tried many time to call Geet but nothing is working and as result every passing second making him worried for Geet and her well being.

"Where is sameera? Can't she do her packing fast?" Maan is angry but knew this is really a short notice for sameera too.

sameera deliberately took more time as she knew that Geet is alone in mansion and Maan's restlessness just because of that stupid kid.

Maan saw sameera is coming out with her bag.. he comes out and opened back door of his car and shoved her bag inside.

"Can't you come fast? Waha Geet akeli hai or ye toofan.." both are in sameera patio.

"Maan calm down Yaar !!! She is not a kid now.. a all grown up girl.." sameera saif bitterly but Maan eyes are close to catch any sarcasm.

"You don't know her sam.. she is worst than a kid.. sacred baby" Maan chuckled after remembering her last night barbies look on her cute round face.

Sameera fumed to see Maan all lost whilst talking about a girl. After Rasal he didn't allow anyone to come near him but seems like they all are now bygones.

"Tum sunn rahi hu naa sam" Maan saw toward her as she didn't answer him back.

"Haa Maan !!! I was just thinking about something.. tum bolo kya kahe rahe the" sameera again acted like a true friend.

"Arre !!! Why the mansion drowned in darkness?" Both Maan and sam gave a look to each other. A unknown fear rose inside Maan's heart for Geet wellbeing.

"Sam !!! I am going.. you follow me after gate are opened" Maan left the car without caring about storm. It's taking time to gatekeeper to open khurana mansion main gates so Maan left the car and run toward mansion to see Geet in front of him in flesh and bones.

"Hell with this girl.. Maan is only mine first that Rasal now you are coming between my obsession for Maan.." sameera angrily banged her palm on steering wheel of this damn car.

Meanwhile finally Maan reached to the door of inner block of mansion through a big garden. Maan opened the door with a thud and found only darkness and faint voice of.. umm.. he is not able to decided what is that...

"Geet !!! Geet !!! Where are you..? I am here.. Maan" Maan shouted top of lungs and suddenly something fall down in the hall and suddenly a soft creature banged n his hard chest. Maan saw down and closed his eyes in relief.

"
You are a liar Maan jii.." Geet said with choked voice and sniffed.. "you said.. you will be here before nine but still.." but again her voice choked..

"O hh god !!! You took my breath away.. stupid girl" Maan finally engulfed her Petite form in his big masculine arms.

"This should be my line" Geet whined and Maan chuckled.

"But my princess !! Why are you trying this stunt?" Maan asked in teasing voice.

"Stunt... which stunt Maan jii" Geet asked confused..

"Ye hii.. practice to stay in dark" Maan chuckled and felt her baby glares are trying to burn him..

"Chal my cry baby .. now stop crying.. i am here finally.. ek emergency aa gayi thi so late hua" Maan said and wiped her wet cheeks with his palm.

"Nakul !!! What happened to electricity? Or inventor vo kyun on nahi hai" Maan asked surprised to see mansion is first time drowned in darkness in his life.

"What to tell chote saab? Because of this unexpected storm and lighting.. whole wiring box outside caught fire.. now nothing can be do till morning.. but we are still trying to at least repair at least one fuse" Nakul said defeat.

"Hmm.. but arrange emergency lights from outhouse or some candles.. or dinner bhi lago.. I am damn hungry" Maan is totally forget about sameera as soon as he is near Geet but unknown to him sameera is witnessed of whole scene from the door. She fumed like a wounded cat and Maan ignorance added fuel in her anger.

"Maan !!! That's not fair.. do you even remember.. I were also with you some moment ago.." sameera masked herself again.

Geet sniffed with her voice and wondered.. "what is sameera dii doing here at this time".. Geet gave questioning look to Maan.

"Arre Geet !!! I requested sam to stay here till the time all didn't back.. actually mai tu kabhi kahi hota kabhi late hota.. so at least sam will always with you here.. abb tumhe hii tu itna darr lagta hai" Maan smacked her forehead and welcomed sameera who is already inside and waiting to finish their conversation.

"Nakul !!! Guest room tak le jao sam ko"

"Jii saab jii" Nakul took sameera bag and took her upstairs and give her next room from Geet's room.

Maan left to his room for a quick shower before dinner and Geet went in kitchen behind Nakul to help him as he is doing everything alone. She is always loved to help when needed.

After half an hour

Both sameera and Maan came downstairs at same time and sameera is wearing a reveling night gown as Nakul already left and only Geet and Maan in this mansion with her.

Maan never paid attention of what is any woman wearing and what not but Geet felt uncomfortable as soon as she noticed sameera see though night gown.

"Hey Krishna jii !!! Mai tu marr jao aise kapde pehne se phele" Geet murmured and feigned a pout.

Sameera deliberately slipped her arm around Maan and comes to the dining table.. where Geet is placing bowl of vegetables on the table.

"Arre Geet !!! Why are you doing all this alone? Where is Nakul?" Maan without his knowledge pulled his arms back from sameera clutch and went ahead to help geet.

"Maan jii !!! Vo Nakul kaka went to home.. unki beti ki tabiyat thik nahi hai.. usse hi laa rahe hai apke pass yeha" Geet said and pointed toward hall where his medical kit is already placed by Geet.

"Ohh !! Is she alright?" Maan asked in tensed voice..

"Pata nahi Maan jii.. Nakul kaka call karnege ager koi emergency hui tu" Geet said in sad voice.

Maan dialed Nakul's number and he told that it's just seasonal fever... nothing else. Now she slept so he will come in tomorrow morning with his daughter.

Maan cut the call and left to check the door.. and other think as today Nakul is not here.

On dinner table

"Geet how was your preparation gone on your friend place?" Maan asked like her guardian in the absence of Randeep.

"Maan jii !!! Everything was good and you know.. I completed whole syllabus today itself" Geet chirping voice is making sameera squirmed on her chair in anger.

"Hmm !! Now take medicine.. mai dusri dunga jisse gheri neend aaye gii or fever or cold bhi thik hu jaye gaa kal tak.." Maan said as tomorrow is Geet exam and he didn't want that her exam will be affected because of her health.

But sameera ears shoot up to hears this... "a stormy dark night and isolated mansion.. Geet is going to in deep slumber than she had her chance today.. now or never.."... sameera smiled evilly.

"Umm.. !!! Maan if you don't mind can I prescribes her ***** medicine.. kal exam bhi acche se de paye gii" sameera suggested some medicine.

"Hmm !!! Yeah that a good one.. Geet I will give you from my study" Maan is finished his dinner as well sameera and Geet too.

"Jii Maan jii !! Waise be today I am hell tired" she gave her puppy look to Maan and Maan smiled on her child like antics. Maan smacked her head slowly..

"You are mad girl... do you know that.. don't you" Maan said whilst trio walked inside his study where almost all journal medicine are available.

Maan made Geet to gulp the tablet and syrup in front of his own eye as he very well know her and her dislike for bitter medicine.

"Maan jii !!! You are so mean.. I will complain to uncle jii" Geet whined.

"Like Dad is going to favor against your health" Maan said sarcastically.

"Dusht Danav !!! Bade wale crocodile" Geet is crushing him und3r her breath as he made her tongue taste bitter.

"Hu gaya!!! Now sleep" Maan send sameera in her room and went behind Geet. He knew today she is going to sleep like a log so he can leave her room after making sure that she slept.

"Please mat jao" Geet hold his palm tightly in her fists with sleepy eye.

"Yahi hu mai.. now sleep" Maan pressed his free palm on her both eyes to close them and kissed her forehead. She is just like a baby to him.. in last 3 yr she made her own place in his life and heart.

After half an hour when Maan finally left her room, sameera hold his wrist from behind and said in her seductive voice..

"Maan !!! You are turning bore.. Chalo naa aaj kuch purne din yaad karte hai or ek ek drink lete hai" sameera is working intelligently.

"But sam !!! It's late night.."

"Ohh Maan !! We are not children.. lets go" sameera pulled her forcefully downstairs and made his drink herself. Maan drink very rarely but the ting of coldness in today wind made him agreed with sameera. Sameera happiness had no bound with his agreement. She is clutching something in her fist.

Precap-   is this stormy night and darkness covered mansion signaling about something dreadful. I will appreciate if you leave a detail comment with like.

Words - 1900

Thanks to everyone for their like and comments 

i must say i had gem reader for this FF and enjoying to writting it!!!

WARNING

I am not saying read my stories this is your wish and as stories are my property I will share them with those only whom I want. I am not cutting short any of my story now just shifting them in password protected blog.

Thanks

Disclaimer: any scene or situation of this ff is an imagination. If any action match to any other thing that is merely a co-incident. I haven't copied any scene as far as my knowledge and I want to let u know beforehand. Still if anything matches it will be only a coincident.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

The following 287 member(s) liked the above post:

jgransdpurvaparul13sreeja_psknehavashiswati2011zil143aashu143JabeenKLondonshubhiguptagayathripriyankrufizzmeherkhan326tulasikamalakarharudimpchompscooljiguhmsdDograshivangiAakshithamaltisokhalniki7611aisha36shah-jahansammomavidz.manirajgeetozPonochkaclearskiespranamyaPareen01cloudwalkerkruti96shailja250dalurbluey001ruby.ashumaneetloveucutesrijurampintisoyashisun4uEnigma78ki21988neetugarg123mkd.70sravanthi93crazymaneetianperu.c.patelshafeeaparnapodurisweety981ajoliePaingelAisiefarheen01shinonomeitzzdmgrama6wathyCHERUKURI9drashtipatel30PoonamTthendral_111srikantharajaJassi_preetyshailimgsandhyabanojpreet.harmanayushi.sinhagoyalkalpna123priyankasweet21Shilalipimaneet2086annuubbhhaabhawna02mamatha.nibi_suchisoniaz121piyushicvrocksachu66cutestarzdeepthichTheSunShinesweet-mishtyrumana88kainturakiranParimishtydeepa11ShalinaparbinGeethanda87Sushmita75loveguruDDgiaa5678imli95anjeeborgWater.9annu1992anuradha.nandamkashtilovershivi.gfrehman82...sharanya...Rupi_bainszornitsapari_DDjj23sangeeta33chiki143myrahluvskLM1991cuteeagle65sparklingeyes11Auchisriifashmaaneetmani24Deelightja1970ahsaaspyarkaflowing_riverArchanaRoypari1689SHRADDHA2102hemangigazalLove2readprachidalmiaRajshree12varthyadi000Riti.kmaneetarshLadyArwensuba2011crazyfanofdsdvmayashrisawant7micky11gunjarsweetgirls1fatema_007preetidhawanzaidi98xolfiyasaroRomanaxxmuskaan...Arsheelam-g19sree.maneetSaritaMSKshubhi_ssrikrithiasmanistorytellermshalu1786gurti30pari_goyaldivya22shristi1mayaparifariya20maanshisamidsamidshalinisaran89billy_ritunishamnaangel_smilychange12anjalisen85sheetalvasaGudiyalovesguru286pearlhottyangellenageorgepreetymaaneetar_art...RIDDHIMA...shri12chinkidrashtipriya_ya1408snehapriyajeyanthi123Rosmithasri91Kawanmishtypiecustodian75drashtimeetuhira2010GeetMeetkaramjeetdeepa111Sundari.IlaTanwar_SnowFlakes_zariya123shasha1989Mahimaantrishtejarorasurbhivalli30harman12Cherishhdeep002ambeernpravalika9291fantesynehakapoor7piya27jayshu17masaf59mauaauluvmgcrazydreamteja21Hanishadevi-indu-harshithaaaaaaakrati5happydays30wajiha-1kuhu18rupzloveuushankitvcnihatriajennpreeti.1DoracakeAlamelualicia212janu_2006monikasethRajeevGurtiFanpop77prerna1alekhika20Ash1991maanmeet1sona-rai--Ratna--caller123maaniqrakeenu_kkzaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Shalvefreya123mandy15seemamary-Lehar-impoojavermaKINGKHANFANkabslockspriyasreepunam2712gill123love2_somaLittle_Mermaid.ammu5jasraj123Tyroangeldream14Desigirls12sanum23Simran_Blehrjasika08Gudiyeetsanghita0000anomalousmishtyabba12priya111111dolly10vrinda22tamanna1391Sri_Radhachavvi16--Zehnaseeb--_BlackPearl_bhanu_rekhagkhwaishfandumasspvdInfinity.Donnaatabby999

keenu_kk IF-Sizzlerz
keenu_kk
keenu_kk

Posted: 01 March 2014 at 12:46am | IP Logged
i feel this dreadful night vl make geet life more worst dear
hope vl get another update soon
if not i vl kill u 
give MD and next update of this soon Angry
soon means asap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nadshan

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz